General Discussion Forum

Topic: Positive of the Day

Showing 1,281 to 1,300 of 3,174

AuthorMessage
WildMan

WildMan

1,281. Posted:

@Varia Always nice to hear good news. :)

Mmm Chicken

AuthorMessage
Mickey

Mickey

1,282. Posted:

After that utterly painful weekend with no Karate lessons, I finally came back to the utterly painful (in a good way) Karate lessons! The best part had to be when my teacher told me that he thought I was ready for my next belt exam! I felt like a champ until I saw the new students (that I want nothing to do with by the way) walking in. I was practically running out of the building as soon as I saw them. Overall though, it was great to be back.

Formerly MickeyTheGreat and MickMick. Now I'm Mickey again!

The Mousekeloggery

Galaxy Bio (by Dark-Luigi!)

If we've gotten into an argument, it's okay. I'm probably not holding a grudge against you. Why? Because I like you!

Whoomp! There it is! -God, when he created the universe.

Nintendo Network ID: MickeyTheGreat | Twitter:

AuthorMessage
DawnOverALilly

DawnOverALilly

1,283. Posted:

Mickey wrote:

After that utterly painful weekend with no Karate lessons, I finally came back to the utterly painful (in a good way) Karate lessons! The best part had to be when my teacher told me that he thought I was ready for my next belt exam! I felt like a champ until I saw the new students (that I want nothing to do with by the way) walking in. I was practically running out of the building as soon as I saw them. Overall though, it was great to be back.

That's really awsome! I hope ya get it, I really want to learn martal arts but don't have the time for classes now. I Wana learn Ninjutsu but that's not to common so maybe Muay Thai.

Flandre- "I've been in the basement. For about 495 years."
Marisa- "That's sweet, I only get weekends off."
_
Marisa- It's so hot, I'm gonna die here.
Reimu- If you die, I'll feed your corpse to the birds.
Remilia- My, it'd be fine if you'd let me take care of that.
Marisa- That's a definite no.

AuthorMessage
Varia01

Varia01

1,284. Posted:

Mickey wrote:

Hey, that's great game! Good job!

Currently Playing: Metroid Prime 3, Zelda Twilight Princess, & Metroid Other M
Hyped for: Sonic Lost World, Super Smash Bros 3DS, & Dream Team

Even though I have beaten many of the games I'm still playing, I play them not to win, but to have fun.

AuthorMessage
Jaz007

Jaz007

1,285. Posted:

Mickey wrote:

That's great, now you can defend the weak for truth and justice!

Jaz007

AuthorMessage
MasterBombad

MasterBombad

1,286. Posted:

I got these in the mail today! I didn't even though such a thing existed, but they're awesome! :P

Untitled

Take care, Mr. Iwata. Enjoy gaming up in Heaven, free of all illnesses.

AuthorMessage
DawnOverALilly

DawnOverALilly

1,287. Posted:

those are actually cool lol.

Flandre- "I've been in the basement. For about 495 years."
Marisa- "That's sweet, I only get weekends off."
_
Marisa- It's so hot, I'm gonna die here.
Reimu- If you die, I'll feed your corpse to the birds.
Remilia- My, it'd be fine if you'd let me take care of that.
Marisa- That's a definite no.

AuthorMessage
CrimsonFire

CrimsonFire

1,288. Posted:

I was vomiting all yesterday and now today i feel Alot better

Weirdness
Crimsonloggery
ADVENTURE TIME!!!!!!
Bring Digimon 3DS Game to Europe and America
CUCUMBERS

AuthorMessage
Mickey

Mickey

1,289. Posted:

Three positives!

It's raining where I am, I had fun at Karate and the biggest positive out of all of them: No sight of those new students! BEST DAY EVER!

The Mousekeloggery

If we've gotten into an argument, it's okay. I'm probably not holding a grudge against you. Why? Because I like you!

AuthorMessage
CanisWolfred

CanisWolfred

1,290. Posted:

I saw a rainbow yesterday. Heck yeah!

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun
Arooo~

AuthorMessage
RR529

RR529

1,291. Posted:

Got a job interview set for tomorrow! It was a bit of a shock (I had filled out the application for our K-Mart, but our Sears had the first opening, and it's for a cashier in their jewelry department, lol), but I'm glad.

I'm kind of worried though, since I don't know a thing about jewelry, lol.

