General Discussion Forum

Topic: Positive of the Day

Showing 1,261 to 1,280 of 3,102

AuthorMessage
Birdman

Birdman

1,261. Posted:

Used a proxy website a friend told me about to look at my AP Scores early: four 5s, and one 4. I will be heading into college with 47 credit hours, or just over 3 terms of credit. Feelin' good.

Exactly.
My Birdloggery

AuthorMessage
Emaan

Emaan

1,262. Posted:

@Miss_Dark and @Birdman

Congrats to both of you~

I believe in make believe~
[20:48] Emaan dances the pikpik emaan;
[20:48] Sensei_PikPik does the pikpik emaan
The Emaaloggery
✰ Not around as much as I used to be ✰

Nintendo Network ID: Emaann

AuthorMessage
Retro_on_theGo

Retro_on_theGo

1,263. Posted:

People actually liked the story i wrote for class!!! :O :D!!

Want Rival Schools 3? Show your support to Capcom! Or tell Capcom on social media! You want to know more about the game first? Here's some gameplay!

My Deviant Art! Feel free to browse my work!
My Backloggery

Twitter:

AuthorMessage
Varia01

Varia01

1,264. Posted:

@Retro_on_theGo: Hey, great job, man! ;)

Today the married couple I have told you about took me and my family to this tasty burger place called Gordy's. I had a bacon cheeseburger and it was delicious! Then we went to a nearby dessert place and I got a butterscotch malt which was also great! :)

Currently Playing: Metroid Prime 3, Zelda Twilight Princess, & Metroid Other M
Hyped for: Sonic Lost World, Super Smash Bros 3DS, & Dream Team

Even though I have beaten many of the games I'm still playing, I play them not to win, but to have fun.

AuthorMessage
Undead_terror

Undead_terror

1,265. Posted:

Varia01 wrote:

I had a bacon cheeseburger and it was delicious!

A bacon cheeseburger you say?
[youtube:_Z1Krfww5eE]
@Retro good job.

I am the zombie god that controls zombie in both games and real life...FEAR ME! I eShop Gurus I Random Game Thread I The graveyard (backloggery) I My Super Smash Bros. 4 Battler Card!

Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror

AuthorMessage
GamecubeMan

GamecubeMan

1,266. Posted:

Today someone informed me that I made the girl feel "uncomfortable". So then I decided to take the liberty to apologize (even though I dont even know what I did lol) and also kinda told her that she was the most beautiful girl I ever met and she probably really nice too. She actually said that she was never mad and said that was a really nice thing to say! Hooray, there is still hope!! :D

Gamecubeloggery
Forget the Nintendo seal of approval
I only see GC 4.0 happening if I become a English major. Yeah, it is happening now. GC 4.0 will be released in 2020.
My Bio by True_Hero

Twitter:

AuthorMessage
Emaan

Emaan

1,267. Posted:

@GamecubeMan

There you go! :D

I believe in make believe~
[20:48] Emaan dances the pikpik emaan;
[20:48] Sensei_PikPik does the pikpik emaan
The Emaaloggery
✰ Not around as much as I used to be ✰

Nintendo Network ID: Emaann

AuthorMessage
Varia01

Varia01

1,268. Posted:

@GamecubeMan: That's great to hear! Well done, man. ;)

Even though I have beaten many of the games I'm still playing, I play them not to win, but to have fun.

AuthorMessage
ogo79

ogo79

1,269. Posted:

GamecubeMan wrote:

Today someone informed me that I made the girl feel "uncomfortable". So then I decided to take the liberty to apologize (even though I dont even know what I did lol) and also kinda told her that she was the most beautiful girl I ever met and she probably really nice too. She actually said that she was never mad and said that was a really nice thing to say! Hooray, there is still hope!! :D

yaaay, im trying to tell ya

the_shpydar wrote:
As @ogo79 said, the SNS-RZ-USA is a prime giveaway that it's not a legit retail cart.
And yes, he is (usually) always right, and he is (almost) the sexiest gamer out there (not counting me) ;)

AuthorMessage
Retro_on_theGo

Retro_on_theGo

1,270. Posted:

@GamecubeMan Yaaay!! That's great! :D Big step in the right direction, man! Keep it up! :)

Want Rival Schools 3? Show your support to Capcom! Or tell Capcom on social media! You want to know more about the game first? Here's some gameplay!

