Forums

Topic: Positive of the Day

Posts 1,161 to 1,180 of 3,112

Jaz007

I saw the midnight showing of Man of Steel. It was a great movie.

Jaz007

Snagrio

Technically yesterday by this point, but at Origins Game Fair I got a small Yoshi plushie, a Link T-Shirt, a bunch of freebies such as dice, random cards and a small poster, and my greatest discovery, three Fire Emblem games (FE7, Sacred Stones, and Shadow Dragon) with their original casings and manuals for a total of $65. What a steal!

Snagrio

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

CanisWolfred

CanisWolfred wrote:

I spent over $380 on a used Wii U, 3 used games, and a used Pro controller, all because I had to be a jerk and jack up the price just one last time...I don't think I can afford that...might have to cancel one of my pre-orders now, or at least not get any other Wii U games this year...

I talked to the seller, and got out of buying it. He was extremely cool with me not buying it, too, whioch is weird, but I'm assuming the guy who bid $5 below me will get it. I then talked to my mom about it, and eventually she decided it was a good idea for me to go to the store and buy one brand new. It cost me my whole paycheck, but I got a Wii U with Warriors Orochi 3 Hyper, and my mom ordered New Super Mario Bros. U and Lego City Undercover, which I'll reimburse her for later, while I also put down $10 on a Wonderful 101 pre-order.

Edited on by CanisWolfred

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

Fikachu

My Somali friend, Moorsi came back to work at the Starbucks I go to in the morning

[url=http://www.mybannermaker.com][/url]

TsunamiSensei

My 3DS XL styluses came today. They may be third party, but they were like $4, and I lose styluses at an unnatural rate.

"Books are the real treasures of the world!"
-Skeletor

3DS Friend Code: 5155-2977-9232 | Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man

SubBronze

My friend and I have been playing MK7 online for about two and a half hours, so much fun

SteamID: bulby1994

3DS Friend Code: 5112-3450-2144 | Nintendo Network ID: Bulbousaur

FireMario887

This was actually yesterday and I forgot to post it. Ever been to Duluth, Minnesota? Great place. Last night, my family and a married couple (friends) went to this place called "Portland Malt Shop" and got some malts. I got peanut butter flavor (I LOVE peanut butter ), and it was awesome. We walked, it was a clear night, so Lake Superior looked absolutely amazing! Duluth and its lift bridge lit up at night is also quite a sight, it's liking looking at outer space from a distance. The woman of the married couple took me and my younger bro down to the beach where Lake Superior looked cooler then anything else and took a.picture of me and my bro holding our malts with the lift bridge lit up behind. It gets better, when we got back home. The Big Dipper constellation was in sight. Last night was GREAT!

FireMario887

Jaz007

So it looks like I will see the girl I like again in early November and we will be going to an anime convention with my sister and her husband.(also the the girl's brother.) (BTW, I haven't seen her in person for a about 1 year and 3 moths.)

Edited on by Jaz007

Jaz007

GamecubeMan

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

Had a wonderful conversation with my girlfriend after some days of not even talking to her. x3

Random person on the internet! Based on your psts on this thread.... did you use to be your girlfriend's "friend"? I kinda like that approach to woman; you get to know them before the commitment. What's your secret? I havent perfected that approach (Im young and shy) yet. ._.

GCN 3.9
Gamecubeloggery
Forget the Nintendo seal of approval
My

3DS Friend Code: 1934-1104-3407 | Twitter:

Retro_on_theGo

GamecubeLad wrote:

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

Had a wonderful conversation with my girlfriend after some days of not even talking to her. x3

Random person on the internet! Based on your psts on this thread.... did you use to be your girlfriend's "friend"? I kinda like that approach to woman; you get to know them before the commitment. What's your secret? I havent perfected that approach (Im young and shy) yet. ._.

D'aaw. Yes we used to be just friends. It wasn't till a few months after I met her I started feeling feelings for her. I guess the best advice I could say is the weirdest. Just treat her like a good guy friend. There's no need to be afraid of girls. Just be kind and friendly, don't come on too strong. I know it could be hard since I used to be shy. Just have confidence.

8BitSamurai

Varia01 wrote:

This was actually yesterday and I forgot to post it. Ever been to Duluth, Minnesota? Great place. Last night, my family and a married couple (friends) went to this place called "Portland Malt Shop" and got some malts. I got peanut butter flavor (I LOVE peanut butter ), and it was awesome. We walked, it was a clear night, so Lake Superior looked absolutely amazing! Duluth and its lift bridge lit up at night is also quite a sight, it's liking looking at outer space from a distance. The woman of the married couple took me and my younger bro down to the beach where Lake Superior looked cooler then anything else and took a.picture of me and my bro holding our malts with the lift bridge lit up behind. It gets better, when we got back home. The Big Dipper constellation was in sight. Last night was GREAT!

Seeing another Minnesotan on the internet is always a postive
Or were they just visiting? Well, still would be better than nothing

Edited on by 8BitSamurai

"rare download" Assistant

3DS Friend Code: 2320-6175-1689 | Nintendo Network ID: 8BitSamurai

FireMario887

@8BitSamurai: Me, my dad, my mom, and my bro are living in Minnesota now! It is a great place. Weather is much better than the South (Though I gotta be ready for winter). We are staying with a married couple who are friends, of my mom and dad until we rent our own house. Minnesotans are very friendly, especially the woman of the married couple's dad who lives just across the ally from them. So yeah, I may not have the accent, but I am now in Minnesota and it is AWESOME!

FireMario887

CrimsonFire

@Retro

No ,I found out that Nicktoons are showing Digimon(Season 1)at 5:00pm every weeknight.So i just have to watch them.Also haven't seen Digimon on TV for so long,so this was a special occasion

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.