Forums

Topic: Positive of the Day

Posts 161 to 180 of 3,211

RevolverLink

I was finally able to see my most anticipated game of the last 8 or so years in motion.

Untitled

Avatar - Estelle Bright (Trails in the Sky)
Currently Playing - Fire Emblem Fates: Revelation, Dark Souls
The Revloggery

Nintendo Network ID: RevolverLink

GreenDream

Bike tires refixed by stepfather, signed up for social workshops. Learned Grubby of Warcraft 3 fame now plays Starcraft 2, and beating hackers already!

3DS Friend Code: Jade2012, 5241-1951-1094

When the cat meows at you, you don't understand. But when you meow at the cat, the cat meows back!

Hokori

Darn should posted I graduated on Monday oh well now I can focus on money making and moving to Japan, my goal is before the new year

Digitaloggery
3DS FC: Otaku1
WiiU: 013017970991
Nintendo of Japan
niconico community is full of kawaii!
Must finish my backlagg or at least get close this year
Welcome to my emassary of...

mamp

I qualified for a discount at the clinic. I now only pay $20 per visit to the clinic plus if I have to get X-Rays or lab studies it's free, I get discounts off medicine, 50% off of anything having to do with dental services. All this is good because I'm being forced to go to the clinic a lot in order to get into my school's nursing program.

The cat's the only cat who knows where it's at.
NNID: Muffin-Gun

Hokori

I found another pink piece for pilot wings resort puzzle and I street passed that person on there birthday so I got that achievement as well

Digitaloggery
3DS FC: Otaku1
WiiU: 013017970991
Nintendo of Japan
niconico community is full of kawaii!
Must finish my backlagg or at least get close this year
Welcome to my emassary of...

shingi_70

Kate upton GQ photos by terry richardson are up.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

NintyFan

I've never been an exceptional artist, but today I felt like drawing WarioWare characters and did some simple doodling. I drew some heads of Kat, Ana, and Spitz fairly well, so I went ahead and drew Mona completely and drew my best drawing ever so far. It wasn't perfect, but it was wonderful going by my standards. I was very happy knowing that I can draw after all.

Happy 35th anniversary, Donkey Kong!
Miiverse
https://miiverse.nintendo.net/users/DestinyMan

Nintendo Network ID: DestinyMan

mamp

My really good friend came down from Washington to visit, we're gonna hangout the next 3 days, I'm so excited!!!

The cat's the only cat who knows where it's at.
NNID: Muffin-Gun

Lzeon

I look like a chipmunk! :3

Nintendo Life Community Administrator

Splatoon Rank: S
Fates Castle ID: 15449-70849-36123-61987 (Revelation)
Smash characters: Yoshi, Shulk, and Corrin

My Sonyloggery

Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

PlaytendoGuy

I joined Nintendo life.

PSN- Crossword-Man
3DS Friend Code- 3067-6402-2163
Youtube Channel http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCeKk-kKUlvYeZSW2XbVrsqQ
Latest Review: Star Wars Battlefront Beta
Please add me as I need more friends.

Nintendo Network ID: Da-Banker

Blink128

Found all of my old games for 3DS and DS which I haven't had for 2 months. Playin' Raid mode on Resident Evil atm.

Most epic thread ever >:3 http://www.nintendolife.com/forums/general_discussion/a_note_about_facepalm_images

MattEriks

the web store has just send my 3ds xl to me. Soo i'll be here soon again with more positive things

3DS FC: 4854 - 6530 - 1097 (MattEriks)
Why does the good guys win in games?
Because we have Potions
note to self Don't let the evil ones get any potions

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic