General Discussion Forum

Topic: Positive of the Day

Showing 1,381 to 1,400 of 2,830

AuthorMessage

Jaz007

1,381. Posted:

Both @LJM and @Badkitty are back.

Currently playing: Torchlight 2 , Rune Factory 4, Dust: An Elysian Trail, Castlevania: Symphony of the Night and Uncharted 3.

AuthorMessage

Emaan

1,382. Posted:

Jaz007 wrote:

NL Chat now features the abundance of kicks and typis it was missing for so long <3

I believe in make believe~
[20:48] Emaan dances the pikpik emaan;
[20:48] Sensei_PikPik does the pikpik emaan
The Emaaloggery
✰ I'm not really here that often anymore ✰

3DS Friend Code: 0559-6948-0467 | Nintendo Network ID: Emaann

AuthorMessage

RR529

1,383. Posted:

We had Brats and Mac & Cheese for dinner!

Yum.

Currently Playing:

Godzilla: Smash 3 (AND)
Summoners War: Sky Arena (AND)
Salvo Saga (AND)

AuthorMessage

Captain_Toad

1,384. Posted:

Jaz007 wrote:

Was Mariobro4. No, I'm not taking off my backpack.....it's important.
Toadloggery and a Youtube Channel
Retro Clue!
Games are games ppl. Enjoy 'em.
Remember N64 Turoks? Want it on VC?
I gave in to darkness to have this bio.
Net neutrality is dead. Pls use revive.
Bad day? listen to this.

3DS Friend Code: 3566-2311-3009 | Nintendo Network ID: Mariobro4

AuthorMessage

WildMan

1,385. Posted:

Just discovered that Pizza with bbq sauce spread on it tastes delicious..

Mmm Chicken

3DS Friend Code: 1075-1253-2852

AuthorMessage

Banazir_Galbasi

1,386. Posted:

I got animal crossing new leaf :D

3ds friend code 5129 0670 7184

AuthorMessage

RR529

1,387. Posted:

I know I justed posted the dinner thing, but I think my brother & I have just made a discovery.

He always plays James Cameron's Avatar: the Game on the 360, and while goofing off tonight on the Blue Lagoon map, he managed to find himself in an area right outside of the game map. Despite being off the map, this area spreads out incredibly wide, and even has lush vegetation in one area, like it was originally meant to be a part of the game world.

Sure enough, while venturing out far enough, he ran into a lake, and a name that we've never seen before popped up, "Hellfire Glade". He found his way down there (via an outcropping rock halfway down the cliff, that was just the right distance away not to kill him), and while there isn't much to do down there, a prompt popped up when he first got down there, saying "as an avatar, you can ride any direhorse", suggesting this may have been part of a tutorial level at one point.

The area is in a big empty space on the bottom left part of the map, although the way the map is set up, it looks like there were what once could have been paths that would have led here.

I haven't seen anything on the internet about this, so we may be the first people to discover this (he did take tons of pictures & videos with his iPad, so hopefully we can get them online).

Currently Playing:

Godzilla: Smash 3 (AND)
Summoners War: Sky Arena (AND)
Salvo Saga (AND)

AuthorMessage

Banker-Style

1,388. Posted:

I got my Pikmin toys in the post today.

Nintendo Network ID: Da-Banker
3DS XL FC:3265-6271-5244
In 3000 years time,people will remember the name,Da-Banker,for being such a [Censored]

Nintendo Network ID: Da-Banker

AuthorMessage

Varia01

1,389. Posted:

@WildTwinVikings: :O That sounds AWESOME!!! I really like BBQ sauce and pizza, and the two combined sounds delicious. I have got try that.

Currently Playing: Metroid Prime 3, Zelda Twilight Princess, & Metroid Other M
Hyped for: Sonic Lost World, Super Smash Bros 3DS, & Dream Team

Even though I have beaten many of the games I'm still playing, I play them not to win, but to have fun.

AuthorMessage

Retro_on_theGo

1,390. Posted:

SCREW EVERY PROBLEM IN MY LIFE RIGHT NOW EARTHBOUND IS OUT TODAY!!!!! YEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSS!!!!!!!

"When freaky aliens give you lemons, make freaky alien lemonade!" -Hades 3DS FC: 5026-4421-7593
Black 2 FC: 0605 4087 9952 My Backloggery
My Colors! 3D Gallery

AuthorMessage

KingDunsparce

1,391. Posted:

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

SCREW EVERY PROBLEM IN MY LIFE RIGHT NOW EARTHBOUND IS OUT TODAY!!!!! YEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSS!!!!!!!

