Forums

Topic: Pokemon White 2/ Black 2

Posts 601 to 620 of 2,123

LordJumpMad

Electricmastro wrote:

Aw man. Virbank Complex has an awesome line-up of Pokemon. Growlithe, Magnemite, Koffing, Elekid, Magby, and no, that was not sarcasm.

Thats is a good line-up of pokes, I might end up getting Growlithe and Magnemite

For you, the day LordJumpMad graced your threads, was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday.
[url=http://www.backloggery.com/jumpmad]Unive...

3DS Friend Code: 4167-4592-9402 | Twitter:

GuardianKing

Emaan wrote:

I feel like everyone's starting with Mareep on their team, are they around the first city?

You can catch Riolu in the wild almost immediately after you leave. They're somewhere along the ranch.

I've got to say: BEST. POKEMON. GAME. EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My Neopet.
NL RPG Season 2
DA Profile

3DS Friend Code: 5258-0260-8594 | Nintendo Network ID: GuardianKing | Twitter:

TeeJay

Just reached the Virbank complex and caught a few pokes there, so my current team is:

• Oshawott,
  • Growlithe,
  • Riolu,
  • Pidove,
  • Venipede, and
  • Magnemite.

A solid type coverage, though it would not fare well against a fire team. Now to train 'em.

Edited on by TeeJay

If you add me, I need to at least know you or I won't add you back.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

Electricmastro

Emaan wrote:

I feel like everyone's starting with Mareep on their team, are they around the first city?

1. I couldn't use Mareep in Pokemon Crystal since it's not in the game.

2. I've wante to use Mareep.

and 3. Is Magnimite and Elekid better than Mareep?

Backloggery. Now playing: 3D Dot Game Heroes, Donkey Kong, EarthBound Beginnings, Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams, and Pac-Man Championship Edition DX+.

3DS Friend Code: 0216-1196-2417 | Nintendo Network ID: Electricmastro

HandheldGuru97

Wow. For the first time in forever I was able to access Nintendo Wi-Fi!!!!! I have trying to do this since I got Diamond five years ago , so I downloaded Genesect. By the way has anyone found an Everstone? I desperately need one for my Oshawott, really hate his 2nd and 3rd evolution. Right Now my team is.
Oshawott: Lv 18
Genesect: Lv 15
Sunkern: Lv 9
Lillipup: Lv 9
Riolu: Lv 11
Audino: Lv 12

I am loving this game more than I though I would I beat the 2nd gym a little while go now I am off to the Virbank Complex before I make my way to Castelia City. Also who is your favorite main character in this game? This is the first time I have actually had an issue picking my main character. In the picked the female character so to add a new tradition to my long line of Pokemon Traditions, from now on if another Pokemon game has a direct squeal I have be the opposite gender of the main character of the first game.

Edited on by HandheldGuru97

Formally Square-enixFan, Neo-GeoFan. A lover of fine games and handheld systems!!!!!!!!!!
The New 3DS XL is amazing, soon the NX will be upon us!
Backloggery
Check my Youtube channel out!
http://www.youtube.com/user/Ha...

3DS Friend Code: 1289-8230-2854 | Nintendo Network ID: Square_Enix_Fan

kyuubikid213

Damn, I'm falling behind. So far I've beaten Cheren and gotten the Medal Case. Other than that, I'm pretty much in the dust.

I own a PS1, GBA, GBA SP, Wii (GCN), 360, 3DS, PC (Laptop), Wii U, and PS4.
I used to own a GBC, PS2, and DS Lite

I'm on YouTube.

I promise to not derail threads. Request from theblackdragon

I pro...

3DS Friend Code: 4639-9073-1731 | Nintendo Network ID: kyuubikid213

kyuubikid213

Current team is
Snivy Lv. 12
Psyduck Lv. 7
Patrat Lv. 9
Pidove Lv. 9

I own a PS1, GBA, GBA SP, Wii (GCN), 360, 3DS, PC (Laptop), Wii U, and PS4.
I used to own a GBC, PS2, and DS Lite

I'm on YouTube.

I promise to not derail threads. Request from theblackdragon

I pro...

3DS Friend Code: 4639-9073-1731 | Nintendo Network ID: kyuubikid213

Joeynator3000

Won't be getting the game until tomorrow night. :c

My Monster Hunter Rise Gameplay
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzirEG5duST1bEJi0-9kUORu5SRfvuTLr

Discord server: https://discord.gg/fGUnxcK
Keep it PG-13-ish.

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/Joeynator3000

MikeDanger

Well now that everyone's talking about their team, lemme add mine
Oshawott 14
Mareep 13
Riolu 11
Koffing 12
Munna 10

Yeah Munna, from Dream Radar app, weird huh. I might deposit her later. Also caught Dunsparce and got the Genesect from the wi-fi.

Fan of: Shin Megami Tensei/ (Classic) Mega Man/ Pokemon/ Batman Arkham/ Metal Gear Solid/Peanuts/ DBZ/ Regular Show/ Power Rangers/The Walking Dead/ Invincible/ Detective Comics/ Secret Six/ Immortal Iron Fist/ Lobo/ Green Lantern
Colors 3D:

TysonOfTime

Should I actually train my Pokemon this time around or just repeat my fool-proof strategy of having my main decimate everything?

You don't die until you're dead!

3DS Friend Code: 4854-6436-0663 | Nintendo Network ID: TysonOfTime

turtlelink

Dewott, Riolu, and Growlithe are my lineup so far. Couldn't find a Mareep but I totally wanted one.

TurtleLink's backloggery
Brawl FC: 4425-1340-4519
The Sister Complex Kingpin of Steel!

Shining-Void

Can't decide if I want to buy this. I'll probably end up buying it within a week.

Edited on by Shining-Void

Shining-Void

Nintendo Network ID: Eternal-Cyprees

MikeDanger

turtlelink wrote:

Dewott, Riolu, and Growlithe are my lineup so far. Couldn't find a Mareep but I totally wanted one.

Did you check hard enough? It's at the farm area if you search at least 2/10 are going to be Mareep.

Fan of: Shin Megami Tensei/ (Classic) Mega Man/ Pokemon/ Batman Arkham/ Metal Gear Solid/Peanuts/ DBZ/ Regular Show/ Power Rangers/The Walking Dead/ Invincible/ Detective Comics/ Secret Six/ Immortal Iron Fist/ Lobo/ Green Lantern
Colors 3D:

turtlelink

Yup. I found like, 10 patrats, 10 lilipups, a few psyduck, and the riolu.

TurtleLink's backloggery
Brawl FC: 4425-1340-4519
The Sister Complex Kingpin of Steel!

MikeDanger

turtlelink wrote:

Yup. I found like, 10 patrats, 10 lilipups, a few psyduck, and the riolu.

Try searching around the area where there's NPC Mareep running around

I love my dang Mareep. Been Thunderwaving everything I wanna catch!

Colors 3D:

e-love

kyuubikid213 wrote:

Damn, I'm falling behind.

You know what's worse? Refreshing the web page every few seconds and reading how awesome the game is when you don't have it.

✰ not around as much as I used to be ✰

Electricmastro

My team in Castelia City.

Riolu, Level 14
Flaffy, Level 18
Oshawott, Level 14
Pidove, Level 14
Growlithe, Level 14,
Venipede, Level 16

Backloggery. Now playing: 3D Dot Game Heroes, Donkey Kong, EarthBound Beginnings, Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams, and Pac-Man Championship Edition DX+.

Electricmastro

DiscordedTeeJay wrote:

Just reached the Virbank complex and caught a few pokes there, so my current team is:

• Oshawott,
  • Growlithe,
  • Riolu,
  • Pidove,
  • Venipede, and
  • Magnemite.

A solid type coverage, though it would not fare well against a fire team. Now to train 'em.

My team is exactly the same as yours, except that I chose Mareep over Magnemite.

TeeJay

Oshawott evolved into Dewott! And I replaced Venipede with Genosect because...why not? It's not like legendaries are good for any real uses anyway.

Current team:

• Dewott Lv. 17
  • Growlithe Lv. 17
  • Riolu Lv. 17
  • Pidove Lv. 14
  • Genosect Lv. 16
  • Magnemite Lv. 12

Just arrived in Castelia City!

@ElectroMastro Well it's not like we have that many good pokes to choose from at the moment, so I'm not surprised. Though Venipede is not in my team anymore.

Edited on by TeeJay

If you add me, I need to at least know you or I won't add you back.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.