1,281. Posted:

I TOOK ARCHERY LESSONS.... and had nachos

DOGE

3DS Friend Code: 3394-3778-3936 | Nintendo Network ID: Gansano

AuthorMessage

Varia01

1,282. Posted:

Varia01 wrote:

Since I am now living in Minnesota, my parents are now renting a house! We have been staying with friends for just shy of a month for now, so we no longer want to be a "burden" to them. The contract was successfully signed, the carpet was replaced (The previous one smelled like wet dog), and we will be living in a peaceful neighborhood with very friendly people. We could move in to our new house this weekend! It is gonna be sad to leave my parents' friends (The married couple are such friendly and excellent people).

Update: Today, my family rented that house! We got the key and we are going to move in this Wednesday! There's a lot of nifty stores that we can just walk to from there. I am excited to live at that house for a year! :)

Currently Playing: Metroid Prime 3, Zelda Twilight Princess, & Metroid Other M
Hyped for: Sonic Lost World, Super Smash Bros 3DS, & Dream Team

Even though I have beaten many of the games I'm still playing, I play them not to win, but to have fun.

AuthorMessage

Sonomin

1,283. Posted:

@Varia Always nice to hear good news. :)

Mmm Chicken

3DS Friend Code: 1075-1253-2852

AuthorMessage

MickeyTheGreat

1,284. Posted:

After that utterly painful weekend with no Karate lessons, I finally came back to the utterly painful (in a good way) Karate lessons! The best part had to be when my teacher told me that he thought I was ready for my next belt exam! I felt like a champ until I saw the new students (that I want nothing to do with by the way) walking in. I was practically running out of the building as soon as I saw them. Overall though, it was great to be back.

Formerly MickMick and Mickey. Now I'm MickeyTheGreat again!

The Mousekeloggery

Galaxy Bio (by Dark-Luigi!)

If we've gotten into an argument, it's okay. I'm not holding a grudge against you. Why? Because I like you!

If I haven't posted in awhile, it's probably because I'm with friends.

Nintendo Network ID: MickeyTheGreat | Twitter: TheMercuryMouse

AuthorMessage

DawnOverALilly

1,285. Posted:

Mickey wrote:

After that utterly painful weekend with no Karate lessons, I finally came back to the utterly painful (in a good way) Karate lessons! The best part had to be when my teacher told me that he thought I was ready for my next belt exam! I felt like a champ until I saw the new students (that I want nothing to do with by the way) walking in. I was practically running out of the building as soon as I saw them. Overall though, it was great to be back.

That's really awsome! I hope ya get it, I really want to learn martal arts but don't have the time for classes now. I Wana learn Ninjutsu but that's not to common so maybe Muay Thai.

Flandre- "I've been in the basement. For about 495 years."
Marisa- "That's sweet, I only get weekends off."
_
Marisa- It's so hot, I'm gonna die here.
Reimu- If you die, I'll feed your corpse to the birds.
Remilia- My, it'd be fine if you'd let me take care of that.
Marisa- That's a definite no.

AuthorMessage

Varia01

1,286. Posted:

Mickey wrote:

Hey, that's great game! Good job!

Currently Playing: Metroid Prime 3, Zelda Twilight Princess, & Metroid Other M
Hyped for: Sonic Lost World, Super Smash Bros 3DS, & Dream Team

Even though I have beaten many of the games I'm still playing, I play them not to win, but to have fun.

AuthorMessage

Jaz007

1,287. Posted:

Mickey wrote:

That's great, now you can defend the weak for truth and justice!

Currently playing: inFamous: Second Son Gonna I've 100% it. Now just running around and doing the paper trail DLC.
Backlog: Ghost Trick: Phantom Detective, Civilization 5: Gods and Kings, Tactics Ogre: Let Us Cling Together, and Rune Factory 4.

AuthorMessage

Austroid

1,288. Posted:

I got these in the mail today! I didn't even though such a thing existed, but they're awesome! :P

Untitled

My SSB4 Newcomers Wishlist - Update 2
My Metroid Prime 3DS Controls Idea
Currently Playing: Super Mario 3D World, Rusty's Real Deal Baseball, Spider-Man Edge of Time
I'm actually torn between buying Super Smash Bros. 3DS and Tomodatchi Life.

Nintendo Network ID: Austroid

AuthorMessage

DawnOverALilly

1,289. Posted:

those are actually cool lol.

Flandre- "I've been in the basement. For about 495 years."
Marisa- "That's sweet, I only get weekends off."
_
Marisa- It's so hot, I'm gonna die here.
Reimu- If you die, I'll feed your corpse to the birds.
Remilia- My, it'd be fine if you'd let me take care of that.
Marisa- That's a definite no.

