Forums

Topic: Pokemon White 2/ Black 2

Posts 541 to 560 of 2,123

Pokefanmum82

Erica_Hartmann wrote:

Well I meant if you had your Pokemon in your party hold onto the Shiny Charm while picking up eggs from the daycare, do you get a better chance at hatching a shiny? Or does it only work for wild Pokemon?

If, however, you're using the Masuda Method to breed, it increased it from 1 in 1,365.3 down to 1 in 1024
quote from serebii.net

Want: Harvest Moon: One World, Story of Seasons: Pioneering Town, Super Mario 3D World + Bowser’s Fury

Finished the Alola Dex.
Now playing New Horizons, Wrath of White Witch and Sword

HandheldGuru97

I am getting this game some time later today, I have been needing a new a new game for my 3DS for sometime and this game looks to be the ticket. I have reading more more about the game over the past few days and everything about it looks great. I was already planning on getting Black 2 and the addition of challenge mode is the cherry on top.

Formally Square-enixFan, Neo-GeoFan. A lover of fine games and handheld systems!!!!!!!!!!
The New 3DS XL is amazing, soon the NX will be upon us!
Backloggery
Check my Youtube channel out!
http://www.youtube.com/user/Ha...

3DS Friend Code: 1289-8230-2854 | Nintendo Network ID: Square_Enix_Fan

Knux

I might get this sometime even though I won't play it until after I've beaten White 1.

Knux

SMEXIZELDAMAN

Which one is better.

Check out SUBLIME GAMER, my YouTube Channel
God loves you

LordJumpMad

I don't unserstand the Key System, but I have already link my Poke-black2 with my black 1.

For you, the day LordJumpMad graced your threads, was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday.
[url=http://www.backloggery.com/jumpmad]Unive...

3DS Friend Code: 4167-4592-9402 | Twitter:

e-love

So excited!...for everyone who's getting it.

Wii U is more important to me right now. Hopefully by Christmas I'll pick it up.

✰ not around as much as I used to be ✰

Void

Muahaha, I now own Black 2, you will not see me post again for a week.

I used to travel the stars, then I discovered Earth, and these incredibly addicting things called 'Video Games.'
And they said you couldn't buy happiness!

TeeJay

The only pokes worth mentioning in my team right now are Oshawott and Mareep. The rest are your standard fifth generation beginner route pokes.

Oh and I just received Genosect.

Edited on by TeeJay

If you add me, I need to at least know you or I won't add you back.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

HandheldGuru97

I got Black 2 and I am loving it so far. Picked Oshawott as my starter, that little guy has grown on me in the last few years. Now back to the game!

Edited on by HandheldGuru97

Formally Square-enixFan, Neo-GeoFan. A lover of fine games and handheld systems!!!!!!!!!!
The New 3DS XL is amazing, soon the NX will be upon us!
Backloggery
Check my Youtube channel out!
http://www.youtube.com/user/Ha...

3DS Friend Code: 1289-8230-2854 | Nintendo Network ID: Square_Enix_Fan

e-love

I guess I'll be getting White 2 so I can continue on the story and end up with both legendaries instead of getting the same one twice.

So. I'm having to rethink who I want on my team. I'm definitely picking a different starter. I had Oshawott in White and I'm leaning towards Snivy for the sequel. I still wish they swapped the Black / White exclusives like they did with Reshiram and Zekrom. Like. I'd rather go after Whimsicott this time around than Liligant again. I won't be getting the same Pokemon as last time, but I'm definitely going to miss my old team, especially Braviary and Reuniclus.

I'll be going after some of the older generation Pokemon I suppose.

✰ not around as much as I used to be ✰

Shane904

Anyone notice that when you try to connect to mystery gift and it says it has to link the card with the system, that it calls it a DSi, even if you're on a 3DS?

Shane904

turtlelink

Got my copy of black 2. Was surprised nintendo world still had them in stock.

TurtleLink's backloggery
Brawl FC: 4425-1340-4519
The Sister Complex Kingpin of Steel!

kyuubikid213

I got mine today. I love it even though I haven't gotten out of the first town. I was almost wiped out during my battle with Philip (the rival). He got a critical hit on me within two seconds.

I own a PS1, GBA, GBA SP, Wii (GCN), 360, 3DS, PC (Laptop), Wii U, and PS4.
I used to own a GBC, PS2, and DS Lite

I'm on YouTube.

I promise to not derail threads. Request from theblackdragon

I pro...

3DS Friend Code: 4639-9073-1731 | Nintendo Network ID: kyuubikid213

Ecto-1

Meloetta has been revealed on Black and White 2's website. No details on how to obtain one yet, but I would expect that they will be coming soon. Can't wait to get White 2 for myself.

Boo! I'm a ghost.
Check out my Rytmik songs on Youtube
Colors 3D Gallery

3DS Friend Code: 3566-1553-9977 | Nintendo Network ID: ECTO-1989

Mieu-Fire

my team so far :3
snivy-sniper
psyduck-Migraine

MANGO

Marakuto

I have to wait until Friday...

3DS games:

Mario Kart 7

Zelda OoT 3D

Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Shadow Wars

Pokemon Black FC: 2666 2484 8599

Kid Icarus Uprising

Heroes of Ruin
and more.

Crime doesn't pay, unless you are really good at it then those who are legal criminals ...

3DS Friend Code: 3523-2450-6702

Retro_on_theGo

I. Love. This. Game!
Made it to the second city with my first gym badge in hand but decided to take a break before going further. The rival battle theme is so so so so so so so so so so so so much better. SO much better! I got Snivy and caught Mareep, Riolu and Azurill. Decided to stop carrying the Azurill since it's a pain to train.

Joeynator3000

Gonna get it tomorrow, guess I'm gonna have to decide which Pokemon of mine to keep and all that...legendaries included. Bleh...

My Monster Hunter Rise Gameplay
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzirEG5duST1bEJi0-9kUORu5SRfvuTLr

Discord server: https://discord.gg/fGUnxcK
Keep it PG-13-ish.

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/Joeynator3000

Mieu-Fire

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

I. Love. This. Game!
Made it to the second city with my first gym badge in hand but decided to take a break before going further. The rival battle theme is so so so so so so so so so so so so much better. SO much better! I got Snivy and caught Mareep, Riolu and Azurill. Decided to stop carrying the Azurill since it's a pain to train.

i love azurill marill azumarill >:3

MANGO

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.