General Discussion Forum

Topic: Positive of the Day

Showing 1,181 to 1,200 of 2,937

AuthorMessage

GamecubeMan

1,181. Posted:

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

Had a wonderful conversation with my girlfriend after some days of not even talking to her. x3

Random person on the internet! Based on your psts on this thread.... did you use to be your girlfriend's "friend"? I kinda like that approach to woman; you get to know them before the commitment. What's your secret? I havent perfected that approach (Im young and shy) yet. ._.

Gamecubeloggery
Forget the Nintendo seal of approval
I only see GC 4.0 happening if I become a English major. Yeah... not happening.

3DS Friend Code: 1934-1104-3407 | Twitter: jazzygcnman

AuthorMessage

Retro_on_theGo

1,182. Posted:

GamecubeLad wrote:

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

Had a wonderful conversation with my girlfriend after some days of not even talking to her. x3

Random person on the internet! Based on your psts on this thread.... did you use to be your girlfriend's "friend"? I kinda like that approach to woman; you get to know them before the commitment. What's your secret? I havent perfected that approach (Im young and shy) yet. ._.

D'aaw. Yes we used to be just friends. It wasn't till a few months after I met her I started feeling feelings for her. I guess the best advice I could say is the weirdest. Just treat her like a good guy friend. There's no need to be afraid of girls. Just be kind and friendly, don't come on too strong. I know it could be hard since I used to be shy. Just have confidence.

"When freaky aliens give you lemons, make freaky alien lemonade!" -Hades 3DS FC: 5026-4421-7593
Black 2 FC: 0605 4087 9952 My Backloggery
My Colors! 3D Gallery

AuthorMessage

8BitSamurai

1,183. Posted:

Varia01 wrote:

This was actually yesterday and I forgot to post it. Ever been to Duluth, Minnesota? Great place. Last night, my family and a married couple (friends) went to this place called "Portland Malt Shop" and got some malts. I got peanut butter flavor (I LOVE peanut butter :) ), and it was awesome. We walked, it was a clear night, so Lake Superior looked absolutely amazing! Duluth and its lift bridge lit up at night is also quite a sight, it's liking looking at outer space from a distance. The woman of the married couple took me and my younger bro down to the beach where Lake Superior looked cooler then anything else and took a.picture of me and my bro holding our malts with the lift bridge lit up behind. It gets better, when we got back home. The Big Dipper constellation was in sight. Last night was GREAT! :D

Seeing another Minnesotan on the internet is always a postive :)
Or were they just visiting? Well, still would be better than nothing :P

Edited on by 8BitSamurai

Currently retired indefinitely
Official "rare download" Assistant
Best YT show here!
Beat: Final Fight, Spec Ops TL, King of Dragons
Favorite games: Chrono Trigger, Final Fantasy VII, Symphony of the Night, Dragon Quest VIII, Tales of the Abyss

3DS Friend Code: 2320-6175-1689 | Nintendo Network ID: 8BitSamurai | Twitter: PrinnySamurai

AuthorMessage

GamecubeMan

1,184. Posted:

Thanks, also, I think thats the first serious post by yours truly since never. :O @Retro

Gamecubeloggery

AuthorMessage

Varia01

1,185. Posted:

@8BitSamurai: Me, my dad, my mom, and my bro are living in Minnesota now! It is a great place. Weather is much better than the South (Though I gotta be ready for winter). We are staying with a married couple who are friends, of my mom and dad until we rent our own house. Minnesotans are very friendly, especially the woman of the married couple's dad who lives just across the ally from them. So yeah, I may not have the accent, but I am now in Minnesota and it is AWESOME!

Currently Playing: Metroid Prime 3, Zelda Twilight Princess, & Metroid Other M
Hyped for: Sonic Lost World, Super Smash Bros 3DS, & Dream Team

Even though I have beaten many of the games I'm still playing, I play them not to win, but to have fun.

AuthorMessage

CrimsonFire

1,186. Posted:

I beat Sin & Punishment: SS

and

Watched Digimon,....on TV

Weirdness
Crimsonloggery
ADVENTURE TIME!!!!!!
Bring Digimon 3DS Game to Europe and America
CUCUMBERS

AuthorMessage

Retro_on_theGo

1,187. Posted:

CrimsonFire13 wrote:

I beat Sin & Punishment: SS

and

Watched Digimon,....on TV

Was it Xros Wars!? :O

@GamecubeLad No problem. Good luck bro. Just believe you're self and the rest will come naturally.

