Forums

Topic: Positive of the Day

Posts 1,301 to 1,320 of 3,112

maxcriden

@Varia, thanks! It was a big relief because she had had it since yesterday morning. I am glad she agreed to go, it was well worth it. Only 3 hrs, not too bad.

Feel free to add me!

3DS Friend Code: 0430-8679-1614 | Nintendo Network ID: jenmax326

maxcriden

Nobodys_Angel wrote:

@maxcriden That's always good to hear.

I didn't know people could go to the ER for a migraine though. If that was the case, I'd be stuck in the hospital and never leave (seriously, the everyday pain is numbing my everything).

You too, @Nobodys_Angel? My wife and I both have chronic migraines. Hers are generally well-controlled; she receives Botox injections every 3 months and that really helps. Have you looked into seeing a neurologist for your headaches? Mine are pretty bad and daily. I've tried a lot of daily prophylactic medications but to no avail as of yet. They are thinking about bringing me in for a 4-5 day hospitalization to try this IV medication called DHE and I am a little concerned but if it could help I would try it.

P.S. Just in case you are curious, when you go to the ER for a migraine they typically give you an IV medication to "break" the headache. It is sort of effective for my migraines and has been very effective for my wife's the majority of the time she has had to go to the ER for a headache.

@Retro_on_theGo, thanks man!

Feel free to add me!

3DS Friend Code: 0430-8679-1614 | Nintendo Network ID: jenmax326

JGMR

Listening to Black Sabbath's latest album "13". I am absolutely blown-away...

With kind regards,

JGMR

Snagrio

LJM IS BACK!

Snagrio

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

Arianabtd

My second favorite k-pop group's comeback is TODAY!
I'VE BEEN WAITING MONTHS FOR THIS. I can't wait to see the Mv >_<.
Today is officially Konata Freaking-Out Day.
That word is very offensive in the UK. Please stop using it — TBD

Edited on by theblackdragon

-Idolmasterrrrrr-
Sir Zacharias Barnham is my new husband.
Konata -> Arianabtd

Nintendo Network ID: Ariana900 | Twitter:

GuardianKing

@Konata So I'm not the only one with a freaking-out day, huh?

though usually mine comes around conventions or new Pokemon/Zelda/HM/RF/anything awesome and original game releases

Other than class being really fun, as always, I have no real positives today. I have a headache, and my homework is not being done.

Edited on by theblackdragon

My Neopet.
NL RPG Season 2
DA Profile

3DS Friend Code: 5258-0260-8594 | Nintendo Network ID: GuardianKing | Twitter:

Jani-Koblaney

I'm feeling useful today.. Usually I feel lazy and dumb..

Never Gonna Give Mew Up!

3DS Friend Code: 1075-1253-2852 | Nintendo Network ID: NJanders

Mickey

My teacher was really nice today at class.

@WildTwinVikings Stop feeling dumb, you idiot! But for real, you're a really smart guy from what I've heard of you so don't berate yourself.

Edited on by Mickey

Formerly MickeyTheGreat and MickMick. Now I'm Mickey again!

The Mousekeloggery

Nintendo Network ID: MickeyTheGreat

HankLangley

Positive? uhh, i had a cupcake from Crumbs Bakery in New York today, i guess (cool fact: you cn get cupcakes shipped to yu all the wayfrom New York. I've done it once)

real Italian meatballs are made by real Italian meatball men.

Used to be Doge

3DS Friend Code: 3394-3778-3936 | Nintendo Network ID: Gansano

HankLangley

CanisWolfred wrote:

Some good users have been coming back recently. Brightens my day.

was the sarcasm or not sarcasm?

real Italian meatballs are made by real Italian meatball men.

Used to be Doge

3DS Friend Code: 3394-3778-3936 | Nintendo Network ID: Gansano

GuardianKing

maxcriden wrote:

Nobodys_Angel wrote:

@maxcriden That's always good to hear.

I didn't know people could go to the ER for a migraine though. If that was the case, I'd be stuck in the hospital and never leave (seriously, the everyday pain is numbing my everything).

You too, @Nobodys_Angel? My wife and I both have chronic migraines. Hers are generally well-controlled; she receives Botox injections every 3 months and that really helps. Have you looked into seeing a neurologist for your headaches? Mine are pretty bad and daily. I've tried a lot of daily prophylactic medications but to no avail as of yet. They are thinking about bringing me in for a 4-5 day hospitalization to try this IV medication called DHE and I am a little concerned but if it could help I would try it.

P.S. Just in case you are curious, when you go to the ER for a migraine they typically give you an IV medication to "break" the headache. It is sort of effective for my migraines and has been very effective for my wife's the majority of the time she has had to go to the ER for a headache.

A lot of my migraines result in violent pain. I should probably get it checked out.

My Neopet.
NL RPG Season 2
DA Profile

3DS Friend Code: 5258-0260-8594 | Nintendo Network ID: GuardianKing | Twitter:

FireMario887

Guess what? My mom and dad bought a replacement for the Wii controllers! We found this neat thing where the Wii Remote and Nunchuck were in one box at $36 (I think), but they were a bit smaller. I don't mind small, I'm just happy to be able to play Wii games again!

FireMario887

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.