This

Edited on by KingDunsparce

"I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!" ―Cave Johnson
Join the Chit-Chat Crew! :P
Behold: My Sparceloggery
Needs more Dunsparce. Much better

3DS Friend Code: 2938-6384-0441 | Nintendo Network ID: Pikminsi

AuthorMessage

Tasuki

1,392. Posted:

Pikminsi wrote:

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

This

Pushsquare moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

AuthorMessage

Nintex

1,393. Posted:

Tasuki wrote:

Pikminsi wrote:

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

This

Saving the world 1 game at a time

Some of my fav franchises- F-zero Mario Kart Monster Hunter, Pokemon Waverace 1080 Extreme-G Metroid Resident Evil

3DS FC: 5198 3400 1425 (add me!)
PKM FC 1507 3524 8824
WiiU Nintendo ID: NINTEX

AuthorMessage

Emaan

1,394. Posted:

Nintex wrote:

Tasuki wrote:

Pikminsi wrote:

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

This

:D

I believe in make believe~
[20:48] Emaan dances the pikpik emaan;
[20:48] Sensei_PikPik does the pikpik emaan
The Emaaloggery
✰ I'm not really here that often anymore ✰

3DS Friend Code: 0559-6948-0467 | Nintendo Network ID: Emaann

AuthorMessage

maxcriden

1,395. Posted:

@Mickey, that is a great story. I'm glad you had such a good time. Can I ask though, what the problem is with these mysterious new students?

@Varia01, @WildTwinVikings is totally right, BBQ sauce is great on pizza. Two topping combos it's really good with are chicken and cheese, or Hawaiian toppings like ham, pineapple and maraschino cherries for a Hawaiian BBQ pie. :)

Feel free to add me!

3DS Friend Code: 0430-8679-1614 | Nintendo Network ID: jenmax326

AuthorMessage

Mickey

1,396. Posted:

@maxcriden In retrospect, I should have made it clear that I don't dislike them personally, the "problem" is entirely not their fault. I don't really want to say what the "problem" is, so I'll just say my gynephobia is alive and well and let you figure out the rest.

Formerly MickeyTheGreat and MickMick. Now I'm Mickey again!

The Mousekeloggery

Galaxy Bio (by Dark-Luigi!)

If we've gotten into an argument, it's okay. I'm probably not holding a grudge against you. Why? Because I like you!

Whoomp! There it is! -God, when he created the universe.

Nintendo Network ID: MickeyTheGreat | Twitter: TheMercuryMouse

AuthorMessage

maxcriden

1,397. Posted:

@Mickey, consider it good and figured out. I'm sorry to hear it, that condition is nothing to sneeze at. I hope you only mean that you have it colloquially.

Edited on by maxcriden

Feel free to add me!

3DS Friend Code: 0430-8679-1614 | Nintendo Network ID: jenmax326

AuthorMessage

Mickey

1,398. Posted:

@maxcriden (Since anyone can look up the definition, I'll just spill the beans.) I need to clear this up incase you got the wrong definition: I don't have this definition "Hatred of women; repugnance to the society of women." I have this definition "irrational fear of or aversion to women."

The Mousekeloggery

If we've gotten into an argument, it's okay. I'm probably not holding a grudge against you. Why? Because I like you!

AuthorMessage

Birdman

1,399. Posted:

Got a laptop today; just need to configure all my things onto it.

Exactly.
My Birdloggery

3DS Friend Code: 2105-8643-6062

AuthorMessage

Mickey

1,400. Posted:

My Karate belt exam begins at 11:30 AM today. What's a belt exam? Why, I'm glad you asked.

A belt exam is the culmination of at least one month of Karate lessons with a certain belt. As you go through those lessons, you eventually get a tip which shows how much progress you've made. I've gotten all five and the teachers have decided that I'm ready for my new belt color. The belt exam involves knowing all the moves, terminology (which includes knowing the japanese words for moves) and knowing how to do all the moves correctly. If I pass the exam, I get my new belt color and I learn new moves and go on from there. If I fail, I have to go back and do this belt color again.

I trust all of the teachers' judgement but I can't help but feel a little scared because usually during belt exams the families of many students come out to watch and Bill Taylor (The owner of the school) will be the teacher. Wish me luck guys!

Edited on by Mickey

The Mousekeloggery