General Discussion Forum

Topic: Positive of the Day

Showing 1,061 to 1,080 of 2,773

AuthorMessage

Konata

1,061. Posted:

Today has been a really nice day so far. I think I feel happier than usual x3.

Jjan! @Magikarp and @Jaz007, I got good lighting so here are some pictures of my hair.
Untitled
Untitled

I'm sorrryy I keep disappearing >_<.
Visit my K-Pop lair!
My favorite k-pop songs Come Listen!

3DS Friend Code: 5284-2709-9903 | Nintendo Network ID: Ariana900 | Twitter: SherrSamala

AuthorMessage

GuardianKing

1,062. Posted:

@Konata I can see the red-ish tint! :O

I might buy a Sonic comic later. Anyone know anything about those? I wanna get the "Journey to the East" compilation. :)

NL RPG Season 2
DA Profile
StarShip Crusader Tumblr
Fantasy Loggery
Video Game I made: Chosen Words
Melody Astra Avatar
Former Morpheus Avatar courtesy of Gummio. :3
"I am the wise wolf. Which is exactly why I am aware that there are some thing even I don't know." ~ Holo, Spice & Wolf

3DS Friend Code: 5258-0260-8594 | Nintendo Network ID: GuardianKing | Twitter: BeastlyDigital

AuthorMessage

Retro_on_theGo

1,063. Posted:

@Konata Oh that's so subtle! That's awesome. Good choice, I bet it looks great in person!

"When freaky aliens give you lemons, make freaky alien lemonade!" -Hades 3DS FC: 5026-4421-7593
Black 2 FC: 0605 4087 9952 My Backloggery
My Colors! 3D Gallery

AuthorMessage

Jaz007

1,064. Posted:

@Konata Yeah, it looks nice, it has a nice subtlety to it.

Currently playing: Rune Factory 4, Batman: Arkham Origins (new game plus), Valkria Chronicles, and Uncharted 3.

AuthorMessage

WingedSnagret

1,065. Posted:

@Konata I like it. Very nice :)

Biggest Pikmin fan on NL!

Avian fact of the week: The Moa, an extinct relative of ostrichs and emus that inhabited New Zealand, was the tallest bird that ever lived at 12 ft tall (3.6 m). It was also the only known bird to have no wing structure.

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

AuthorMessage

GuardianKing

1,066. Posted:

@Konata Hair is awesome! :3

Edited on by GuardianKing

NL RPG Season 2
DA Profile
StarShip Crusader Tumblr
Fantasy Loggery
Melody Astra Avatar
"I am the wise wolf. Which is exactly why I am aware that there are some thing even I don't know." ~ Holo, Spice & Wolf

3DS Friend Code: 5258-0260-8594 | Nintendo Network ID: GuardianKing | Twitter: BeastlyDigital

AuthorMessage

Chaotix

1,067. Posted:

I finally beat the first space colony ARK level of shadow the hedgehog. Took me over 40 tries. :D @Konata Umm.......good hair? :(

Favorite game: Shadow the Hedgehog
Currently playing: F-Zero, shadow the hedgehog, sonic unleashed, sonic classic collection, super mario sunshine, and sonic adventure DX

AuthorMessage

ChrisT99

1,068. Posted:

@Konata Sorry to just jump into your conversation like this, but that looks awesome. I love the way the red is a [very] subtle complement to the blue. It's almost kind of patriotic if you look at it a certain way.

My YouTube Channel

3DS Friend Code: 3437-3231-8348 | Nintendo Network ID: Dj64Mk7 | Twitter: dj64mk7

AuthorMessage

Konata

1,069. Posted:

Thanks guys! I like how it turned out. But some people think it looks purple, while others think it looks red. I'm not sure what I think about it ^^.

But I think we should stop before we get too off topic xD.

Visit my K-Pop lair!

3DS Friend Code: 5284-2709-9903 | Nintendo Network ID: Ariana900 | Twitter: SherrSamala

AuthorMessage

Jollykarp

1,070. Posted:

I cleaned out my drawer today which I've never looked at for at least five years. I found so much nostalgic stuff from my childhood! And it wasn't nearly as embarrassing as I had thought it would be!

I even found a class photo from 13 years ago! Then I went and facebook-stalked everyone to see what they've been up to since I left their school in 2003.

...That totally wasn't a creepy thing to do. Don't pretend that you wouldn't have done the same in my position :p

http://backloggery.com/oiiopo
"If I was on the highest cliff, the highest riff
And you slipped off the side and clinched on for your life in my grip
I would never, ever let you down" - J Ivy

3DS Friend Code: 3952-7233-0245

AuthorMessage

Captain_Toad

1,071. Posted:

From the Comment on the Avatar thread. The recent comments from my avatar from SheldonRandoms and Jaz007 was personally the best reaction I've gotten from them. lol

Edited on by Captain_Toad

Was Mariobro4. No, I'm not taking off my backpack.....it's important.
Toadloggery and a Youtube Channel
Retro Clue!
Games are games ppl. Enjoy 'em.
Remember N64 Turoks? Want it on VC?
I gave in to darkness to have this bio.
Net neutrality is dead. Pls use revive.
Bad day? listen to this.

