Forums

Topic: Positive of the Day

Posts 141 to 160 of 3,112

Torchwood

I got a girlfriend and am no longer foreveralone.

3DS Friend Code- 4725-7991-3379
Nintendo Network ID- ChameleonCircuit

Torchwood

Thanks, Retro!

3DS Friend Code- 4725-7991-3379
Nintendo Network ID- ChameleonCircuit

Hokori

JuLeDoS wrote:

I got a girlfriend and am no longer foreveralone.

lucky, all my friends have a GF/BF but me, oh well at least the reason I'm GF less is because the person I liked wants me to move to Japan and live my dream I had before I met her. My positive today is that 6 more days to E3

Digitaloggery
3DS FC: Otaku1
WiiU: 013017970991
Nintendo of Japan
niconico community is full of kawaii!
Must finish my backlagg or at least get close this year
W...

mamp

After leaving my job because I didn't get enough hours, my boss finally got me more hours so I got my job back. I also have another job interview on Monday (wish me luck), my big bro is taking me to the beach this weekend, and I'm finally gonna have enough money to pay for everything I need for my school's nursing program. Life is going my way and I'm so happy, hope good things happen to all of you too.

The cat's the only cat who knows where it's at.
NNID: Muffin-Gun

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6586-7657

ADaviii

Way to go JuLeDos! And I'm glad to know your life is going by so well!

Today I was about to finally turn in my financial aid papers for next semester. Talk about a weight lifted!

Be kind to yourself and to others.

CanisWolfred

I finally figured out how to pronounce Shotgunryugan's name. I kept calling him "Sharingan" for the longest time, and kept thinking "man, this guy must really like Naruto."

Edited on by CanisWolfred

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

Shotgunryugan

Mickeymac wrote:

I finally figured out how to pronounce Shotgunryugan's name. I kept calling him "Sharingan" for the longest time, and kept thinking "man, this guy must really like Naruto."

O_O I've disliked Naruto since the time skip(although i keep reading the manga just to see how it ends).I don't think my username is hard to pronounce though?

OT:A person who owned money to me finally paid me,it's a miracle.

Pokemon X-Electric Safari: Pikachu/Pachirisu/Luxio
http://brawlinthefamily.keenspot.com/images/WaluigiAndSushi.png

3DS Friend Code: 3625-8855-6496 | Nintendo Network ID: Shotgunryugan

CanisWolfred

Shotgunryugan wrote:

O_O I've disliked Naruto since the time skip(although i keep reading the manga just to see how it ends).I don't think my username is hard to pronounce though?

Naw, I probably just never read it properly.

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

ADaviii

My little brother graduated High School! I'm so proud of him. He's overcome so much! He has autism, but that doesn't stop him from being an inspiration to me.

Congrats Lil Bro!

Be kind to yourself and to others.

Wheels2050

It's Friday!

I used to have a blog link here. I'll put it back up when the blog has something to read.

Birdman

Took a little initiative and dropped the 13 from the end of my name to seem a little less n00b-ish around here. That, and because my family's lawn mover broke and people who were supposed to deliver mulch to my house never showed up, I had to do a lot less yard work than I was supposed to.

Exactly.
My Birdloggery

3DS Friend Code: 2105-8643-6062

Bread-Not-Toast

It's Saturday,heck it's only 30 minuets away from Sunday.

PSN- Crossword-Man
3DS Friend Code- 3067-6402-2163
Youtube Channel http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCeKk-kKUlvYeZSW2XbVrsqQ
Latest Review: Star Wars Battlefront Beta
Please add me as I need more friends.

Nintendo Network ID: Da-Banker

nerdydan

Today, I found out that for the first time ever I wont be having finals on my birthday!

Well, um... I like Burgers. Not much else to say.

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.