Forums

Topic: Pokemon White 2/ Black 2

Posts 941 to 960 of 2,123

Eel

Wait...
How come noone caught a dunsparce?
It's, like, one of the most awesome pokemon in the games.

I plan to train one when I get the game.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

Electricmastro

Morphtroid wrote:

Wait...
How come noone caught a dunsparce?
It's, like, one of the most awesome pokemon in the games.

I plan to train one when I get the game.

It boggles me that Dunsparce is a Normal type. I don't get it, it could have been a bug type, a water type. Friggin anything but normal type, why does it exist?

Backloggery. Now playing: 3D Dot Game Heroes, Donkey Kong, EarthBound Beginnings, Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams, and Pac-Man Championship Edition DX+.

3DS Friend Code: 0216-1196-2417 | Nintendo Network ID: Electricmastro

MikeDanger

I defeated the 8th gym leader and caught Terrakion. I saved right inside the Great Chasm cave. My team has been the same, just a few more levels up and Weezing has Toxic and Pain Split now. He is practically unstoppable now. Although I might take a detour and go catch some Pokemon I might have missed like Skarmory and Gligar.

Fan of: Shin Megami Tensei/ (Classic) Mega Man/ Pokemon/ Batman Arkham/ Metal Gear Solid/Peanuts/ DBZ/ Regular Show/ Power Rangers/The Walking Dead/ Invincible/ Detective Comics/ Secret Six/ Immortal Iron Fist/ Lobo/ Green Lantern
Colors 3D:

e-love

I need a Flygon because I need someone on my team that can use Fly. I'm not dealing with the lame birds this gen. Besides Braviary, who I love, but I'm trying not to have any of the same Pokemon on my team from the first games.

✰ not around as much as I used to be ✰

Electricmastro

mudjo wrote:

Electricmastro wrote:

My current team:

Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled

Other Pokemon i've raised:

Untitled Untitled Untitled

Where'd you get those gifs?

The Crystal ones are from Bulbapedia, and the ones that aren't from Crystal, I just searched the Pokemon's name and then gif.

Backloggery. Now playing: 3D Dot Game Heroes, Donkey Kong, EarthBound Beginnings, Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams, and Pac-Man Championship Edition DX+.

3DS Friend Code: 0216-1196-2417 | Nintendo Network ID: Electricmastro

Birdman

All right, given your input, I'll stick with Fraxure over Vibrava. But now I have a new team-building conundrum: Lucario or Cobalion?

Exactly.
My Birdloggery

3DS Friend Code: 2105-8643-6062

Popyman

Loving the game, but I've got a pretty major problem: None of the wifi stuff works on my 3DS. At the start, if I turn on the C-Gear, the game tells me a connection error has occurred and I need to turn off the power. It wouldn't be so bad, but it happens for trades, too. I was going to bring some Pokemon over from Black, but when I went into the union room, it gives me the same error. And it isn't my game, it works just fine when I put it in my DS. And it isn't my 3DS either, wifi works completely fine in every other game. I don't know what's up... :/

"Sometimes isolation is a good thing, Razputin. It can lead to many important discoveries."--Sasha Nein, Psychonauts3DS FC: 2578-3212-7404Popy's Backloggery!

DreamyViridi

Electricmastro wrote:

My current team:

Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled

Other Pokemon i've raised:

Untitled Untitled Untitled

Three of those Pokemon are on my team too, I feel generic and I hate being generic.
I was so shocked when I found N's Lv. 35 Darmanitan when my team was barely in the 20s. A lucky ultra ball catch saved my Lucario from fiery doom!

Edited on by DreamyViridi

Once a LuigiMan, now a Dreamy representation of the Goddess of Nature.
Retired Palutena Gem Provider.
Mario Maker Levels

Switch Friend Code: SW-6593-3528-8788 | 3DS Friend Code: 0688-5405-0932 | Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200

Joeynator3000

battles the Ferris Wheel girl ...I...erm...sooo...she was wearing...only an apron? Er...you know what, screw it, moving on.

My Monster Hunter Rise Gameplay
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzirEG5duST1bEJi0-9kUORu5SRfvuTLr

Discord server: https://discord.gg/fGUnxcK
Keep it PG-13-ish.

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/Joeynator3000

Auracle

My team is Serperior, Lucario, Magnezone, Swanna, Zoroark, and Volcarona.

I foresee what you'll do there.
-The truth is incontrovertible, malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end; there it is. ~Winston Churchill

3DS Friend Code: 1805-2247-0273 | Nintendo Network ID: True_Hero

TeeJay

I just bought Pokemon White 2 today and I'm starting it now, as the opposite gender as my character in Pokemon Black 2. This is the first time I got both versions of a single pokemon game. I had a friend who did it all the time...

If you add me, I need to at least know you or I won't add you back.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

TeeJay

Morphtroid wrote:

Are you playing it in hard mode?

Oh hey, you're right! I should probably do that. I got the key in Black 2 not too long ago.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

Auracle

Not yet. I haven't even beaten Drayden yet. But he'll fall soon.

I foresee what you'll do there.
-The truth is incontrovertible, malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end; there it is. ~Winston Churchill

3DS Friend Code: 1805-2247-0273 | Nintendo Network ID: True_Hero

TeeJay

All right, I just set the game to challenge mode. Let's so how it goes this time around...

Question: Do you get more reward for playing in challenge mode? Like more money, better items, etc? Or is it just harder, period, with no reward?

Edited on by TeeJay

Eel

Good luck xD

I don't know if you get more rewards, but you should end up getting more exp. (except from wild pokemon, which remain the same).

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

MikeDanger

I just caught a Adamant Metang. You know what that means, depositing time! Goodbye Weezing. And hello big strong Metagross!!!
Already level 51 and I gave him some sweet attacks if I do say so myself.
Zen Headbutt
Meteor Smash
Iron Defense
Bullet Punch

Now let's go beat the S**t out of team plasma!

Fan of: Shin Megami Tensei/ (Classic) Mega Man/ Pokemon/ Batman Arkham/ Metal Gear Solid/Peanuts/ DBZ/ Regular Show/ Power Rangers/The Walking Dead/ Invincible/ Detective Comics/ Secret Six/ Immortal Iron Fist/ Lobo/ Green Lantern
Colors 3D:

Hokori

I just looked at serebii and it looks like a ton of Pokemon can't be caught unless you trade over the pre evolved form or breed once you catch the second stage... looks like I'll be hunting in Black 1 for pre evolve forms so I can "catch em all"

Digitaloggery
3DS FC: Otaku1
WiiU: 013017970991
Nintendo of Japan
niconico community is full of kawaii!
Must finish my backlagg or at least get close this year
W...

TeeJay

HarmoKnight wrote:

I just looked at serebii and it looks like a ton of Pokemon can't be caught unless you trade over the pre evolved form or breed once you catch the second stage... looks like I'll be hunting in Black 1 for pre evolve forms so I can "catch em all"

Could you possibly link me to that page?

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.