Forums

Topic: Positive of the Day

Posts 1,101 to 1,120 of 3,112

JayArr

My work flirt texted me hot pics of herself. >.>
My other work flirt bought me lunch. >:]

[insert 25 Cents here to play]

SubBronze

Back at home after moving out of my university room!
Too bad I have to go back again on Monday anyway...

SteamID: bulby1994

3DS Friend Code: 5112-3450-2144 | Nintendo Network ID: Bulbousaur

Arianabtd

It took all flipping day to finish this page after random problem after problem popped up x3. I think it turned out cute though so I'm pleased ^^.

-Idolmasterrrrrr-
Sir Zacharias Barnham is my new husband.
Konata -> Arianabtd

Nintendo Network ID: Ariana900 | Twitter:

FireMario887

Got to go to a great museum; real neat boat models, but creepy statues though. Me and my bro got a delicious candy apple. The candy apple was covered in caramel, had oreo cookies and gummy worms (Those worms were TOUGH); today was GREAT.

FireMario887

Magikarp3

Went on a cruise last night. I had absolutely no other friends going (there was one other person, but she didn't come for some reason). I thought it would be terrible, but it was actually pretty fun! I had some free drinks, met some cool people, danced for a while. Strangers are cool people.

http://backloggery.com/oiiopo

always thought I'd change to Gyarados after I turned 20 but hey, this is more fitting I guess. (also somebody registered under the original Magikarp name and I can't get back to it anymore orz)

3DS Friend Code: 3952-7233-0245

Marks

Konata wrote:

It took all flipping day to finish this page after random problem after problem popped up x3. I think it turned out cute though so I'm pleased ^^.

It's really, really cute! I love everything, especially the stars. <3 I think you should put a link in your signature, it's very nice.
I want to follow it but I haven't used Tumblr for a while now, haha.

Edited on by Marks

Say what now?
If you can do no good, at least do no harm. -Kurt Vonnegut
I'm not really active here anymore. So it goes.

3DS Friend Code: 3609-1418-8196

Schprocket

Sick of reading endless Pachterisms and other dude-bro anti-Nintendo rubbish, it feels pretty good to read positive articles like this and read some of the direct feedback from small publishers and indie developers which the writer had received.

Edited on by Schprocket

Switch Friend Code: SW-5050-7443-2444

3DS Friend Code: 0130-1852-6021 | Nintendo Network ID: Schprocket

Drobotic

You know the movie "The Incredibles".Well,I loved it to death when I first got it on DVD several years ago,and recently,something unexpected happened.While looking for a remote for this old DVD player I just put in my room,I came across the Incredibles DVD.I always though I lost it!Life just can't get any happier!

Currently playing:A little bit of everything :D
Fan of:Adventure Time,The Legend of Korra,The Amazing World of Gumball,Regular Show,Futurama,and gaming on handhelds,consoles,and the PC.

3DS Friend Code: 1332-8187-4581 | Nintendo Network ID: PSICadet

Arianabtd

Marks wrote:

Konata wrote:

It's really, really cute! I love everything, especially the stars. <3 I think you should put a link in your signature, it's very nice.
I want to follow it but I haven't used Tumblr for a while now, haha.

Haha thank you ^^. I think I'll do that.

-Idolmasterrrrrr-
Konata -> Arianabtd

Mickey

I cleaned out the rain gutters at my great-grandparents house. I felt manly, afterward.

@Nobodys_Angel Same here. 'Tis a wee bit glitchy though...

Formerly MickeyTheGreat and MickMick. Now I'm Mickey again!

The Mousekeloggery

Nintendo Network ID: MickeyTheGreat

Ideal_Hero

I got Portal 2 to run well on my computer after some technical difficulties.
"Thank you for helping us help you help us all."

The Hero of Ideals: A Legend, by True_Hero
I believe that once one has spotted a UFO it becomes an IFO(Identif...

3DS Friend Code: 2105-8724-1357 | Nintendo Network ID: Ideal_Hero

RR529

We had pizza for supper tonight (and there's more than enough left over for lunch tomorrow)!

We watched Ice Age: Continental Drift, and it was a pretty amusing way to pass the night.

Finally saw the trailer for Metal Gear Solid V: the Phantom Pain, and it was oh so glorious (have no idea if or when I'll be able to get to it, though).

I think that covers everything for Friday...

Currently Playing:
Switch - Blade Strangers
PS4 - Kingdom Hearts III, Tetris Effect (VR)

Arianabtd

@Nobodys_Angel
Haha I don't mind.
That one is also my spare just for animal crossing, I'll follow you with my main.
(Don't look at how ugly my main is . It needs serious work.)

-Idolmasterrrrrr-
Konata -> Arianabtd

Jaz007

I got the album Out of Ashes by Dead by Sunrise (well, I'm not supposed to listen to End of the world or In the Darkness though). It's pretty good. I usually don't like love songs (just usually not what I look for and also because A. They are sickeningly happy or B. by Justin Beiber or One Direction), but Chester Bennington made a great song with "Give Me Your Name." "Walking in Circles" stood out to me too.

Jaz007

RR529

Cheeseburgers for dinner, followed later in the night by Toonami.

It doesn't get much better than that

Currently Playing:
Switch - Blade Strangers
PS4 - Kingdom Hearts III, Tetris Effect (VR)

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.