3DS Friend Code: 3566-2311-3009 | Nintendo Network ID: Mariobro4

AuthorMessage

Mickey

1,072. Posted:

I had a nice chat with @ChrisT99. I promised I wouldn't reveal any of the details, but we'll be doing this again...

Formerly MickeyTheGreat and MickMick. Now I'm Mickey again!

The Mousekeloggery

Galaxy Bio (by Dark-Luigi!)

If we've gotten into an argument, it's okay. I'm probably not holding a grudge against you. Why? Because I like you!

Whoomp! There it is! -God, when he created the universe.

Nintendo Network ID: MickeyTheGreat | Twitter: TheMercuryMouse

AuthorMessage

BadKitty

1,073. Posted:

Konata wrote:

Today has been a really nice day so far. I think I feel happier than usual x3.

Jjan! @Magikarp and @Jaz007, I got good lighting so here are some pictures of my hair.
Untitled
Untitled

Someone likes showing pics of themselves... o________________________________o
Not a smart thing to do little biker girl unless you like the outcome >.> Shhhh I'll protect you. (。◕‿‿◕。)

Edited on by BadKitty

Meow~
BadKittysDomain!
[13:12] LordJumpMad stick his thong out at eme
[17:24] LordJumpMad: I will never male you happy >:[
[21:11] LordJumpMad: You insluted my words >:[
[16:32] turtlelink: gdi emmy. You're probly the best person I've battled on Nlife so far u_u

3DS Friend Code: 3952-7082-7558 | Twitter: Emeralds110

AuthorMessage

ChrisT99

1,074. Posted:

Mickey wrote:

I had a nice chat with @ChrisT99. I promised I wouldn't reveal any of the details, but we'll be doing this again...

Yeah, thanks for that, bro. You really helped me out. Depending on if today is good or bad, I"ll be posting in either this thread or Disassapointment. Wish me luck, please!

My YouTube Channel

3DS Friend Code: 3437-3231-8348 | Nintendo Network ID: Dj64Mk7 | Twitter: dj64mk7

AuthorMessage

Konata

1,075. Posted:

Pfft @Badkitty x3.
They asked to see my hair so I took the pictures~
I decided showing my face on the Internet is a dumb thing to do so I decided not to do that anymore.

Found out I'm going on vacation! In a month.
I really wanna go on vacation now though >_<.

Visit my K-Pop lair!

AuthorMessage

ChrisT99

1,076. Posted:

In a strange coincidence, the same person that caused me to have my Disappointment of the Day (@Mickey knows who) also helped me to have my Positive.

See, during our chorus time today, the class went outside, but I stayed in and went to the band room. Somehow, I ended up working on a cover of Mumford and Son's "I Will Wait", with the person I mentioned above playing the drums, and one of our other friends playing the guitar, and, me singing. It was quite fun, but I think it's kind of sad when that is the high point of my day.

Edited on by ChrisT99

My YouTube Channel

AuthorMessage

Emaan

1,077. Posted:

My positive is today's my birthday!

I'm 17 now :D

I believe in make believe~
[20:48] Emaan dances the pikpik emaan;
[20:48] Sensei_PikPik does the pikpik emaan
The Emaaloggery
✰ I'm not really here that often anymore ✰

3DS Friend Code: 0559-6948-0467 | Nintendo Network ID: Emaann

AuthorMessage

Wonder_Ideal

1,078. Posted:

Happy birthday @Emann! Birthdays are always an exciting time, so make sure to have a good time.
Untitled
This guy knows how to birthday.

Edited on by Wonder_Ideal

Mesaloggery
The Hero of Ideals: A Legend, by True_Hero
I believe that once one has spotted a UFO it becomes an IFO(Identified Flying Object) as you have identified it then as being unidentified. -@3Dash

3DS Friend Code: 2105-8724-1357 | Nintendo Network ID: Ideal_Hero

AuthorMessage

Retro_on_theGo

1,079. Posted:

@Emann Happy birthday!!!! :D

"When freaky aliens give you lemons, make freaky alien lemonade!" -Hades 3DS FC: 5026-4421-7593
Black 2 FC: 0605 4087 9952 My Backloggery
My Colors! 3D Gallery

AuthorMessage

GuardianKing

1,080. Posted:

@Emaan Happy birthday!!!!
Untitled

NL RPG Season 2
DA Profile
StarShip Crusader Tumblr
Fantasy Loggery
Melody Astra Avatar