Forums

Topic: Positive of the Day

Posts 1,481 to 1,500 of 3,112

Jani-Koblaney

@Mickey That's great! I don't really like to force things on other people, but my Christian faith definitely helps me out!

Never Gonna Give Mew Up!

3DS Friend Code: 1075-1253-2852 | Nintendo Network ID: NJanders

World

Getting my meat-and-potatoes father to eat a vegan cranberry-almond-chocolate cake, and like it.

World

JadeGirl

@Mickey That is Awesome! congratz!

Love is the Answer!
My meditation of him shall be sweet: I will be glad in the Lord. Psalm 104:34
So many Awesome video games coming out this year! So many games so little money! Crap!

Twitter:

GamecubeMan

She has gotten over feeling uncomfortable! Now I can feel slightly less akward when talking to her!

GCN 3.9
Gamecubeloggery
Forget the Nintendo seal of approval
My

3DS Friend Code: 1934-1104-3407 | Twitter:

Jani-Koblaney

8BitSamurai wrote:

I drove for the first time, it was fun, and I didn't hit anything!

That's nice! I just got my permit a few months ago, it was great except for the fact that I was 19 and everyone else in the class was 15.

Never Gonna Give Mew Up!

3DS Friend Code: 1075-1253-2852 | Nintendo Network ID: NJanders

Magikarp3

I got a job!! The downside is that it's somewhat dodgy, but I'm fairly sure nothing too bad will happen.

http://backloggery.com/oiiopo

always thought I'd change to Gyarados after I turned 20 but hey, this is more fitting I guess. (also somebody registered under the original Magikarp name and I can't get back to it anymore orz)

3DS Friend Code: 3952-7233-0245

GuSolarFlare

I made a thread in this forum yesterday and it got locked
today its subject became news on this site!

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
now working at IBM as helpdesk analyst
my Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

ednice

I just wrote a topic telling people to sign a bunch of petitions

ednice

Nintendo Network ID: ednice

GuSolarFlare

ednice wrote:

I just wrote a topic telling people to sign a bunch of petitions

my thread got locked because it talked about a petition(I guess)

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
now working at IBM as helpdesk analyst
my Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

Jaz007

I was going to be doing a service project this evening, but then it got cancelled and now I'm going to see Red 2 tonight wirh my family instead.

Jaz007

AlexSays

Mellowkarp wrote:

I got a job!! The downside is that it's somewhat dodgy, but I'm fairly sure nothing too bad will happen.

lawl. What's the job? Are you recording movies in theater or something? lol

AlexSays

RR529

Congratulations on getting baptized, @Mickey! It really is a moment you'll remember.

Sorry for the late post, BTW.

Currently Playing:
Switch - Blade Strangers
PS4 - Kingdom Hearts III, Tetris Effect (VR)

Birdman

3-in-1 for me today:

External CD/DVD Drive arrived, and is working well. Well, it's slower than what my desktop would do, but I'm also extracting songs from CDs at a higher bit rate than my desktop did ...

New Yorker issue from last week (finally) arrived today. Hopefully this week's issue will come tomorrow or Thursday and not just set me back a week...

Got a question I asked in a Reddit AMA about the Mars Curiosity Rover answered by two scientists working on the project. Feels good considering I lurk a lot (like, even more than I do here) around there.

Exactly.
My Birdloggery

3DS Friend Code: 2105-8643-6062

Marks

Watched Despicable Me 2 in the theatres with my family, I enjoyed it.
Also, earlier today I was biking around running errands, while eating a cream horn. It was pretty sweet.

Say what now?
If you can do no good, at least do no harm. -Kurt Vonnegut
I'm not really active here anymore. So it goes.

3DS Friend Code: 3609-1418-8196

Mickey

RR529 wrote:

Sorry for the late post, BTW.

It's no problem. I didn't ask you to congratulate me so you shouldn't act like you owe me anything if you didn't get to congratulate me as early as you wanted to. I appreciate the congratulations from all of you.

Formerly MickeyTheGreat and MickMick. Now I'm Mickey again!

The Mousekeloggery

Nintendo Network ID: MickeyTheGreat

Magikarp3

AlexSays wrote:

Mellowkarp wrote:

lawl. What's the job? Are you recording movies in theater or something? lol

I'm doing casual teaching at a local coaching college. The dodgy part is that they did zero background checks before asking me to start, so they don't sound like a very high quality place.

I just hope they don't pay me in stationery or something

http://backloggery.com/oiiopo

always thought I'd change to Gyarados after I turned 20 but hey, this is more fitting I guess. (also somebody registered under the original Magikarp name and I can't get back to it anymore orz)

3DS Friend Code: 3952-7233-0245

Captain_Toad

While my nephew and I was biking our way home. Some guy in a car ran my nephew's bike over and he fell off the bike. I was screaming at the dude to stop and fortunately the guy stopped, back up. And my nephew and bike went off without a scratch.

Was Mariobro4. No, I'm not taking off my backpack...it's important.

Switch Friend Code: SW-1530-1570-5053 | 3DS Friend Code: 3566-2311-3009 | Nintendo Network ID: Mariobro4

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.