Forums

Topic: Positive of the Day

Posts 1,281 to 1,300 of 3,112

RR529

Got a job interview set for tomorrow! It was a bit of a shock (I had filled out the application for our K-Mart, but our Sears had the first opening, and it's for a cashier in their jewelry department, lol), but I'm glad.

I'm kind of worried though, since I don't know a thing about jewelry, lol.

Currently Playing:
Switch - Blade Strangers
PS4 - Kingdom Hearts III, Tetris Effect (VR)

e-love

I had a very nice day with two dear friends of mine~

✰ not around as much as I used to be ✰

mamp

So apparently there's a nationwide shortage of tuberculin (which they use to check if people have been exposed to tuberculosis) so I need to get a TB test done in order to be able to do my internship at the hospital. Since I live in a small town in the middle of nowhere the only place that had it available charged $300 to get it done. Luckily this clinic managed to get a small amount and they were only charging $25 so yes I managed to save tons of money and I can now pre-order Mario and Luigi dream team. I also bought myself a nice pair of pants.

The cat's the only cat who knows where it's at.
NNID: Muffin-Gun

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6586-7657

Magikarp3

Passed my economics course with 53%. So close!! I'm fairly sure I've passed all my units for this semester now

I guess my low mark was because I didn't work very hard, but then again the university put next to no effort into the course. Exam questions were apparently 100% recycled from last year and past papers were not released. My tutor at least showed up to all the lessons, but he did such a poor job of explaining everything that all but two students left the class before Week Six. All and all, I'm so glad that I passed and don't need to repeat this terrible, terrible course. On the disappointment side of things though, I'm still stuck in econ for 1.5 years, and I can't switch out for a variety of reasons T.T

http://backloggery.com/oiiopo

always thought I'd change to Gyarados after I turned 20 but hey, this is more fitting I guess. (also somebody registered under the original Magikarp name and I can't get back to it anymore orz)

3DS Friend Code: 3952-7233-0245

Dark-Luigi

I'm glad that some Europeans are trying to get Dream Team today, tomorrow or some other day, honestly from how I look at it in my opinion anyone should at LEAST give it a try if your a Mario and Luigi RPG fan! And no, I haven't played it yet, I'm just saying that it will look great and some people should at least preorder it when they get the chance.

Edited on by Dark-Luigi

The Green Thunder Strikes Like Lightning!
My Intro. <- Made it mysel...

Switch Friend Code: SW-0430-1213-7546 | 3DS Friend Code: 0516-7864-0671 | Nintendo Network ID: DarkGreenThunder

Marks

I'm going camping with my family for a few days. It's going to be so fun. Wheee yay

Say what now?
If you can do no good, at least do no harm. -Kurt Vonnegut
I'm not really active here anymore. So it goes.

3DS Friend Code: 3609-1418-8196

RR529

Had my job interview today. I'm a bit worried that I came off a bit nervous, but I think I did good overall (and I was the first in, which is usually a good thing).

Currently Playing:
Switch - Blade Strangers

Mickey

Mark your calendars, because today is officially the day Mickey felt great! I had a nice long talk with @Nobodys_Angel and, well, let's just say you won't see me make anymore of those mopey disappointment of the day posts.

Formerly MickeyTheGreat and MickMick. Now I'm Mickey again!

The Mousekeloggery

Nintendo Network ID: MickeyTheGreat

Retro_on_theGo

So my class went to a bookstore to read out loud to people. I never picked anything to read!! I was even trying to write something right there!! In the end I decided I would just read the story we had critiqued in class that same day. I wasn't very happy with it (especially after critiquing it). but afterwards an english teacher came up to me and let me know my story made her cry! I was so touched!

and my girlfriend called me! Since she's in New Hampshire now ( ) that was actually a pretty happy point for me!

AccessibleDaydream

I completed my first week of a computer programming course down at Maryland School for the Blind today. (This'll be more like Positive[s] of the Week)

On Monday, I met a bunch of new people, and so I also made a ton of new friends. I also learned the basics of programming.

On Tuesday, we started building our own basic apps that do simple things like computations and asking users for input.

On Wednesday, we learned how to create music using files built-in to the programming app.

I forget what we did in class yesterday, but at lunch my roommate provided some live music for the whole room (he's blind, btw). We also went to see the movie After Earth in the evening, then we went to get Italian Ice.

Today, it was pouring rain all day long, and so when we went to lunch, I literally sprinted halfway across the campus to where we ate lunch. After lunch, it was time to get on the bus to go home (I live over two hours away from the school).

AccessibleDaydream

Switch Friend Code: SW-2307-0614-2423 | My Nintendo: Dj64Mk7 | Nintendo Network ID: Dj64Mk7 | Twitter:

FireMario887

Yesterday, me and my family got our stuff into our newly rented house yesterday! Today, we spent most of the morning building me and bro's bunk bed. It was hard and stressful, but it is sturdy and safe now. We got the living room cleared of all the boxes and bags and it now looks nearly finished! We are successfully getting settled in.

FireMario887

AccessibleDaydream

@Varia01 Thanks. What was even more awesome is that most of the people that I've met have actually treated me somewhat with respect.

AccessibleDaydream

Switch Friend Code: SW-2307-0614-2423 | My Nintendo: Dj64Mk7 | Nintendo Network ID: Dj64Mk7 | Twitter:

RR529

Sometime last week, I mentioned a strange red bite/rash that was growing & darkening on my leg, in the Dissapointment of the Day thread.

Well, now it's all cleared up

Currently Playing:
Switch - Blade Strangers

FireMario887

Yesterday I wrote a review on Metroid Prime (My favorite Metroid game) and the owner said (On PM) it seemed better than most reviewing pros. This is just a start to a new website the owner will be building (It is going to be named Nintendo Fanverse) for me to own (It will be similar to Nintendo Life). NL staff, your awesome reviews influenced me on my review, so thank you.

One of the mods who friend-ed me said if he were me, he would rather do that blog I planned about, because the owner of Wii U Cafe Forums has been known to spam on his own website. On one conversation with the mod that friend-ed me, he did share a bit of secret "mutiny" with me. I don't know how to tell the owner I rather start a blog, I hate to interrupt hard work on a website, because website building is his thing and he is also giving me want I want to-- Wait... You know what.... I'll tell him that I don't want to own a website, it is too big of a job for me, especially at my age, I'll just start off with a blog. I'm not going to like telling him that though...

Note: I'm MetroidMan. The owner is Sora. The friend mod is Oblivion.

Edited on by FireMario887

FireMario887

maxcriden

My wife's migraine was successfully broken by the IV treatment at the ER. Yay!

Feel free to add me!

3DS Friend Code: 0430-8679-1614 | Nintendo Network ID: jenmax326

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.