Forums

Topic: Pokemon White 2/ Black 2

Posts 741 to 760 of 2,123

KiwiPanda

I've been moving rather slow, and right now I'm way overtraining my Pokemans against a breeded in Lostlorn Forest. I haven't faced Elesa yet, and I got my game on Sunday, but I'm holding out because I'm leveling like crazy against this guy. My Pokemon are getting around lv. 30 right now, too.

Previously RedPanda.
♭ ~Green is not a creative color~ ♪
SSBB FC- 3998-3139-7405
~
Backloggery
It's severely outdated, but I guess you can look at it if you want. (?)
~
Come visit

3DS Friend Code: 2020-0178-7523 | Nintendo Network ID: ThatRedPandaKid

Eel

Happy_Mask wrote:

Really? . Or is that a joke?

It is pretty much team Plasma's Mewtwo, so ya rly. It is pretty weak to fire, though...
Also, Technoblast can change it's type with special drives.

Edit: after checking the bulbapedia, it's stats are good but not specially broken or notable, so I guess I was wrong, there are other pokemon stronger than it.
Wow, it's actually quite normal for an event last pokemon.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

Happy_Mask

Interesting... And does anyone else feel this should be an evolved durant?

[16:08] LordJumpMad Hides his gut with a griddle
[16:08] Reala: what ljm does for cash is ljm's business
[16:08] LordJumpMad: Gotta look good my my next game u_u

Happy_Mask

Gah... I have no will to enter the final gym. . The gyms kind of feel rushed.

Eel

I always try to enjoy the first round as much as I can, going as slowly as possible, because I will probably not restart the file until the next games in the series get released and I can transfer everything to that

Good thing that BW and B2W2 can use IR to speed up trades.

Bloop.

Ernest_The_Crab

Morphtroid wrote:

Happy_Mask wrote:

It is pretty much team Plasma's Mewtwo, so ya rly. It is pretty weak to fire, though...

Edit: after checking the bulbapedia, it's stats are good but not specially broken or notable, so I guess I was wrong, there are other pokemon stronger than it.

Actually, considering it's an event Pokemon it's pretty weak. Double weakness to fire, decent offensive stats, okay speed. Technoblast is pretty useless since it requires a hold item that doesn't do anything else other than change the type of Technoblast. Pretty much every type that move can change into, Genesect can learn a superior version of (Flamethrower, Thunderbolt, etc) with the exception being water. Seems kind of lackluster for the last Pokemon of that generation especially with all of the heavy hitters introduced in the same generation. Perhaps it'll get an alternate form.

My Backlog | http://www.backloggery.com/thesolarknight

Friend Safari: Espurr, Munna, Duosion

3DS Friend Code: 3909-7515-3526 | Nintendo Network ID: ThePillowGolem

e-love

So I beat Roxie, but it took me 2 tries. Why am I slacking in this game? Is it because I picked Snivy?

I lost once to Cheren also.
I don't usually lose to Gym Leaders.

✰ not around as much as I used to be ✰

Eel

ThePillowGolem wrote:

Morphtroid wrote:

Happy_Mask wrote:

Actually, considering it's an event Pokemon it's pretty weak. Double weakness to fire, decent offensive stats, okay speed. Technoblast is pretty useless since it requires a hold item that doesn't do anything else other than change the type of Technoblast. Pretty much every type that move can change into, Genesect can learn a superior version of (Flamethrower, Thunderbolt, etc) with the exception being water. Seems kind of lackluster for the last Pokemon of that generation especially with all of the heavy hitters introduced in the same generation. Perhaps it'll get an alternate form.

Yeah, I read all that after that post, I guess the "mutated beast with robotic enhacements last event legendary pokemon in the pokedex" part of its image fooled me.
I guess this means that people can use it in metagame without feeling guilty about using an event legendary against the game.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

MikeDanger

Emaan wrote:

So I beat Roxie, but it took me 2 tries. Why am I slacking in this game? Is it because I picked Snivy?

I lost once to Cheren also.
I don't usually lose to Gym Leaders.

This game the gym leaders are a little more challenging than B/W1.

I've lost twice to the 5th gym leader. (you'll find out why ).

