Forums

Topic: Positive of the Day

Posts 1,501 to 1,520 of 3,112

GamecubeMan

Great day, you know how I wrote her a poem? A friend of mine was talking to her that and it just so happens that she thinks it cute when guys do that. Next thing I know she also tells me that she wants to see the poem I wrote her!! Normally I would be mad that she some how found out about the poem that was suppose to be a secret for a long time. But I dont care!! Now I need to decided weither to give it to her anytime soon. Decisions, decisions. Ugh, still a great day!! ^_^

GCN 3.9
Gamecubeloggery
Forget the Nintendo seal of approval
My

3DS Friend Code: 1934-1104-3407 | Twitter:

e-love

I am now back from my 2 week vacation

Always good to be home~

✰ not around as much as I used to be ✰

Jaz007

Just finished watching Warm Bodies. It was a pretty good movie. Much better than I initially expected it to be.

Jaz007

BadKitty

The LJM and Lzless minutes, just make my day~ n__n

Meow~
BadKittysDomain!
[13:12] LordJumpMad stick his thong out at eme
[17:24] LordJumpMad: I will never male you happy >:[
[21:11] LordJumpMad: You insluted my words >:[
[16:32] turtlelink: gdi emmy. You'...

3DS Friend Code: 3952-7082-7558 | Twitter:

LzWinky

Defeating BadKitty and making her eat my dust in Mario Kart

Edited on by LzWinky

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

BadKitty

LzQuacker wrote:

Defeating BadKitty and making her eat my dust in Mario Kart

Hey a duck can dream right?
Untitled

Meow~
BadKittysDomain!
[13:12] LordJumpMad stick his thong out at eme
[17:24] LordJumpMad: I will never male you happy >:[
[21:11] LordJumpMad: You insluted my words >:[
[16:32] turtlelink: gdi emmy. You'...

3DS Friend Code: 3952-7082-7558 | Twitter:

RR529

Had pizza and watched Skyfall with the family tonight.

Not the biggest fan of Daniel Craig Bond (too rough around the edges to be Bond, IMO), but this was my favorite of the ones he's done.

Currently Playing:
Switch - Blade Strangers
PS4 - Kingdom Hearts III, Tetris Effect (VR)

Mickey

So this happened 2-3 days ago. We [me and my family] were at a GameStop and we found Injustice Gods Among Us for the Wii U for a cheap price, but when I looked up at another copy, it was for twenty dollars more. Above our budget at the time. Then I assumed that other, cheaper copy had a catch or something (enter some kind of sweepstakes or trade in a game or two for the reduced price). So, I looked at the used game's price and it was still ten dollars over our budget so I walked up to the cashier dude and asked him about the price and he, after checking, said that the more expensive copy was the correct price but, since we found ut that way, he'd let us buy it for that price anyway. Best part? It was the last copy.

Formerly MickeyTheGreat and MickMick. Now I'm Mickey again!

The Mousekeloggery

Nintendo Network ID: MickeyTheGreat

Skip_Bayless

I beat Paper Mario Sticker Star

Edited on by Skip_Bayless

I LOVE TIM TEBOW

3DS Friend Code: 3539-9493-5098

Jaz007

I started practicing parkour today with the parkour roll after watching a good tutorial on youtbe. I got off to a decent start today, and even if I don't learn any other parkour, I want to at least get the roll down.

Jaz007

stupidpupil

Canadian Target stores are clearing out the Wii U Basic for $149.99 — I managed to snag one, just in time for Pikmin! Flabbergasted at the price, but very happy at the same time!

stupidpupil

Captain_Toad

Heh, speaking of WiiU. I tried one of the demo kiosks and 1 kid came along and finally tried the gamepad in full effect while the youngling used the wiimote, we had tons of fun. (Heh, this console is getting sweeter and sweeter....) Got 6 streetpasses, and brought Monster tale for the DS for cheap.

Was Mariobro4. No, I'm not taking off my backpack...it's important.

Switch Friend Code: SW-1530-1570-5053 | 3DS Friend Code: 3566-2311-3009 | Nintendo Network ID: Mariobro4

RabidPikachu

I found $200 laying on the ground at a grocery store and turned it in to the cashier last week. Today I get a call from Kroger and guess who is $200 richer!

3DS Friend code 4425-2142-6328

Captain_Toad

Mickey wrote:

Big-Luigi wrote:

@Nobodys_Angel is back!

Yeah what they said.

Was Mariobro4. No, I'm not taking off my backpack...it's important.

Switch Friend Code: SW-1530-1570-5053 | 3DS Friend Code: 3566-2311-3009 | Nintendo Network ID: Mariobro4

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.