General Discussion Forum

Topic: Positive of the Day

Showing 1,481 to 1,500 of 2,478

AuthorMessage

WingedSnagret

1,481. Posted:

My life has slowly but surely been getting more positive, at least in terms of my outlook on it. And my friend, who just got a job (get this, at a dog kennel, but not the one I was fired from), is going to put in a good word for me, so hopefully I'll be able to work again sometime soon. Plus it'll be like a second chance at something I love doing.

That, and I'm all around more happy as a whole. :)

Biggest Pikmin fan on NL!

Avian fact of the week: The Moa, an extinct relative of ostrichs and emus that inhabited New Zealand, was the tallest bird that ever lived at 12 ft tall (3.6 m). It was also the only known bird to have no wing structure.

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

AuthorMessage

Nibelilt

1,482. Posted:

I got New Super Luigi U today, and the box is absolutely beautiful. I honestly haven't been this excited to play a "New Super X" game since the original NSMB! :)

"In the beginning, the Universe was created.
This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move." -Douglas Adams

Myland's Dream Address: 6500-2329-0504 | (Currently Inactive) Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 2191-7661-4611 | Nintendo Network ID: Nibelilt

AuthorMessage

CanisWolfred

1,483. Posted:

World wrote:

@Caniswolfred You're so right. It's better to be finished than anything else. Just remember that nothing is all that great the first time (despite what movies about people writing try to tell you). Ernest Hemingway has a quotation about first drafts. It is not appropriate to write on this forum, but looking it up might be inspirational.

I've never been good at understanding quotes, but I did find a very helpful explanation of that quote, thank you.

Avid Fan of Anime, JRPGs, Webcomics, and Wolves
My Den - My door is always open....Too bad it's an empty closet.
My DeviantArt - I like to call it "the blank wall"

Wolfrun
Wolfrun Chibi

Arooo~

AuthorMessage

Jaz007

1,484. Posted:

This was about a week ago, but I forgot I mention when I talked about scout camp in the vacation thread. I got a boating license that lasts for life and works in all U.S. states.

Currently playing: inFamous: Second Son Gonna I've 100% it. Now just running around and doing the paper trail DLC.
Backlog: Ghost Trick: Phantom Detective, Civilization 5: Gods and Kings, Tactics Ogre: Let Us Cling Together, and Rune Factory 4.

AuthorMessage

Sonomin

1,485. Posted:

Made it to church for the first time this month! I usually don't wake up in time, sadly.

Mmm Chicken

3DS Friend Code: 1075-1253-2852

AuthorMessage

World

1,486. Posted:

@Caniswolfred No problem. Writing and drawing aren't easy, at the best of times. Just keep the faith that you're as good as anyone else, practice all the time, read obsessively, and you'll get there!

World

AuthorMessage

CanisWolfred

1,487. Posted:

World wrote:

@Caniswolfred No problem. Writing and drawing aren't easy, at the best of times. Just keep the faith that you're as good as anyone else, practice all the time, read obsessively, and you'll get there!

Reading obsessively I can do, and I'll have plenty of time to practice soon. It's the faith part I'll probably have to work hardest on. :P

Avid Fan of Anime, JRPGs, Webcomics, and Wolves
My Den - My door is always open....Too bad it's an empty closet.
My DeviantArt - I like to call it "the blank wall"

Wolfrun
Wolfrun Chibi

Arooo~

AuthorMessage

Doge

1,488. Posted:

maxcriden wrote:

Hey @Gansano, Limered Teahouse like the one in Western MA? That's awesome! I've heard of that place if you are talking about the same place. I went to college in the Pioneer Valley so I lived in that area for a while.

technically theres 2 in MA, but yeah im still living there, and i go there all da time. #PoppingBoba

DOGE

3DS Friend Code: 3394-3778-3936 | Nintendo Network ID: Gansano

AuthorMessage

Maskeraid

1,489. Posted:

I got a new laptop! :D
Disappointment of the day: The updates are taking longer than the U's at launch. :(

My Maskloggery
[16:08] LordJumpMad Hides his gut with a griddle
[16:08] Reala: what ljm does for cash is ljm's business
[16:08] LordJumpMad: Gotta look good my my next game u_u

"He say oogly? What means that, oogly?"
"Grr... He means your face would frighten small children! Now be quiet!"

3DS Friend Code: 2921-9222-4787 | Nintendo Network ID: Happy_Masked_Man

AuthorMessage

GamecubeMan

1,490. Posted:

I wrote her a poem. Although, I probably wont show her the poem for a long time its still great that I could think of one for her. n_n

Gamecubeloggery
Forget the Nintendo seal of approval
I only see GC 4.0 happening if I become a English major. Yeah... not happening.

3DS Friend Code: 1934-1104-3407

AuthorMessage

MickeyTheGreat

1,491. Posted:

It was like an anniversary special of a long-running tv show. Almost everyone in my family was there, I got to hear my uncles sing after so many years, MY DAD WAS THERE AFTER YEARS OF NOT GOING TO CHURCH and... I got baptized. I'll definitely remember this day for the rest of my life... and I blame it all on you guys, my fellow Christians on this forum. It's because of you guys I repented and it's because of you guys I was baptized. I wouldn't be this happy if it weren't for you guys. Thanks, I am forever in your debt. :)

Formerly MickMick and Mickey. Now I'm MickeyTheGreat again!

The Mousekeloggery

Galaxy Bio (by Dark-Luigi!)

If we've gotten into an argument, it's okay. I'm not holding a grudge against you. Why? Because I like you!

If I haven't posted in awhile, it's probably because I'm with friends.

Nintendo Network ID: MickeyTheGreat | Twitter: TheMercuryMouse

AuthorMessage

Jaz007

1,492. Posted:

That's fantastic @MickeyTheGreat! Keep up the good work! Christianity truly is a wonderful thing.

Currently playing: inFamous: Second Son Gonna I've 100% it. Now just running around and doing the paper trail DLC.
Backlog: Ghost Trick: Phantom Detective, Civilization 5: Gods and Kings, Tactics Ogre: Let Us Cling Together, and Rune Factory 4.

AuthorMessage

Dark-Luigi

1,493. Posted:

Good to hear @MickeyMaster!

The Green Thunder Strikes Like Lightning!
My Intro. <- Made it myself!
My Bio. <- Created by True Hero!
Deviantart Profile. <- Going through a DK phrase.
The Chit Chat crew! <- A thread full of...intresting things.
The Luigiloggery <- Take a visit and leave a comment if you want.
Super Mario awesomeness and here too. <- Glad to be a Mario fan.
Darkness is a thing I adore the most, it's in my blood.

3DS Friend Code: 0516-7864-0671 | Nintendo Network ID: DarkGreenThunder

AuthorMessage

Sonomin

1,494. Posted:

@Mickey That's great! I don't really like to force things on other people, but my Christian faith definitely helps me out!

Mmm Chicken

AuthorMessage

MickeyTheGreat

1,495. Posted:

@maxcriden bought a Wii U and added me to his friend list!

Edited on by MickeyTheGreat

Formerly MickMick and Mickey. Now I'm MickeyTheGreat again!

The Mousekeloggery

Galaxy Bio (by Dark-Luigi!)

If we've gotten into an argument, it's okay. I'm not holding a grudge against you. Why? Because I like you!

If I haven't posted in awhile, it's probably because I'm with friends.

Nintendo Network ID: MickeyTheGreat | Twitter: TheMercuryMouse

AuthorMessage

World

1,496. Posted:

Getting my meat-and-potatoes father to eat a vegan cranberry-almond-chocolate cake, and like it.

World

AuthorMessage

JadeGirl

1,497. Posted:

@Mickey That is Awesome! congratz!

Love is the Answer!
My meditation of him shall be sweet: I will be glad in the Lord. Psalm 104:34
So many Awesome video games coming out this year! So many games so little money! Crap!

Twitter: FireRoseWolf

AuthorMessage

GamecubeMan

1,498. Posted:

She has gotten over feeling uncomfortable! Now I can feel slightly less akward when talking to her! :D

Gamecubeloggery
Forget the Nintendo seal of approval
I only see GC 4.0 happening if I become a English major. Yeah... not happening.

3DS Friend Code: 1934-1104-3407

AuthorMessage

8BitSamurai

1,499. Posted:

I drove for the first time, it was fun, and I didn't hit anything!

Best YT show here!
Sony '06 - Still the best E3 ever.
Currently playing: Phantasy Star II, Valkyria Chron., Persona 2: IS
Recently beat: Metro: LL, Ys: MoC, Sly 4
Favorite games: Chrono Trigger, Final Fantasy VII, Symphony of the Night, Dragon Quest VIII, Tales of the Abyss

3DS Friend Code: 2320-6175-1689 | Nintendo Network ID: 8BitSamurai

AuthorMessage

Sonomin

1,500. Posted:

8BitSamurai wrote:

I drove for the first time, it was fun, and I didn't hit anything!

That's nice! I just got my permit a few months ago, it was great except for the fact that I was 19 and everyone else in the class was 15.

Mmm Chicken