Talking about that I already defeated the 5th gym leader! Had to use strategy like: give Evolite to my Dewott so He'd have a fighting chance against his 3rd Pokemon and "poison stall" his second Pokemon with my Koffing and Dig with my Trapinch. Was a fun & tough battle!

The Pokemon Tournament after that was a breeze though.... I defeated every single one with only Lucario, no joke. I solo'd a Tourney with Lucario lol.

Dewott 32
Magnemite 28
Koffing 28
Lucario 30
Dakurama 28
Trapinch 29

Already caught like 3 of N's Pokemons:
Zorua, Sandile, Sigilyph.

Edited on by MikeDanger

Fan of: Shin Megami Tensei/ (Classic) Mega Man/ Pokemon/ Batman Arkham/ Metal Gear Solid/Peanuts/ DBZ/ Regular Show/ Power Rangers/The Walking Dead/ Invincible/ Detective Comics/ Secret Six/ Immortal Iron Fist/ Lobo/ Green Lantern
Colors 3D:

turtlelink

I tried being smart against Cheren by using leer and than flame wheel on his pokemon with Growltihe but it didn't work because he used work up and because his pokemon were faster than mine.

TurtleLink's backloggery
Brawl FC: 4425-1340-4519
The Sister Complex Kingpin of Steel!

e-love

turtlelink wrote:

I tried being smart against Cheren by using leer and than flame wheel on his pokemon with Growltihe but it didn't work because he used work up and because his pokemon were faster than mine.

When I lost. I was like. Did I really just lose to the first gym leader? >:0

Edited on by e-love

Void

Here's my team..
Haxorus lv 51
Tyranitar lv 50
Kangaskhan lv 59
Beheeyem lv 58
Sigilyph lv 57
and Mienshao lv 57.

Of course I'm not going to use it, but I could.
After Cheren where I didn't have a type advantage I've obliterated every gym pretty easily, after Roxie and untill Clay I only had to use 1 Pokemon for each gym, sad to think I beat Elesa's gym with only a lv 18 Sandile... (At the start anyways.)

Edited on by Void

I used to travel the stars, then I discovered Earth, and these incredibly addicting things called 'Video Games.'
And they said you couldn't buy happiness!

Happy_Mask

The only one I had trouble against was clay, because I couldn't hit him. It was a standoff until I decided to use an x accuracy.

MikeDanger

Emaan wrote:

Brock back in 1st Gen, the first time I beat him I was 8, and I chose Charmander and of course since it was my first introduction to Pokemon, I caught 1 of everything that stood in my way.

That was a hard as S*** fight right there, I lost like 20 times after I finally took him down with Charmeleon at level 18 or so.
That was the first time I said "I lost to the first gym leader of the game!"

1st gen Brock > B/W2 Cheren

Fan of: Shin Megami Tensei/ (Classic) Mega Man/ Pokemon/ Batman Arkham/ Metal Gear Solid/Peanuts/ DBZ/ Regular Show/ Power Rangers/The Walking Dead/ Invincible/ Detective Comics/ Secret Six/ Immortal Iron Fist/ Lobo/ Green Lantern
Colors 3D:

Retro_on_theGo

Emaan wrote:

turtlelink wrote:

Now you know how Ash Ketchum feels. >:]

e-love

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

Now you know how Ash Ketchum feels. >:]

Lawlz. Ash just loses to the most random gym leaders. Most aren't even supposed to be difficult.
Of course, as of late he just chooses not to have Pikachu tear them up. But oh well!

Consider me at Ash level. I wanna be the very best..? :c

Hokori

I beat the 1st gym with Genesect who was level 15 so he didn't listen to me much, but he could take hits

Digitaloggery
3DS FC: Otaku1
WiiU: 013017970991
Nintendo of Japan
niconico community is full of kawaii!
Must finish my backlagg or at least get close this year
W...

e-love

HarmoKnight wrote:

I beat the 1st gym with Genesect who was level 15 so he didn't listen to me much, but he could take hits

I put Genesect in the PC the moment I got it.

Call me old fashioned, but I didn't want to use a legendary so soon. I often never have them on my team anyways.

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.