Reading: Bleach, Ikkitosen, Kyokai no Rinne

Watching: Dragon Ball Super, DBZ Kai, Kyokai no Rinne, Michiko & Hatchin, SAO II

AuthorMessage
Emaan

Emaan

1,292. Posted:

I had a very nice day with two dear friends of mine~

I believe in make believe~
The Emaaloggery
✰ Not around as much as I used to be ✰

Nintendo Network ID: Emaann

AuthorMessage
mamp

mamp

1,293. Posted:

So apparently there's a nationwide shortage of tuberculin (which they use to check if people have been exposed to tuberculosis) so I need to get a TB test done in order to be able to do my internship at the hospital. Since I live in a small town in the middle of nowhere the only place that had it available charged $300 to get it done. Luckily this clinic managed to get a small amount and they were only charging $25 so yes I managed to save tons of money and I can now pre-order Mario and Luigi dream team. I also bought myself a nice pair of pants.

The cat's the only cat who knows where it's at.
NNID: Muffin-Gun

AuthorMessage
Magikarp3

Magikarp3

1,294. Posted:

Passed my economics course with 53%. So close!! I'm fairly sure I've passed all my units for this semester now :)

I guess my low mark was because I didn't work very hard, but then again the university put next to no effort into the course. Exam questions were apparently 100% recycled from last year and past papers were not released. My tutor at least showed up to all the lessons, but he did such a poor job of explaining everything that all but two students left the class before Week Six. All and all, I'm so glad that I passed and don't need to repeat this terrible, terrible course. On the disappointment side of things though, I'm still stuck in econ for 1.5 years, and I can't switch out for a variety of reasons T.T

http://backloggery.com/oiiopo

always thought I'd change to Gyarados after I turned 20 but hey, this is more fitting I guess. (also somebody registered under the original Magikarp name and I can't get back to it anymore orz)

AuthorMessage
Dark-Luigi

Dark-Luigi

1,295. Posted:

I'm glad that some Europeans are trying to get Dream Team today, tomorrow or some other day, honestly from how I look at it in my opinion anyone should at LEAST give it a try if your a Mario and Luigi RPG fan! And no, I haven't played it yet, I'm just saying that it will look great and some people should at least preorder it when they get the chance. :)

Edited on by Dark-Luigi

The Green Thunder Strikes Like Lightning!
My Intro. <- Made it myself!
My Bio. <- Created by True Hero!
The Luigiloggery <- Take a visit and leave a comment if you want.
"Don't expect mouth to mouth!" -Waluigi.
Super Mario awesomeness and here too. <- Glad to be a Mario fan.
Darkness is a thing I adore the most, it's in my blood.

Nintendo Network ID: DarkGreenThunder

AuthorMessage
Marks

Marks

1,296. Posted:

I'm going camping with my family for a few days. It's going to be so fun. Wheee yay

Say what now?
If you can do no good, at least do no harm. -Kurt Vonnegut
I'm not really active here anymore. So it goes.

AuthorMessage
RR529

RR529

1,297. Posted:

Had my job interview today. I'm a bit worried that I came off a bit nervous, but I think I did good overall (and I was the first in, which is usually a good thing).

Reading: Bleach, Ikkitosen, Kyokai no Rinne

Watching: Dragon Ball Super, DBZ Kai, Kyokai no Rinne, Michiko & Hatchin, SAO II

AuthorMessage
Mickey

Mickey

1,298. Posted:

Mark your calendars, because today is officially the day Mickey felt great! I had a nice long talk with @Nobodys_Angel and, well, let's just say you won't see me make anymore of those mopey disappointment of the day posts. :)

The Mousekeloggery

AuthorMessage
GuardianKing

GuardianKing

1,299. Posted:

Mickey wrote:

Mark your calendars, because today is officially the day Mickey felt great! I had a nice long talk with @Nobodys_Angel and, well, let's just say you won't see me make anymore of those mopey disappointment of the day posts. :)

I'm glad I could help, bro. :)

Edited on by GuardianKing

My Neopet.
NL RPG Season 2
DA Profile
StarShip Crusader Tumblr
Fantasy Loggery
Video Game I made: Chosen Words
Melody Astra Avatar
Former Morpheus Avatar courtesy of Gummio. :3
"I am the wise wolf. Which is exactly why I am aware that there are some thing even I don't know." ~ Holo, Spice & Wolf

Nintendo Network ID: GuardianKing | Twitter:

AuthorMessage
Retro_on_theGo

Retro_on_theGo

1,300. Posted:

So my class went to a bookstore to read out loud to people. I never picked anything to read!! I was even trying to write something right there!! In the end I decided I would just read the story we had critiqued in class that same day. I wasn't very happy with it (especially after critiquing it). but afterwards an english teacher came up to me and let me know my story made her cry! :D I was so touched!

and my girlfriend called me! Since she's in New Hampshire now ( :( ) that was actually a pretty happy point for me!

Help Scott Pilgrim become backwards compatible for the Xbox One!

My Deviant Art! Feel free to browse my work!
[url=http://backloggery.com/r...

Twitter: