Forums

Topic: Positive of the Day

Posts 1,241 to 1,260 of 3,112

Happy_Mask

I got my uncomfortable big back bandages off and my back doesn't hurt or itch anymore with the smaller bandages. Still can't bend my back though.

[16:08] LordJumpMad Hides his gut with a griddle
[16:08] Reala: what ljm does for cash is ljm's business
[16:08] LordJumpMad: Gotta look good my my next game u_u

Mickey

@ChrisT99 and I have been chatting for thirty days now! It's been a lot of fun talking with him (I wouldn't be entirely opposed to anyone else joining though) and I hope we get to chat for another thirty days.

Formerly MickeyTheGreat and MickMick. Now I'm Mickey again!

The Mousekeloggery

Nintendo Network ID: MickeyTheGreat

Marks

Free! anime streaming tomorrow. Been waiting for this. Now I just got to wait for Rozen Maiden and Hyperdimension Neptunia.

Say what now?
If you can do no good, at least do no harm. -Kurt Vonnegut
I'm not really active here anymore. So it goes.

3DS Friend Code: 3609-1418-8196

Captain_Toad

I was walking my dog with my 3ds in my pocket. And a couple of minutes later after walking my dog it rained. Hopefully this doesn't damper the fireworks.

Was Mariobro4. No, I'm not taking off my backpack...it's important.

Switch Friend Code: SW-1530-1570-5053 | 3DS Friend Code: 3566-2311-3009 | Nintendo Network ID: Mariobro4

RR529

Only had $10 for fireworks, but I spent it well.

• 3 Tanks (tanks are always fun)
  • 1 Jumbo Tank (Burned one of the smaller ones to a crisp, lol)
  • 4 packs of Crackle Balls (Oh goodness I love these things)
  • 1 pack of Smoke Balls
  • 1 pack of "Neon" Smoke Balls ( a slightly more expensive brand, but the colors were bolder, they lasted longer, and had fuller smoke, so definitely worth it)
  • A "Five Minute" Smoke Canister (actually lived up to it's name, so really impressed)
  • Six pack of Parachutes (put them in a circle, with their wicks meeting in the middle. Actually got all of them to light at once, and as expected, the result was epic)

All came to $9.18. Not too bad, if I do say so myself.

Edited on by RR529

Currently Playing:
Switch - Blade Strangers
PS4 - Kingdom Hearts III, Tetris Effect (VR)

Tasuki

Found out that all Borderlands 2 DLC was 50% off today only. WHich is nice cause I picked up Borderlands 2 for 10 dollars the other day during XBLA Ultimate Game Sale.

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

Arianabtd

Went to this Japanese store called Tomodachi and got a bunch of super cute Korean and Japanese things.
The guy even gave me a free bag of Hi-Chew (which are my favorite :3.) because he was a little late in opening the store cause I got to the mall when it opened and it wasnt open so I was depressed x3.
That store was awesome.

-Idolmasterrrrrr-
Sir Zacharias Barnham is my new husband.
Konata -> Arianabtd

Nintendo Network ID: Ariana900 | Twitter:

Birdman

Used a proxy website a friend told me about to look at my AP Scores early: four 5s, and one 4. I will be heading into college with 47 credit hours, or just over 3 terms of credit. Feelin' good.

Exactly.
My Birdloggery

3DS Friend Code: 2105-8643-6062

FireMario887

@Retro_on_theGo: Hey, great job, man!

Today the married couple I have told you about took me and my family to this tasty burger place called Gordy's. I had a bacon cheeseburger and it was delicious! Then we went to a nearby dessert place and I got a butterscotch malt which was also great!

FireMario887

GamecubeMan

Today someone informed me that I made the girl feel "uncomfortable". So then I decided to take the liberty to apologize (even though I dont even know what I did lol) and also kinda told her that she was the most beautiful girl I ever met and she probably really nice too. She actually said that she was never mad and said that was a really nice thing to say! Hooray, there is still hope!!

GCN 3.9
Gamecubeloggery
Forget the Nintendo seal of approval
My

3DS Friend Code: 1934-1104-3407 | Twitter:

ogo79

GamecubeMan wrote:

Today someone informed me that I made the girl feel "uncomfortable". So then I decided to take the liberty to apologize (even though I dont even know what I did lol) and also kinda told her that she was the most beautiful girl I ever met and she probably really nice too. She actually said that she was never mad and said that was a really nice thing to say! Hooray, there is still hope!!

yaaay, im trying to tell ya

the_shpydar wrote:
As @ogo79 said, the SNS-RZ-USA is a prime giveaway that it's not a legit retail cart.
And yes, he is (usually) always right, and he is (almost) the sexiest gamer out there (not counting me) ;)

FireMario887

I got to talk to one of my great friends back at Georgia. I just called him a few minutes ago. It was a good talk. Partially awkward though, I have to admit, mainly because I wasn't really talking much (I don't know why?!?). Still great to talk to him though.

FireMario887

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.