General Discussion Forum

Topic: Positive of the Day

Showing 1,021 to 1,040 of 2,830

AuthorMessage

Retro_on_theGo

1,021. Posted:

We got the Project X Zone demo! Yes!!!

"When freaky aliens give you lemons, make freaky alien lemonade!" -Hades 3DS FC: 5026-4421-7593
Black 2 FC: 0605 4087 9952 My Backloggery
My Colors! 3D Gallery

AuthorMessage

Jaz007

1,022. Posted:

Went over and to a friends house and played 4-player 007 Legends spilt-screen, it was a lot of fun.

Currently playing: Torchlight 2 , Rune Factory 4, Dust: An Elysian Trail, Castlevania: Symphony of the Night and Uncharted 3.

AuthorMessage

Magikarp3

1,023. Posted:

I have the distinct feeling that the universe is putting an immense amount of effort into cheering me up. I'm suspicious. And also overjoyed :D

I can't emphasise how much good stuff is happening right now.

Edited on by Magikarp3

http://backloggery.com/oiiopo

always thought I'd change to Gyarados after I turned 20 but hey, this is more fitting I guess. (also somebody registered under the original Magikarp name and I can't get back to it anymore orz)

3DS Friend Code: 3952-7233-0245

AuthorMessage

Varia01

1,024. Posted:

It has not yet happened, but I'm going over to friend's house by 9'o clock and I am expecting a lot of fun when I went last Friday. That'll be the last day I'll go to his house in a long time, since me and my family are moving soon.

Currently Playing: Metroid Prime 3, Zelda Twilight Princess, & Metroid Other M
Hyped for: Sonic Lost World, Super Smash Bros 3DS, & Dream Team

Even though I have beaten many of the games I'm still playing, I play them not to win, but to have fun.

AuthorMessage

Varia01

1,025. Posted:

Well, there was a lot of fun last Friday is what I meant to say. That fun could trigger the possibility of this visit being fun.

Currently Playing: Metroid Prime 3, Zelda Twilight Princess, & Metroid Other M
Hyped for: Sonic Lost World, Super Smash Bros 3DS, & Dream Team

Even though I have beaten many of the games I'm still playing, I play them not to win, but to have fun.

AuthorMessage

WingedSnagret

1,026. Posted:

During some errands today, I got at least two or three complements on my Koopa Troopa T-shirt, and when I went to Arby's the girl at the register loved my NES controller wallet. :)

Biggest Pikmin fan on NL!

Avian fact of the week: The Moa, an extinct relative of ostrichs and emus that inhabited New Zealand, was the tallest bird that ever lived at 12 ft tall (3.6 m). It was also the only known bird to have no wing structure.

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

AuthorMessage

Konata

1,027. Posted:

Got some awesome hair color to use tomorrow.
I'm very excited to change my hair as I didnt love the color I tried before (it was okay.) and I was waiting for it to wear out.

-Idolmasterrrrrr-
Sir Zacharias Barnham is my new husband.

Nintendo Network ID: Ariana900 | Twitter: Arianabtd

AuthorMessage

Jaz007

1,028. Posted:

I'm going to a baseball game in a minute.

Currently playing: Torchlight 2 , Rune Factory 4, Dust: An Elysian Trail, Castlevania: Symphony of the Night and Uncharted 3.

AuthorMessage

Jaz007

1,029. Posted:

Konata wrote:

Got some awesome hair color to use tomorrow.
I'm very excited to change my hair as I didnt love the color I tried before (it was okay.) and I was waiting for it to wear out.

What color are you dying your hair? Is it blue?

AuthorMessage

GuardianKing

1,030. Posted:

@Konata Dude, I can totally picture you with blue hair. :O (I'd probably look like your Squid Girl avatar XD)

NL RPG Season 2
DA Profile
StarShip Crusader Tumblr
Fantasy Loggery
Video Game I made: Chosen Words
Melody Astra Avatar
Former Morpheus Avatar courtesy of Gummio. :3
"I am the wise wolf. Which is exactly why I am aware that there are some thing even I don't know." ~ Holo, Spice & Wolf

3DS Friend Code: 5258-0260-8594 | Nintendo Network ID: GuardianKing | Twitter: BeastlyDigital

AuthorMessage

Konata

1,031. Posted:

I'm sorry to say @Jaz007, it is not blue.
I'm dying it a Purpleish, mahoganyish brown.

