Forums

Topic: Positive of the Day

Posts 1,441 to 1,460 of 3,112

Marks

Sleepover tonight! That means anime, video games, and snacks. Whoo

Say what now?
If you can do no good, at least do no harm. -Kurt Vonnegut
I'm not really active here anymore. So it goes.

3DS Friend Code: 3609-1418-8196

Snagrio

Don't have to take antibiotic pills from my mouth surgery anymore! Now my poor digestive tract can rebalance itself.

Snagrio

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

maxcriden

@WingedFish, congrats! I wish you a speedy recovery.

My positive of the day for yesterday is FINALLY beating the world 8 boss in DKCR3D! I had tried to beat this boss in the Wii version and never was able to, so it is extremely satisfying!

Feel free to add me!

3DS Friend Code: 0430-8679-1614 | Nintendo Network ID: jenmax326

Jani-Koblaney

I got both my replacement 3ds charger and my new phone upgrade yesterday!

Never Gonna Give Mew Up!

3DS Friend Code: 1075-1253-2852 | Nintendo Network ID: NJanders

Mickey

I got to go to the arcade today! I played Popeye, Mario Bros, Duck Hunt, Donkey Kong, Vs. Super Mario Bros, reluctantly played Street Fighter II and III (got to vs. my Uncle on two) and then we took a break and went to Wendy's. I got the Baconator as usual because I NEED the calories. We got back and I finally overcame my irrational fear of losing in front of everyone and played SSFIV:AE (the arcade machine that was in the middle of the arcade) and got to hear Travis Willingham (voice of Roy Mustang from FMA) as Guile (I played as him). AWESOME!!! Of course I got totalled because I SUCK at fighting games. I've always wanted to get into one but I never really got the chance. It was a lot of fun!

Edited on by Mickey

Formerly MickeyTheGreat and MickMick. Now I'm Mickey again!

The Mousekeloggery

Nintendo Network ID: MickeyTheGreat

FireMario887

@Mickey: That does sound very fun! Glad to hear you had a great time.

Today, my family bought a new van! It drives well and even looks nifty (a nifty blue). We got it for cheap (It was used) l, thanks to a super friendly and assuring banking company and State Farm. Now we have two vehicles to use for important times!

FireMario887

CanisWolfred

^Sounds like a good time.

I think I may finally have a good comic idea rolling around in my head. It's been almost 5 months since I scrapped my last one, so it feels good brainstorming ideas and stuff. Plus the character interactions in my head amuse me.

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

mamp

I work somewhere and it's their 50th anniversary and they want to make a video with their employees in it. Luckily I have the master key and I'm ready to run out the back door and come back when they're done filming so glad I found it XD

The cat's the only cat who knows where it's at.
NNID: Muffin-Gun

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6586-7657

MrWalkieTalkie

Thanks to my big bro, I finally got a physical copy of the original Super Mario Bros, completing my collection of the trilogy!
Untitled
...also he accidentally bought Sonic 3D Blast with it but we don't have a SEGA Genesis...

Edited on by MrWalkieTalkie

https://miiverse.nintendo.net/users/Mr.WalkieTalkie
Nintendo Network ID: Mr.WalkieTalkie
3DS Friend Code: 4382-2073-7299

VOTE WONDER-RED FOR SMASH!!

Dizzy_Boy

went to see 'the worlds end' at the cinema yesterday and was transported back to my youth when this tune started the fim off.

many smiles will be had.

Dizzy_Boy

Twitter:

TsunamiSensei

the final step in the de-crapification of Pikpik's homestead is complete. In 5 days, I did more to clean my room than I've done in the past 10 years.

"Books are the real treasures of the world!"
-Skeletor

3DS Friend Code: 5155-2977-9232 | Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man

FireMario887

@Pinkie_Pikpik: Good for you, man!

Today, my family sold all of our Wii U games (There were only four) since the Wii U itself was stolen and got at least $100. We sold it at GameStop. We used that hundred to buy 5 Wii games.
Sonic Unleashed
Lego Batman 2: DC Superheroes
Lego Lord of the Rings
Donkey Kong Country: Returns
Epic Mickey
I am hyped to play them.

FireMario887

HankLangley

got super amazing tea ( i know it sounds weird, but just go with it) at Limered Teahouse for like the 3rd week in a row.

real Italian meatballs are made by real Italian meatball men.

Used to be Doge

3DS Friend Code: 3394-3778-3936 | Nintendo Network ID: Gansano

maxcriden

Hey @Gansano, Limered Teahouse like the one in Western MA? That's awesome! I've heard of that place if you are talking about the same place. I went to college in the Pioneer Valley so I lived in that area for a while.

Feel free to add me!

maxcriden

@Varia01, that's awesome! How are you enjoying the new games? Is this your first time playing DKCR? I am playing it on 3DS and loving it.

Feel free to add me!

TsunamiSensei

I got a laptop!

"Books are the real treasures of the world!"
-Skeletor

3DS Friend Code: 5155-2977-9232 | Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man

Happy_Mask

Varia01 wrote:

@Pinkie_Pikpik: Good for you, man!

Today, my family sold all of our Wii U games (There were only four) since the Wii U itself was stolen and got at least $100. We sold it at GameStop. We used that hundred to buy 5 Wii games.
Sonic Unleashed
Lego Batman 2: DC Superheroes
Lego Lord of the Rings
Donkey Kong Country: Returns
Epic Mickey
I am hyped to play them.

4x60=180(what you payed)-100(what you got back) and you're at a loss of $80, 4/5 of what you received back. Maybe you should have sold them to a used games store.

But anyway, I guess you did get 5 Wii games, 2 of which are laggy as heck when you play in multiplayer... I should stop mathing now.

[16:08] LordJumpMad Hides his gut with a griddle
[16:08] Reala: what ljm does for cash is ljm's business
[16:08] LordJumpMad: Gotta look good my my next game u_u

FireMario887

@maxcriden: Sonic Unleashed started out frustrating, but it's getting better. I really love Donkey Kong. It is one of the best games I've ever played! Lego Batman 2 and Lord of the Rings are creative and nifty. I have not played Epic Mickey yet, though.

FireMario887

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.