My Backloggery

Twitter:

AuthorMessage
Miss_Dark

Miss_Dark

1,271. Posted:

GamecubeMan wrote:

How old are you? You've got guts dude :P I would never dare doing that xD

"Il y a un adage qui dit qu'on fait du mal à ceux qu'on aime, mais il oublie de dire qu'on aime ceux qui nous font du mal."

Wii U name: Miss_Dark feel free to add me (but let me know who you are @ NL)
DS code: 1177 8262 3599 Please add me! ^^ (and let me know your code so I can add you too!)

AuthorMessage
Varia01

Varia01

1,272. Posted:

I got to talk to one of my great friends back at Georgia. I just called him a few minutes ago. It was a good talk. Partially awkward though, I have to admit, mainly because I wasn't really talking much (I don't know why?!?). Still great to talk to him though.

AuthorMessage
GamecubeMan

GamecubeMan

1,273. Posted:

Miss_Dark wrote:

GamecubeMan wrote:

How old are you? You've got guts dude :P I would never dare doing that xD

Lol, Im a sophomore in high school. Im just glad that she responded so postively. I was on the verge of giving up too. ._.

Gamecubeloggery
I only see GC 4.0 happening if I become a English major. Yeah, it is happening now. GC 4.0 will be released in 2020.
My Bio by True_Hero

Twitter:

AuthorMessage
Marks

Marks

1,274. Posted:

I got to check my IB grades today and I found out I passed. I get a Bilingual Diploma.
Also, I get to spend time with my family and friend at an amusement park. That`s always fun.

Say what now?
If you can do no good, at least do no harm. -Kurt Vonnegut
I'm not really active here anymore. So it goes.

AuthorMessage
World

World

1,275. Posted:

Positive of my entire week: on vacation out in my parents' back country home, I have been barefoot for seven days and counting. Glorious.

World

AuthorMessage
Retro_on_theGo

Retro_on_theGo

1,276. Posted:

My paranoia about this one issue is really starting to fade. :) I think I'll have this sorted out 100% soon, yay.

@GamecubeMan If it's not too weird, may I ask what year she is in? The same?

Edited on by Retro_on_theGo

My Backloggery

Twitter:

AuthorMessage
GuardianKing

GuardianKing

1,277. Posted:

Got Super Mario Galaxy and Pokemon Ranger: Shadows of Almia.

I also bought Megaman comic Volume #1 (issues 1-4) and the Pokemon Black and White manga 1-3. :O

My Neopet.
NL RPG Season 2
DA Profile
StarShip Crusader Tumblr
Fantasy Loggery
Video Game I made: Chosen Words
Melody Astra Avatar
Former Morpheus Avatar courtesy of Gummio. :3
"I am the wise wolf. Which is exactly why I am aware that there are some thing even I don't know." ~ Holo, Spice & Wolf

Nintendo Network ID: GuardianKing | Twitter:

AuthorMessage
GamecubeMan

GamecubeMan

1,278. Posted:

Yeah she's a sophmore too. :) @Retro

Gamecubeloggery
My Bio by True_Hero

Twitter:

AuthorMessage
Birdman

Birdman

1,279. Posted:

Went to an anime convention yesterday and got 108 StreetPasses!! Also the rest of the convention was pretty cool.

Exactly.
My Birdloggery

AuthorMessage
DawnOverALilly

DawnOverALilly

1,280. Posted:

I had KFC, and I had fun with my Partner today ^.^

Flandre- "I've been in the basement. For about 495 years."
Marisa- "That's sweet, I only get weekends off."
_
Marisa- It's so hot, I'm gonna die here.
Reimu- If you die, I'll feed your corpse to the birds.
Remilia- My, it'd be fine if you'd let me take care of that.
Marisa- That's a definite no.