Forums

Topic: Pokemon White 2/ Black 2

Posts 801 to 820 of 2,123

Void

Erica_Hartmann wrote:

checks Serebii
...Ugh, you gotta be-...
So is there an easier way to trade items? Or do you still have to do the Pokemon swap thing? I kinda figured I would make use of Techno Blast, and use the Douse Drive, but, apparently that's White 2 only. >_>

Yes, I know what you mean, The Douse Drive is the only viable option to use, since Genesect can't get a water attack, and the other drives are already covered by moves it can get from TMs, I personally already deleted Techno Blast because, since I have Black 2 like you, it's pretty redundant.

I used to travel the stars, then I discovered Earth, and these incredibly addicting things called 'Video Games.'
And they said you couldn't buy happiness!

Joeynator3000

Eh, I wanna use it since its like...his signature move. xD
But yeah the other 3 can already be covered, just need to find a way to get a hold of the Douse Drive. >.>

My Monster Hunter Rise Gameplay
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzirEG5duST1bEJi0-9kUORu5SRfvuTLr

Discord server: https://discord.gg/fGUnxcK
Keep it PG-13-ish.

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/Joeynator3000

Happy_Mask

Also, was there a super-effective reference in humilau town? (er whatever that water one was called. ) because I walked up to a person there, and she said: "I like this dress. It's comfty and easy to wear."

[16:08] LordJumpMad Hides his gut with a griddle
[16:08] Reala: what ljm does for cash is ljm's business
[16:08] LordJumpMad: Gotta look good my my next game u_u

Happy_Mask

Where can I find a bagon in this game? I refuse to trade over any of my other pokemon until the game is beaten, so where can I find one? And victory road is pissin me off. I'm still winning easily, the battles are just takin FOREVER! >:[. Maybe because I'm underleveled...

Happy_Mask

Morphtroid wrote:

That seems more like a reference to pokemon red and blue, "I LOVE SHORTS. THEY'RE CONFY AND EASY TO WEAR".

Oops, forgot about that. . Don't really play the old ones anymore.

Mieu-Fire

my levels
serpeior - 94
camerupt- 100
skarmory - 86
electavire - 88
golduck - 92
zoroark - 93
i battle everthing and i found one shiny a pidove >:3 trying to find anouther

MANGO

MikeDanger

mieu-fire wrote:

my levels
serpeior - 94
camerupt- 100
skarmory - 86
electavire - 88
golduck - 92
zoroark - 93
i battle everthing and i found one shiny a pidove >:3 trying to find anouther

Where do you do your training mieu-fire? and tell us the moves and items

Fan of: Shin Megami Tensei/ (Classic) Mega Man/ Pokemon/ Batman Arkham/ Metal Gear Solid/Peanuts/ DBZ/ Regular Show/ Power Rangers/The Walking Dead/ Invincible/ Detective Comics/ Secret Six/ Immortal Iron Fist/ Lobo/ Green Lantern
Colors 3D:

Agito

Osu~ what are your thoughts on the newly released Pokemon Black 2 & White 2? (UK/EU JUST got it yesterday mind you :3)

After a huge amount of time away from the Pokemon scene, (try 5 years x3), I really want to get back in

Agito

Happy_Mask

I am now welcoming you to this thread of the pocket monsters!
Welcome to the site @Victini!

MikeDanger

Victini wrote:

Osu~ what are your thoughts on the newly released Pokemon Black 2 & White 2? (UK/EU JUST got it yesterday mind you :3)

After a huge amount of time away from the Pokemon scene, (try 5 years x3), I really want to get back in

In all honesty it's the best game in the series since Silver/Gold.
But I recommend you play Black1/White1 first to enjoy a the full experience of Black2/White2. Though it's not really that much important. But it's recommended.

Fan of: Shin Megami Tensei/ (Classic) Mega Man/ Pokemon/ Batman Arkham/ Metal Gear Solid/Peanuts/ DBZ/ Regular Show/ Power Rangers/The Walking Dead/ Invincible/ Detective Comics/ Secret Six/ Immortal Iron Fist/ Lobo/ Green Lantern
Colors 3D:

Happy_Mask

@turtlelink wasn't Victini supposed to be an easy catch?

e-love

I found catching Victini to be a pain.

✰ not around as much as I used to be ✰

MikeDanger

turtlelink wrote:

If you consider a 0.4% catch rate easy, than yes!

I caught it with a Pokeball, since I have an OCD of only using Pokemon caught by a Pokeball, although Premier Ball and Luxury Ball have their exceptions

But it did take like 20 Pokeballs if I remember correctly.

Edited on by MikeDanger

Colors 3D:

e-love

I caught my Victini with a Timer Ball. Since I had already used like at least 20 Pokeballs and 10 Great Balls.

It was rough ;_;

e-love

Morphtroid wrote:

Heh I once caught an Articuno right after the battle started with a normal pokeball.

The legendary birds were ridiculously difficult for me to catch. >:0

So update time: I'm about to fight Colress outside of Castelia city. Who is this guy?

Agito

Thank you for the warm welcome guys ^^ And I'm getting a bit worried on what I'm reading (or I'm probably just reading in the wrong places), I'd like to get Victini for when I get Pokemon Black, but I'm aware that there was event for it (which has long ended), so is there any other way, or am I having to rely on an online trade?

Agito

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.