Forums

Topic: Pokemon White 2/ Black 2

Posts 761 to 780 of 2,123

TysonOfTime

Just got this game. Will start tomarrow. You have been warned.

...That is if I can put down Code of Princess.

You don't die until you're dead!

3DS Friend Code: 4854-6436-0663 | Nintendo Network ID: TysonOfTime

MikeDanger

I caught Volcarona, a modest nature one at that level 35. Should I use him or box him? His attacks are kind of lame though.

Fan of: Shin Megami Tensei/ (Classic) Mega Man/ Pokemon/ Batman Arkham/ Metal Gear Solid/Peanuts/ DBZ/ Regular Show/ Power Rangers/The Walking Dead/ Invincible/ Detective Comics/ Secret Six/ Immortal Iron Fist/ Lobo/ Green Lantern
Colors 3D:

Ernest_The_Crab

Volcarona is one of the stronger Pokemon in Black and White generation. It IS the strongest Pokemon right now with Quiver Dance (raise SpAtk, SpDef, Speed one level each). It has very high base stats (especially its special attack) and your modest nature only makes it stronger.

That being said you're probably best off finding its first form and evolving it.

My Backlog | http://www.backloggery.com/thesolarknight

Friend Safari: Espurr, Munna, Duosion

3DS Friend Code: 3909-7515-3526 | Nintendo Network ID: ThePillowGolem

Jamouse

MikeDanger1 wrote:

I caught Volcarona, a modest nature one at that level 35. Should I use him or box him? His attacks are kind of lame though.

Quiver Dance says hi.

Jamouse

Joeynator3000

Bleh, was expecting a Rotom moment with that Strange House place, it was creepy.

My Monster Hunter Rise Gameplay
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzirEG5duST1bEJi0-9kUORu5SRfvuTLr

Discord server: https://discord.gg/fGUnxcK
Keep it PG-13-ish.

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/Joeynator3000

Void

MikeDanger1 wrote:

How did you even get that?
It evolves from Larvesta at lv 59...

I used to travel the stars, then I discovered Earth, and these incredibly addicting things called 'Video Games.'
And they said you couldn't buy happiness!

Ernest_The_Crab

Void wrote:

MikeDanger1 wrote:

I'm not sure about the sequels but the original Black and White versions had 1 wild Volcarona that could be caught.

My Backlog | http://www.backloggery.com/thesolarknight

Friend Safari: Espurr, Munna, Duosion

3DS Friend Code: 3909-7515-3526 | Nintendo Network ID: ThePillowGolem

Eel

I love Volcarona, use it, it is a-w-e-s-o-m-e (And modest = perfect nature for it).
I got a modest larvesta egg from an NPC in White and trained it all the way to lvl 59 and it is now one of my favorite pokemon.
I may even breed her with the lvl 70 volcarona I caught after that to use one in BW2.

@Void: There's one you can catch in the desert, it was level 70 in BW but in BW2 it is at level 35.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

MikeDanger

Void wrote:

It's found in the same place it was last time, only by a different route. when you reach the Pokemon World Tournament, there's a cave to the left, if you have a PKMN with strength, you can't miss the entrance to Volcarona's room.

Also I found out Volcarona doesn't even learn Quiver Dance until level 60something!! So yeah, it has amazing stats, just crappy moves until 20 levels later.
And he's the type of Pokemon that needs a lot of EXP to level up. I'm gonna think about it a little more before I move on, I tend to get picky.

Fan of: Shin Megami Tensei/ (Classic) Mega Man/ Pokemon/ Batman Arkham/ Metal Gear Solid/Peanuts/ DBZ/ Regular Show/ Power Rangers/The Walking Dead/ Invincible/ Detective Comics/ Secret Six/ Immortal Iron Fist/ Lobo/ Green Lantern
Colors 3D:

Ecto-1

I picked up the White 2 on Tuesday and after about 14 hours of gameplay, I have just finished the third gym. So far, it has exceeded all of my expectations. I am particularly impressed with how quickly you can assemble a fairly balanced team in White 2. Before I took on the first gym, my team had fire, water, electric, grass, and fighting covered.

Boo! I'm a ghost.
Check out my Rytmik songs on Youtube
Colors 3D Gallery

3DS Friend Code: 3566-1553-9977 | Nintendo Network ID: ECTO-1989

Marakuto

Tommorow it's coming out, but I won't guarantee that a GAME or Gamestation shop will sell it, because last year they didn't on launch day and I had to go all the way to ASDA (A supermarket) just to get it.

3DS games:

Mario Kart 7

Zelda OoT 3D

Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Shadow Wars

Pokemon Black FC: 2666 2484 8599

Kid Icarus Uprising

Heroes of Ruin
and more.

Crime doesn't pay, unless you are really good at it then those who are legal criminals ...

3DS Friend Code: 3523-2450-6702

Hokori

My Pikachu Colored Pichu evolved into a Pikachu colored....err Pikachu

Digitaloggery
3DS FC: Otaku1
WiiU: 013017970991
Nintendo of Japan
niconico community is full of kawaii!
Must finish my backlagg or at least get close this year
W...

Eel

HarmoKnight wrote:

I don't think you were supposed to let it evolve.
It should still be a shiny pikachu though.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

Hokori

Morphtroid wrote:

HarmoKnight wrote:

I don't think you were supposed to let it evolve.
It should still be a shiny pikachu though.

Yeah it's still shiny but I already got the spiked ear Pichu in HG, also I found 2 or the 3(4) legendary beasts

Digitaloggery
3DS FC: Otaku1
WiiU: 013017970991
Nintendo of Japan
niconico community is full of kawaii!
Must finish my backlagg or at least get close this year
W...

Retro_on_theGo

I finally got my 4th badge! (Curse you school!) Elesa is awesome. These gym leaders are definitely my favorites since gen 1! Elesa's gym design was nice and straight forward and unique music and theme. Her beautiful design makes her cool too. The battle was so close. Thank goodness my Lucario still had Quick Attack.

TeeJay

Finally got all the gym badges! Now I can use all my EV trained pokes from Black 1 without having to worry about the level cap.

If you add me, I need to at least know you or I won't add you back.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

e-love

I'm in Castelia City. Am I the only one who finds this place annoying?

✰ not around as much as I used to be ✰

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.