I'm not adventurous enough to look like Squid girl x3.

-Idolmasterrrrrr-
Sir Zacharias Barnham is my new husband.

Nintendo Network ID: Ariana900 | Twitter: Arianabtd

AuthorMessage

Retro_on_theGo

1,032. Posted:

Between the Konata username and Squid Girl fan you totally need to dy your hair blue! :O

"When freaky aliens give you lemons, make freaky alien lemonade!" -Hades 3DS FC: 5026-4421-7593
Black 2 FC: 0605 4087 9952 My Backloggery
My Colors! 3D Gallery

AuthorMessage

ChrisT99

1,033. Posted:

Today we got our yearbooks at school, and a lot of people signed mine so far.
Earlier tonight, we had our Promotion Ceremony, and it was awesome.
Next Wednesday, we have our class trip to Hershey Park, on the last day of school (and our last day of middle school forever, sadly).

On another note, what does it mean when a few of my guy friends sign my yearbook followed by "I love you"?

My YouTube Channel

3DS Friend Code: 3437-3231-8348 | Nintendo Network ID: Dj64Mk7 | Twitter: dj64mk7

AuthorMessage

Fikachu

1,034. Posted:

I beat Sonic Adventure 2 today

[url=http://www.mybannermaker.com][/url]

AuthorMessage

Magikarp3

1,035. Posted:

ChrisT99 wrote:

Today we got our yearbooks at school, and a lot of people signed mine so far.
Earlier tonight, we had our Promotion Ceremony, and it was awesome.
Next Wednesday, we have our class trip to Hershey Park, on the last day of school (and our last day of middle school forever, sadly).

On another note, what does it mean when a few of my guy friends sign my yearbook followed by "I love you"?

There's no middle-school/high-school gap where I live, but I know that things do tend to get a little sentimental at graduation. Either that, or they're trolling you. Don't take it too seriously. :p

Our yearbooks didn't even come with a signature space :(

always thought I'd change to Gyarados after I turned 20 but hey, this is more fitting I guess. (also somebody registered under the original Magikarp name and I can't get back to it anymore orz)

AuthorMessage

Mickey

1,036. Posted:

She "friendzoned" me. Why is this a positive? Because she helped me realize I'm not ready for that kind of a relationship and I think, by going through this, we've become better friends.

ChrisT99 wrote:

It means you should take it as a compliment. "I love you" doesn't HAVE to mean they want to have a romantic relationship with you. And even if they do, they'll most likely respect your sexual orientation and act like regular human beings.

Formerly MickeyTheGreat and MickMick. Now I'm Mickey again!

The Mousekeloggery

Galaxy Bio (by Dark-Luigi!)

If we've gotten into an argument, it's okay. I'm probably not holding a grudge against you. Why? Because I like you!

Whoomp! There it is! -God, when he created the universe.

Nintendo Network ID: MickeyTheGreat | Twitter: TheMercuryMouse

AuthorMessage

Magikarp3

1,037. Posted:

Mickey wrote:

She "friendzoned" me. Why is this a positive? Because she helped me realize I'm not ready for that kind of a relationship and I think, by going through this, we've become better friends.

+8 and a half respect points! Where you are right now is a little bit tricky on the relationship-o-meter, so I wish you two the best of luck!

AuthorMessage

Jaz007

1,038. Posted:

@Mickey Yeah, I agree, it's not nessicary to be in a commited relationship yet, you can still like her and not be in a relationship though. It just makes one happy to be around "her" doesn't it.

Edited on by Jaz007

AuthorMessage

RR529

1,039. Posted:

Just got back from a local baseball game, and our home team won 7-0!

Currently Playing:

Godzilla: Smash 3 (AND)
Summoners War: Sky Arena (AND)
Salvo Saga (AND)

AuthorMessage

Squid

1,040. Posted:

Got a Protoman apple cinnamon air freshener that smells very nice. :* Dunno if those are old or hard to come by but I love that I found it. :D

A Miiverse admin's first day on the job.
Long live the King of Pop!
Ze Squidloggery

3DS Friend Code: 2320-6168-7289 | Nintendo Network ID: captainsquid