Forums

Topic: Positive of the Day

Posts 1,041 to 1,060 of 3,112

AccessibleDaydream

@Jaz007 If you haven't figured it out by now, I usually have a habit of over-thinking things.
@Magikarp I did not understand any of those articles, they were somewhat over-my-head. Could you explain to me what all those mean together, please?

AccessibleDaydream

Switch Friend Code: SW-2307-0614-2423 | My Nintendo: Dj64Mk7 | Nintendo Network ID: Dj64Mk7 | Twitter:

Magikarp3

ChrisT99 wrote:

@Jaz007 If you haven't figured it out by now, I usually have a habit of over-thinking things.
@Magikarp I did not understand any of those articles, they were somewhat over-my-head. Could you explain to me what all those mean together, please?

In a nutshell, there are multiple ways of loving people without attaching romantic connotations to the word. You could enjoy their company, or think of them as a brother/family member, or be really thankful for something they've done for you. Love doesn't have to be expressed in a relationship, it can just be an acknowledgement of respect.

Wow, I must be like some kind of relationship guru.

and @Konata pics! My friend dyed her hair recently purplish-red at the ends. It made her so much easier to recognise from behind XD

http://backloggery.com/oiiopo

always thought I'd change to Gyarados after I turned 20 but hey, this is more fitting I guess. (also somebody registered under the original Magikarp name and I can't get back to it anymore orz)

3DS Friend Code: 3952-7233-0245

Jaz007

Magikarp wrote:

ChrisT99 wrote:

In a nutshell, there are multiple ways of loving people without attaching romantic connotations to the word. You could enjoy their company, or think of them as a brother/family member, or be really thankful for something they've done for you. Love doesn't have to be expressed in a relationship, it can just be an acknowledgement of respect.

Wow, I must be like some kind of relationship guru.

and @Konata pics! My friend dyed her hair recently purplish-red at the ends. It made her so much easier to recognise from behind XD

Yes, I agree, pictures are a must indeed.

Jaz007

Mickey

@ChrisT99 "trolling", (as far as I know) is purposely trying to make you angry or annoyed. Examples:

You: Man, I sure wish Peter and MJ were still together...

Troll: Peter belongs with Ice Man and you know it.

Kind of like that. In response to your question, haven't your parents ever told you "I love you" before? If so, is there anything wrong with them saying it?

Edited on by Mickey

Formerly MickeyTheGreat and MickMick. Now I'm Mickey again!

The Mousekeloggery

Nintendo Network ID: MickeyTheGreat

AccessibleDaydream

@Mickey
Why would my guy friends saying "I love you" make me mad. If anything, it makes me feel good inside (weird?).
Of course my parents have said that to me. I don't quite understand what you're asking in the last sentence.

AccessibleDaydream

Switch Friend Code: SW-2307-0614-2423 | My Nintendo: Dj64Mk7 | Nintendo Network ID: Dj64Mk7 | Twitter:

Retro_on_theGo

There's nothing wrong with you're guy friends saying I love You. It's just a way of showing they really appreciate you as a friend and enjoy having fun together. I've said it before to friends, not exactly word for word but still. It doesn't have to mean some sort of affectionate relationship in the way you picture it between two love birds.

Tasuki

ChrisT99 wrote:

Today we got our yearbooks at school, and a lot of people signed mine so far.
Earlier tonight, we had our Promotion Ceremony, and it was awesome.
Next Wednesday, we have our class trip to Hershey Park, on the last day of school (and our last day of middle school forever, sadly).

On another note, what does it mean when a few of my guy friends sign my yearbook followed by "I love you"?

If they were/are anything like my friends were back then (and honestly they still are that way) they are just messing with you thats all.

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

bassoongoon

I just bought 3 CDs today that contain, among other things, The Rite of Spring, The Firebird (1919), and Petrushka. Good day!

You can pry my bassoon from my cold dead fingers!

bassoongoon

Oh! And I bought the Banjo-Kazooie Symphony on iTunes!

You can pry my bassoon from my cold dead fingers!

Arianabtd

Today has been a really nice day so far. I think I feel happier than usual x3.

Jjan! @Magikarp and @Jaz007, I got good lighting so here are some pictures of my hair.
Untitled
Untitled

-Idolmasterrrrrr-
Sir Zacharias Barnham is my new husband.
Konata -> Arianabtd

Nintendo Network ID: Ariana900 | Twitter:

Jaz007

@Konata Yeah, it looks nice, it has a nice subtlety to it.

Jaz007

Chaotix

I finally beat the first space colony ARK level of shadow the hedgehog. Took me over 40 tries. @Konata Umm.......good hair?

Favorite game: Shadow the Hedgehog
Currently playing: F-Zero, shadow the hedgehog, sonic unleashed, sonic classic collection, super mario sunshine, and sonic adventure DX

AccessibleDaydream

@Konata Sorry to just jump into your conversation like this, but that looks awesome. I love the way the red is a [very] subtle complement to the blue. It's almost kind of patriotic if you look at it a certain way.

AccessibleDaydream

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.