Forums

Topic: Positive of the Day

Posts 1,381 to 1,400 of 3,112

Nintex

Tasuki wrote:

Pikminsi wrote:

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

SCREW EVERY PROBLEM IN MY LIFE RIGHT NOW EARTHBOUND IS OUT TODAY!!!!! YEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSS!!!!!!!

This

Saving the world 1 game at a time

Some of my fav franchises- F-zero Mario Kart Monster Hunter, Pokemon Waverace 1080 Extreme-G Metroid Resident Evil

3DS FC: 5198 3400 1425 (add me!)
PKM FC 1507 3524 8824
WiiU Nintendo ID: NINTEX

e-love

Nintex wrote:

Tasuki wrote:

Pikminsi wrote:

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

SCREW EVERY PROBLEM IN MY LIFE RIGHT NOW EARTHBOUND IS OUT TODAY!!!!! YEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSS!!!!!!!

This

✰ not around as much as I used to be ✰

maxcriden

@Mickey, that is a great story. I'm glad you had such a good time. Can I ask though, what the problem is with these mysterious new students?

@Varia01, @WildTwinVikings is totally right, BBQ sauce is great on pizza. Two topping combos it's really good with are chicken and cheese, or Hawaiian toppings like ham, pineapple and maraschino cherries for a Hawaiian BBQ pie.

Feel free to add me!

3DS Friend Code: 0430-8679-1614 | Nintendo Network ID: jenmax326

Mickey

@maxcriden In retrospect, I should have made it clear that I don't dislike them personally, the "problem" is entirely not their fault. I don't really want to say what the "problem" is, so I'll just say my gynephobia is alive and well and let you figure out the rest.

Formerly MickeyTheGreat and MickMick. Now I'm Mickey again!

The Mousekeloggery

Nintendo Network ID: MickeyTheGreat

maxcriden

@Mickey, consider it good and figured out. I'm sorry to hear it, that condition is nothing to sneeze at. I hope you only mean that you have it colloquially.

Edited on by maxcriden

Feel free to add me!

3DS Friend Code: 0430-8679-1614 | Nintendo Network ID: jenmax326

Mickey

@maxcriden (Since anyone can look up the definition, I'll just spill the beans.) I need to clear this up incase you got the wrong definition: I don't have this definition "Hatred of women; repugnance to the society of women." I have this definition "irrational fear of or aversion to women."

The Mousekeloggery

Birdman

Got a laptop today; just need to configure all my things onto it.

Exactly.
My Birdloggery

3DS Friend Code: 2105-8643-6062

Mickey

My Karate belt exam begins at 11:30 AM today. What's a belt exam? Why, I'm glad you asked.

A belt exam is the culmination of at least one month of Karate lessons with a certain belt. As you go through those lessons, you eventually get a tip which shows how much progress you've made. I've gotten all five and the teachers have decided that I'm ready for my new belt color. The belt exam involves knowing all the moves, terminology (which includes knowing the japanese words for moves) and knowing how to do all the moves correctly. If I pass the exam, I get my new belt color and I learn new moves and go on from there. If I fail, I have to go back and do this belt color again.

I trust all of the teachers' judgement but I can't help but feel a little scared because usually during belt exams the families of many students come out to watch and Bill Taylor (The owner of the school) will be the teacher. Wish me luck guys!

Edited on by Mickey

The Mousekeloggery

Happy_Mask

@Mickey What belt are you on now? I remember belt tests when I used to take karate (I lost interest when I neared the black belt though, I felt as though I stopped learning new moves). As long as you practiced your forms (er whatever you do at your place) I'm sure you'll do fine. :3

[16:08] LordJumpMad Hides his gut with a griddle
[16:08] Reala: what ljm does for cash is ljm's business
[16:08] LordJumpMad: Gotta look good my my next game u_u

FireMario887

Yesterday, a five-day long Vacation Bible School had ended. I'm in middle school, so I was an assistant. My family went to a church in Wisconsin for VBS. On the first day, I didn't go because I was expecting a lot of noise and people. On the second day, turns out it wasn't bad at all. Though the wife of the pastor asked me if I can watch the little kids group with a few others. I had to make sure that they stay seated and get trash and all. On Wednesday (Day 3), the pastor and his wife went to a funeral for one of their church members, so the woman who was getting water had to teach that day (It was HOT the first few days and we did it outside. I was used to the 90s°F temperature since I'm a former Southerner.) had me get the water. On Day 4, I was water boy once again. On Day 5, it was cooler, I still wanted to give water though I kept asking about it at wrong timings, so it was a little awkward. Plus, I felt I was slacking a little. On the night of the 5th day, the kids (Along with the assistants me included) did our songs once again for the people at the church, we had a great dinner, and a great time!

The church reminds about the church I used to go to in Georgia. It had more kids than the church I usually go to in Minnesota and they had similar behaviors to kids in elementary at the church back at Georgia, it was a more of a modern church (more high-tech, more modern architecture though small, and no hymnals), and was less traditional than the one in Minnesota.

Plus, I had a few talks with the youth pastor, and he is also a big fan on Metroid and Zelda!

All week was just fantastic!

Edited on by FireMario887

FireMario887

Mickey

I got back just a few minutes ago. I passed the exam! In fact, I finished early. Mr. Taylor said he could have kept us (me and other students) there for thirty more minutes but it'd be a waste of time because we all "aced" it. I remember a moment where I was trying to relax, I was practically drenched at that point and the heat had all but gone to my head. At that moment I remembered that you guys knew I could do it and I got through it. Thanks for the support! I honestly feel like I couldn't have done it without you guys.

The Mousekeloggery

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.