Forums

Topic: Pokemon White 2/ Black 2

Posts 961 to 980 of 2,123

Eel

Well, it's the same with all other pokemon games, some pokemon will be incldued while others not.
It makes you keep buying more games.

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

LordJumpMad

DiscordedTeeJay wrote:

All right, I just set the game to challenge mode. Let's so how it goes this time around...

Question: Do you get more reward for playing in challenge mode? Like more money, better items, etc? Or is it just harder, period, with no reward?

What challenge mode? I didn't see it in the game opitons.
I would have love to make this game a little harder.

For you, the day LordJumpMad graced your threads, was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday.
[url=http://www.backloggery.com/jumpmad]Unive...

3DS Friend Code: 4167-4592-9402 | Twitter:

TeeJay

DonJumpMad wrote:

DiscordedTeeJay wrote:

All right, I just set the game to challenge mode. Let's so how it goes this time around...

Question: Do you get more reward for playing in challenge mode? Like more money, better items, etc? Or is it just harder, period, with no reward?

It's in the game sync options in the main menu of the title screen, but you only unlock it once you've beaten the elite four. However, if you have both versions of the game and you've beaten the Elite Four in one version, you can send a copy of the key over to the other version to unlock it from the start, which is what I've done with White 2.

If you add me, I need to at least know you or I won't add you back.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

Marakuto

I just saw a weird Darmanitan and Scraggy in Desert resort which glowed, I just fled from the battles but didn't save incase I encounter them again.

3DS games:

Mario Kart 7

Zelda OoT 3D

Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Shadow Wars

Pokemon Black FC: 2666 2484 8599

Kid Icarus Uprising

Heroes of Ruin
and more.

Crime doesn't pay, unless you are really good at it then those who are legal criminals ...

3DS Friend Code: 3523-2450-6702

LordJumpMad

DiscordedTeeJay wrote:

DonJumpMad wrote:

DiscordedTeeJay wrote:

It's in the game sync options in the main menu of the title screen, but you only unlock it once you've beaten the elite four. However, if you have both versions of the game and you've beaten the Elite Four in one version, you can send a copy of the key over to the other version to unlock it from the start, which is what I've done with White 2.

I did not see that anywhere, and I did sync my game with Black1. Well, nothing can be done now, I'm already hafl way in the game, don't feel like starting over.

For you, the day LordJumpMad graced your threads, was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday.
[url=http://www.backloggery.com/jumpmad]Unive...

3DS Friend Code: 4167-4592-9402 | Twitter:

Happy_Mask

Marakuto wrote:

I just saw a weird Darmanitan and Scraggy in Desert resort which glowed, I just fled from the battles but didn't save incase I encounter them again.

Y U NO CATCH POOGEYMANZ?

[16:08] LordJumpMad Hides his gut with a griddle
[16:08] Reala: what ljm does for cash is ljm's business
[16:08] LordJumpMad: Gotta look good my my next game u_u

Eel

You need to beat Black 2 to unlock challange mode (hard mode).
If you beat White 2 you unlock assist mode (easy mode).

You can send these modes to other Black 2 or Whtie 2 games, teejay had beaten Black 2 and then bought White 2 and sent challange mode to White 2 to start the game in hard mode.

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

e-love

So that girl on the ferris wheel was super weird. "I'm really sweaty now." Okay.

Also, I just beat Elesa! 4th gym badge GET! I really liked the set up of the gym. Really cool.

✰ not around as much as I used to be ✰

thelegendoflink

Emaan wrote:

So that girl on the ferris wheel was super weird. "I'm really sweaty now." Okay.

I have some bad (or maybe good, if you're into that) news for you, Emaan.

Currently playing online: Kid Icarus Uprising.

3DS Friend Code: 2664-2131-6340

Joeynator3000

thelegendoflink wrote:

Emaan wrote:

...What, is there another similar situation? xD

My Monster Hunter Rise Gameplay
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzirEG5duST1bEJi0-9kUORu5SRfvuTLr

Discord server: https://discord.gg/fGUnxcK
Keep it PG-13-ish.

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/Joeynator3000

e-love

thelegendoflink wrote:

Emaan wrote:

What. o_o

✰ not around as much as I used to be ✰

Electricmastro

"Team Plasma's ship flew away, is it over?"

What happens if you answer yes and no to this question they ask you?

Backloggery. Now playing: 3D Dot Game Heroes, Donkey Kong, EarthBound Beginnings, Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams, and Pac-Man Championship Edition DX+.

3DS Friend Code: 0216-1196-2417 | Nintendo Network ID: Electricmastro

Void

Electricmastro wrote:

****SPOILLIARS AHEAD MATE****

I said no, because it felt like it was over far too quickly, and Hugh said some thing in the line of "Yeah, it's not over untill you're read for it to be over" Then I beat the Elite four and Iris, and it really was over, and I was like "What?"

I used to travel the stars, then I discovered Earth, and these incredibly addicting things called 'Video Games.'
And they said you couldn't buy happiness!

Electricmastro

Void wrote:

Electricmastro wrote:

I said no, because it felt like it was over far too quickly, and Hugh said some thing in the line of "Yeah, it's not over untill you're read for it to be over" Then I beat the Elite four and Iris, and it really was over, and I was like "What?"

So is it bad to say no? Or is it better to say yes?

Backloggery. Now playing: 3D Dot Game Heroes, Donkey Kong, EarthBound Beginnings, Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams, and Pac-Man Championship Edition DX+.

Void

Electricmastro wrote:

Void wrote:

Electricmastro wrote:

So is it bad to say no? Or is it better to say yes?

Untitled

I used to travel the stars, then I discovered Earth, and these incredibly addicting things called 'Video Games.'
And they said you couldn't buy happiness!

Electricmastro

Void wrote:

Untitled

Untitled

Edited on by Electricmastro

Happy_Mask

Emaan wrote:

thelegendoflink wrote:

Emaan wrote:

What. o_o

Think about it. You are a ten year old kid. In a small space. With some woman who inexplicably wanted to be with you. And talks about her being extremely sweaty. Up in a ferris wheel. 0.e

[16:08] LordJumpMad Hides his gut with a griddle
[16:08] Reala: what ljm does for cash is ljm's business
[16:08] LordJumpMad: Gotta look good my my next game u_u

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.