"When freaky aliens give you lemons, make freaky alien lemonade!" -Hades 3DS FC: 5026-4421-7593
My Colors! 3D Gallery

AuthorMessage

CrimsonFire

1,188. Posted:

@Retro

No :( ,I found out that Nicktoons are showing Digimon(Season 1)at 5:00pm every weeknight.So i just have to watch them.Also haven't seen Digimon on TV for so long,so this was a special occasion

Weirdness
Crimsonloggery
ADVENTURE TIME!!!!!!
CUCUMBERS

AuthorMessage

Emaan

1,189. Posted:

I rollerbladed for the first time in forever with some friends and did not fall on my face :3

That's always a good thing :p

I believe in make believe~
[20:48] Emaan dances the pikpik emaan;
[20:48] Sensei_PikPik does the pikpik emaan
The Emaaloggery
✰ I'm not really here that often anymore :c ✰

3DS Friend Code: 0559-6948-0467 | Nintendo Network ID: Emaann

AuthorMessage

Retro_on_theGo

1,190. Posted:

CrimsonFire13 wrote:

@Retro

No :( ,I found out that Nicktoons are showing Digimon(Season 1)at 5:00pm every weeknight.So i just have to watch them.Also haven't seen Digimon on TV for so long,so this was a special occasion

That's awesome!!! :O

My Colors! 3D Gallery

AuthorMessage

Wonder_Ideal

1,191. Posted:

I had a really good class at Tae Kwon Do tonight. We were taught a difficult new move, and I didn't do too bad at it. :)

Mesaloggery
The Hero of Ideals: A Legend, by True_Hero
I believe that once one has spotted a UFO it becomes an IFO(Identified Flying Object) as you have identified it then as being unidentified. -@3Dash

3DS Friend Code: 2105-8724-1357 | Nintendo Network ID: Ideal_Hero

AuthorMessage

8BitSamurai

1,192. Posted:

@Varia01 :O So Minnesotans do have accents? I never was convinced that we did, but maybe I'm wrong. And yeah, Duluth weather is pretty nice, summers are way better than the rest of MN, 'cause of Lake Superior and all.

Currently retired indefinitely
Official "rare download" Assistant
Best YT show here!
Beat: Final Fight, Spec Ops TL, King of Dragons
Favorite games: Chrono Trigger, Final Fantasy VII, Symphony of the Night, Dragon Quest VIII, Tales of the Abyss

3DS Friend Code: 2320-6175-1689 | Nintendo Network ID: 8BitSamurai | Twitter: PrinnySamurai

AuthorMessage

CrimsonFire

1,193. Posted:

My hair is ultimate awesomeness.Its perfectly long and...delicious

Weirdness
Crimsonloggery
ADVENTURE TIME!!!!!!
CUCUMBERS

AuthorMessage

GamecubeMan

1,194. Posted:

Marchin' band pratice went awesome. Also saw mah "lady friend". Plus, mah n00bish friend is going to let me barrow Animal Crossing New Leaf for Fire Emblem Awakening... they got the same score on IGN!! :O

Gamecubeloggery

AuthorMessage

Bulbousaur

1,195. Posted:

Got my copy of Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate this morning, registered on Club Nintendo, and sent the free download code to my friend. Just waiting on my Animal Crossing email now.

Bulbousaur

3DS Friend Code: 5112-3450-2144 | Nintendo Network ID: Bulbousaur

AuthorMessage

Electricmastro

1,196. Posted:

Backloggery. Now playing: Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze, Golden Sun, Klonoa: Empire of Dreams, The Legend of Zelda: The Minish Cap, Pokemon HeartGold Version, Rayman 2: The Great Escape, and Super Mario Advance.

3DS Friend Code: 0216-1196-2417 | Nintendo Network ID: Electricmastro

AuthorMessage

Jaz007

1,197. Posted:

I just finished The Last Samurai. I recorded it off TV. It was spectacular, one of the best movies I've seen. It really made me cry. I've cried at a movie once before, but not for that long. Just amazing it was, amazing. Tom Cruise's best role. I'm done with emotional movies for a while now.

Edited on by Jaz007

Currently playing: Super Smash Bros: Wii U and Mount & Blade: Warband: Viking Conquest.

AuthorMessage

GamecubeMan

1,198. Posted:

I got to know my trumpet section a lot better. Better than the stupid alto sax section! >:[

Gamecubeloggery

AuthorMessage

Varia01

1,199. Posted:

I am going to see Man of Steel today! It is certainly exciting! HYPE!!! :O

Even though I have beaten many of the games I'm still playing, I play them not to win, but to have fun.

AuthorMessage

Varia01

1,200. Posted:

Man of Steel was the best I have ever seen! Great CG, awesome characters, and a phenomenal story! It was great! :)