Forums

Topic: Positive of the Day

Posts 1,561 to 1,580 of 3,161

iwanttodie

We get to find out what's on this persons head tomorrow.
Untitled

Edited on by iwanttodie

STOP BRINGING THE GOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMY GOOMYGOOMYGOOMY
mods delete me
OOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMY GOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMY GOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMY DOWN MAN
PLAY NI NO KUNI AND ...

3DS Friend Code: 0430-8775-4247 | Nintendo Network ID: Shadowing27

Electricmastro

That the last official song ever produced on the NES is this :`): [youtube:byUzd-8D6cI]

Edited on by Electricmastro

Backloggery. Now playing: 3D Dot Game Heroes, Donkey Kong, EarthBound Beginnings, Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams, and Pac-Man Championship Edition DX+.

3DS Friend Code: 0216-1196-2417 | Nintendo Network ID: Electricmastro

RR529

I watched Here Comes the Boom tonight, and thought it was pretty good.

Don't know why it didn't get a good response from critics. I thought it was a funny, feel-good film, that didn't rely on much gross out humor (except for one scene).

Blog: https://rrblogweb.wordpress.com/

Currently Playing: Hitman GO

Recently Beat: Castle of Illussion: Starring Mickey Mouse, Lara Croft GO, Front Mission Evolved

Jaz007

I just saw The Wolverine, it was a great movie. I thought it debatably had a bit too much X-Men convolution towards the end, but it a good story overall in addition to the action.

Backkoggery ID: Jaz007
Currently playing: BotW, Overwatch, and Persona 5.

Knuckles

A Family Member of mine just found out today that they survived cancer. They were diagnosised with Stage 3 Lymphoma Cancer in Late December 2012, and just found out today that they are cancer free.

Guardian of the Master Emerald
KI:U Spotpass Weapons Thread
The Master Emeraloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3265-5181-8557 | Nintendo Network ID: Knux27

RR529

Wow, that's great to hear @Knuckles! I've witnessed firsthand what that cursed disease can do to a family, and am glad your family won't have to go through that.

Recently Beat: Castle of Illussion: Starring Mickey Mouse, Lara Croft GO, Front Mission Evolved

emaan

@Knuckles, always great news~ <3

ديسكو الحب
✰ not around as much as I used to be ✰

3DS Friend Code: 0559-6948-0467 | Nintendo Network ID: Emaann

Captain_Toad

Rock on @Knuckles.

Edited on by Captain_Toad

Was Mariobro4. No, I'm not taking off my backpack...it's important.

Switch Friend Code: SW-1530-1570-5053 | 3DS Friend Code: 3566-2311-3009 | Nintendo Network ID: Mariobro4

DreamyViridi

Congratulations, @Knuckles! ^^

Edited on by DreamyViridi

Once a LuigiMan, now a Dreamy representation of the Goddess of Nature. Retired Palutena Gem Provider.
Mario Maker Levels /

Switch Friend Code: SW-6593-3528-8788 | 3DS Friend Code: 0688-5405-0932 | Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200

GuSolarFlare

got back early from college today. and in the way back I ended meeting a good friend of mine(it's been almost one year since I've last saw him)

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
now working at IBM as helpdesk analyst
my Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

Kewlan

My family got an internet upgrade today! My brother talked with his friend which works as the internet provider for us, and he gave us the upgrade for free. Now all games play smoother and streaming videos and downloading files are way faster!

ಠ_ಠ
Waiting for ShadowforSSB4 to take me up to the heavens.

Favorite Game List:
1#: Lufia 2
2#: Terraria
3#: Team Fortress 2

3DS Friend Code: 3153-4099-8763 | Nintendo Network ID: Kewlan

emaan

@Retro, congrats, that's great news <3

ديسكو الحب
✰ not around as much as I used to be ✰

3DS Friend Code: 0559-6948-0467 | Nintendo Network ID: Emaann

RR529

Been having a pretty good Saturday today.

Watched Batman Year One this afternoon, watched Mulan with pizza for dinner tonight, and I'm preparing for the six hour late night haul that is Toonami.

GuardianKing

So, Gen Con was f-ing awesome!

I got me some new manga, cool art and posters (including a dog tag with some pretty artwork on it), some promotional card sets, a Vaporeon plushie (I almost bought a Glaceon one, but I have a mini of her, so...), along with a replica colt revolver that could very well be the one Mal carries in Firefly.

I saw some really nice costumes, talked to these nice people all over the con, and I almost had the chance to meet Peter Davison (5th Doctor), but the booth was full and sold out.

Also, best part, I got to try out the unreleased MLP TCG in all of its beta glory; heck, I even brought home one of the demo decks. :3

All in all, it was an awesome day!

Edited on by GuardianKing

My Neopet.
NL RPG Season 2
DA Profile

3DS Friend Code: 5258-0260-8594 | Nintendo Network ID: GuardianKing | Twitter:

GuSolarFlare

a double positive for me today!
I won't need to go send my 3DS to repair but I'll get it fixed since my mother said she'd do it for me(aparently she has something to do close to the repair place lucky!!)

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
now working at IBM as helpdesk analyst
my Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic