General Discussion Forum

Topic: Positive of the Day

Showing 1,441 to 1,460 of 2,773

AuthorMessage

WildMan

1,441. Posted:

I survived a funeral. Not really positive, but I'm kinda glad that it's over..

Mmm Chicken

3DS Friend Code: 1075-1253-2852

AuthorMessage

Inazuma_Pikpik

1,442. Posted:

My house has always been a huge mess, and I just threw out so much stuff that for the first time IN MY LIFE, I could stand in my closet... I feel both proud and ashamed.

Make sure to grab your umbrella, it's raining puns out there.
I'm so punny I should be sent to the state punitentiary.

3DS Friend Code: 5155-2977-9232 | Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man

AuthorMessage

GuardianKing

1,443. Posted:

Let's see, today I went out for steak, bought Project X Zone and he latest comic in the My Little Pony Saga (currently on the Nightmare Arc [story following the Changeling takeover], Comic Con just released some epic news that I'm personally interested in, and overall had a good time. :P

NL RPG Season 2
DA Profile
StarShip Crusader Tumblr
Fantasy Loggery
Video Game I made: Chosen Words
Melody Astra Avatar
Former Morpheus Avatar courtesy of Gummio. :3
"I am the wise wolf. Which is exactly why I am aware that there are some thing even I don't know." ~ Holo, Spice & Wolf

3DS Friend Code: 5258-0260-8594 | Nintendo Network ID: GuardianKing | Twitter: BeastlyDigital

AuthorMessage

RR529

1,444. Posted:

Had pizza & watched Django Unchained. I thought it was a good movie, even if a bit campy in parts (although I understand that's just Tarantino's style).

My dad thought it was the worst film Tarantino has made, though.

Currently Playing:

InFamous (PS3)
Godzilla: Smash 3 (AND)
Tank Hero (AND)

AuthorMessage

Varia01

1,445. Posted:

My dad told yesterday (another yesterday...) that he was watching videos for Comic Con and told me and my bro that there is going to be a live action movie where Superman and Batman team up! I can't wait to see the trailers! :D

Currently Playing: Metroid Prime 3, Zelda Twilight Princess, & Metroid Other M
Hyped for: Sonic Lost World, Super Smash Bros 3DS, & Dream Team

Even though I have beaten many of the games I'm still playing, I play them not to win, but to have fun.

AuthorMessage

Retro_on_theGo

1,446. Posted:

RR529 wrote:

Had pizza & watched Django Unchained. I thought it was a good movie, even if a bit campy in parts (although I understand that's just Tarantino's style).

I thought Jango was pretty damn good.

Edited on by Retro_on_theGo

"When freaky aliens give you lemons, make freaky alien lemonade!" -Hades 3DS FC: 5026-4421-7593
Black 2 FC: 0605 4087 9952 My Backloggery
My Colors! 3D Gallery

AuthorMessage

Mickey

1,447. Posted:

I've been told I did great on the special music at Church this morning. That's positive!

Formerly MickeyTheGreat and MickMick. Now I'm Mickey again!

The Mousekeloggery

Galaxy Bio (by Dark-Luigi!)

If we've gotten into an argument, it's okay. I'm probably not holding a grudge against you. Why? Because I like you!

Whoomp! There it is! -God, when he created the universe.

Nintendo Network ID: MickeyTheGreat | Twitter: TheMercuryMouse

AuthorMessage

AlexSays

1,448. Posted:

RR529 wrote:

I thought the first half was awesome. I hated the second half though. Especially what the white main character does. Everything he does is calculated down to the finest detail, and what he does towards the end is totally out of character.

Overall it was still good. But I really wish the second half had played out differently. Not necessarily the ending, but the point where it goes from fairly-slow to extremely-fast just seemed like a muddled mess compared to the rest of the film.

AlexSays

AuthorMessage

Varia01

1,449. Posted:

@Mickey: Great to hear! Great job!

Today for the church I go to things, were a little bit different. The pastor and his family went on a vacation to Missouri to celebrate his great grandmother's 90th birthday in Missouri, so the songs were done differently. Instead of a screen and audio-recorded instruments, the pastor's dad led songs from the Hymnals with his acoustic guitar. It was pretty nifty.

Even though I have beaten many of the games I'm still playing, I play them not to win, but to have fun.

AuthorMessage

WildMan

1,450. Posted:

I got to see my niece today. It always brings a smile to my face to see them look at the world in such a positive way. :)

Mmm Chicken

AuthorMessage

Varia01

1,451. Posted:

@WildTwinVikings: Sounds great! Its always great to see happiness in people, especially with family. :)

AuthorMessage

Inazuma_Pikpik

1,452. Posted:

More involving the de-crapufication of Pikpik's homestead. I closed my closet for the first time in my life. It was blocked with stuff up until now. Again, I am both proud and ashamed.

Edited on by Inazuma_Pikpik

Make sure to grab your umbrella, it's raining puns out there.
I'm so punny I should be sent to the state punitentiary.

3DS Friend Code: 5155-2977-9232 | Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man

AuthorMessage

Marks

1,453. Posted:

Sleepover tonight! That means anime, video games, and snacks. Whoo

Say what now?
If you can do no good, at least do no harm. -Kurt Vonnegut
My Freerice

3DS Friend Code: 3609-1418-8196

AuthorMessage

WingedSnagret

1,454. Posted:

Don't have to take antibiotic pills from my mouth surgery anymore! Now my poor digestive tract can rebalance itself.

Biggest Pikmin fan on NL!

Avian fact of the week: The Moa, an extinct relative of ostrichs and emus that inhabited New Zealand, was the tallest bird that ever lived at 12 ft tall (3.6 m). It was also the only known bird to have no wing structure.

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

AuthorMessage

Varia01

1,455. Posted:

@WingedFish: That's fantastic to hear!

AuthorMessage

maxcriden

1,456. Posted:

@WingedFish, congrats! I wish you a speedy recovery.

My positive of the day for yesterday is FINALLY beating the world 8 boss in DKCR3D! I had tried to beat this boss in the Wii version and never was able to, so it is extremely satisfying!

Feel free to add me!

3DS Friend Code: 0430-8679-1614 | Nintendo Network ID: jenmax326

AuthorMessage

WildMan

1,457. Posted:

I got both my replacement 3ds charger and my new phone upgrade yesterday!

Mmm Chicken

AuthorMessage

Mickey

1,458. Posted:

I got to go to the arcade today! I played Popeye, Mario Bros, Duck Hunt, Donkey Kong, Vs. Super Mario Bros, reluctantly played Street Fighter II and III (got to vs. my Uncle on two) and then we took a break and went to Wendy's. I got the Baconator as usual because I NEED the calories. We got back and I finally overcame my irrational fear of losing in front of everyone and played SSFIV:AE (the arcade machine that was in the middle of the arcade) and got to hear Travis Willingham (voice of Roy Mustang from FMA) as Guile (I played as him). AWESOME!!! Of course I got totalled because I SUCK at fighting games. I've always wanted to get into one but I never really got the chance. It was a lot of fun!

Edited on by Mickey

Formerly MickeyTheGreat and MickMick. Now I'm Mickey again!

The Mousekeloggery

Galaxy Bio (by Dark-Luigi!)

If we've gotten into an argument, it's okay. I'm probably not holding a grudge against you. Why? Because I like you!

Whoomp! There it is! -God, when he created the universe.

Nintendo Network ID: MickeyTheGreat | Twitter: TheMercuryMouse

AuthorMessage

Varia01

1,459. Posted:

@Mickey: That does sound very fun! Glad to hear you had a great time.

Today, my family bought a new van! It drives well and even looks nifty (a nifty blue). We got it for cheap (It was used) l, thanks to a super friendly and assuring banking company and State Farm. Now we have two vehicles to use for important times!

AuthorMessage

CanisWolfred

1,460. Posted:

^Sounds like a good time.

I think I may finally have a good comic idea rolling around in my head. It's been almost 5 months since I scrapped my last one, so it feels good brainstorming ideas and stuff. Plus the character interactions in my head amuse me.

Doesn't talk about games.

Avid Fan of Anime, Webcomics, and Wolves
My Den - My door is always open....Too bad it's an empty closet.
My DeviantArt - I like to call it "the blank wall"

Wolfrun
Wolfrun Chibi

Arooo~