AuthorMessage

CrimsonFire

1,290. Posted:

I was vomiting all yesterday and now today i feel Alot better

Weirdness
Crimsonloggery
ADVENTURE TIME!!!!!!
Bring Digimon 3DS Game to Europe and America
CUCUMBERS

AuthorMessage

MickeyTheGreat

1,291. Posted:

Three positives!

It's raining where I am, I had fun at Karate and the biggest positive out of all of them: No sight of those new students! BEST DAY EVER!

The Mousekeloggery

If we've gotten into an argument, it's okay. I'm not holding a grudge against you. Why? Because I like you!

AuthorMessage

CanisWolfred

1,292. Posted:

I saw a rainbow yesterday. Heck yeah!

Avid Fan of Anime, JRPGs, Webcomics, and Wolves
My Den - My door is always open....Too bad it's an empty closet.
My DeviantArt - I like to call it "the blank wall"

Wolfrun
Wolfrun Chibi

Arooo~

AuthorMessage

RR529

1,293. Posted:

Got a job interview set for tomorrow! It was a bit of a shock (I had filled out the application for our K-Mart, but our Sears had the first opening, and it's for a cashier in their jewelry department, lol), but I'm glad.

I'm kind of worried though, since I don't know a thing about jewelry, lol.

Currently Playing:

Red Dead Redemption (360)

Smashatar of the week: Charizard firing it up!

AuthorMessage

Emaan

1,294. Posted:

I had a very nice day with two dear friends of mine~

I believe in make believe~
[20:48] Emaan dances the pikpik emaan;
[20:48] Sensei_PikPik does the pikpik emaan
The Emaaloggery
✰ I'm not really here that often anymore ✰

3DS Friend Code: 0559-6948-0467 | Nintendo Network ID: Emaann

AuthorMessage

mamp

1,295. Posted:

So apparently there's a nationwide shortage of tuberculin (which they use to check if people have been exposed to tuberculosis) so I need to get a TB test done in order to be able to do my internship at the hospital. Since I live in a small town in the middle of nowhere the only place that had it available charged $300 to get it done. Luckily this clinic managed to get a small amount and they were only charging $25 so yes I managed to save tons of money and I can now pre-order Mario and Luigi dream team. I also bought myself a nice pair of pants.

Marry Me!!!
NNID: Muffin-Gun

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6586-7657

AuthorMessage

Jollykarp

1,296. Posted:

Passed my economics course with 53%. So close!! I'm fairly sure I've passed all my units for this semester now :)

I guess my low mark was because I didn't work very hard, but then again the university put next to no effort into the course. Exam questions were apparently 100% recycled from last year and past papers were not released. My tutor at least showed up to all the lessons, but he did such a poor job of explaining everything that all but two students left the class before Week Six. All and all, I'm so glad that I passed and don't need to repeat this terrible, terrible course. On the disappointment side of things though, I'm still stuck in econ for 1.5 years, and I can't switch out for a variety of reasons T.T

http://backloggery.com/oiiopo
Interested in games as art?

"This is the best gift I can give to you right now. A gift without form called "memory". I don't have any money. I can't buy you anything with form. Even so, even without a form, a memory will last forever! I believe that it will."

3DS Friend Code: 3952-7233-0245

AuthorMessage

Dark-Luigi

1,297. Posted:

I'm glad that some Europeans are trying to get Dream Team today, tomorrow or some other day, honestly from how I look at it in my opinion anyone should at LEAST give it a try if your a Mario and Luigi RPG fan! And no, I haven't played it yet, I'm just saying that it will look great and some people should at least preorder it when they get the chance. :)

Edited on by Dark-Luigi

The Green Thunder Strikes Like Lightning!
My Intro. <- Made it myself!
My Bio. <- Created by True Hero!
Deviantart Profile. <- Going through a DK phrase.
The Chit Chat crew! <- A thread full of...intresting things.
The Luigiloggery <- Take a visit and leave a comment if you want.
Super Mario awesomeness and here too. <- Glad to be a Mario fan.
Darkness is a thing I adore the most, it's in my blood.

3DS Friend Code: 0516-7864-0671 | Nintendo Network ID: DarkGreenThunder

AuthorMessage

Marks

1,298. Posted:

I'm going camping with my family for a few days. It's going to be so fun. Wheee yay

Say what now?
If you can do no good, at least do no harm. -Kurt Vonnegut
My Freerice

3DS Friend Code: 3609-1418-8196

AuthorMessage

RR529

1,299. Posted:

Had my job interview today. I'm a bit worried that I came off a bit nervous, but I think I did good overall (and I was the first in, which is usually a good thing).

Currently Playing:

Red Dead Redemption (360)

Smashatar of the week: Charizard firing it up!

AuthorMessage

MickeyTheGreat

1,300. Posted:

Mark your calendars, because today is officially the day Mickey felt great! I had a nice long talk with @Nobodys_Angel and, well, let's just say you won't see me make anymore of those mopey disappointment of the day posts. :)

The Mousekeloggery