Forums

Topic: Pokemon White 2/ Black 2

Posts 401 to 420 of 2,123

e-love

Morphtroid wrote:

I'm considering getting black 2 instead of white 2 (I played white) just for that reason...

Same here.

✰ not around as much as I used to be ✰

Radixxs

Emaan wrote:

Morphtroid wrote:

I'm considering getting black 2 instead of white 2 (I played white) just for that reason...

Same here.

I want W2, I'll just have to find someone to give me the challenge mode.

I've got the body of a taut, pre-teen Swedish boy.
Covers & Korg DS-10 Originals.

Retro_on_theGo

What? What's this hard mode stuff? Difficulty settings? In Pokemon!?! I already decided to get Black 2 but now I'm sure. Do you have to restart the game for the new difficulty or do you seriously get to play through a second time without having to delete your old game? Something people have been wanting since forever!

Electricmastro

Can anyone explain to me that if you get White 2, can you trade Pokemon to Black 1? Also, does White Forest in White 2 have the the same exclusive Pokemon from White 1's version?

Backloggery. Now playing: 3D Dot Game Heroes, Donkey Kong, EarthBound Beginnings, Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams, and Pac-Man Championship Edition DX+.

3DS Friend Code: 0216-1196-2417 | Nintendo Network ID: Electricmastro

HADAA

Regarding the difficult settings:
Yes, you have to beat the game once and in Black 2 you'll unlock Challenge Mode (harder, foes level up), as for White 2 you'll unlock Assist Mode (easier, foes level down). You will start from your home again, keeping all your Pokemon, and will be able to challenge trainers and gym leaders with modified levels.
If you IR-link with the opposite version, you will unlock the opposite mode.

@Electricmastro
Of course you can trade and battle normally with the previous versions (barring "2" only Pokemon formes like Black Kyurem and Therian Landorus etc, you'll have to revert them back to their original formes). And no, in "2" you don't catch Pokemon in White Forest, instead you fight trainers Battle-Pyramid style.

Edited on by HADAA

3DS friend code: 0989 1737 4397

Twitter:

e-love

That sounds awesome. Well for Black 2 at least, White 2's mode sounds super lame. What's the point of replaying the game (with your already leveled up Pokemon) on an easier setting? I still don't see that logic.

KiwiPanda

Serebii states Assist Mode as "perfect for younger players", as they won't go through the post game without being overly challenged. The setting can be put on or off at the player's choice, of course. I'll probably still get W2, as I have a few friends who can give me challenge mode, and I need Reshiram (for free :3).

Previously RedPanda.
♭ ~Green is not a creative color~ ♪
SSBB FC- 3998-3139-7405
~
Backloggery
It's severely outdated, but I guess you can look at it if you want. (?)
~
Come visit

3DS Friend Code: 2020-0178-7523 | Nintendo Network ID: ThatRedPandaKid

e-love

So you can't get both Zekrom and Reshiram in the sequels? Its one or the other? I'd want to get Black 2, as I had White and I thought essentially it'd be like getting both games. But since they swapped the them, I'm not sure. I don't want Zekrom twice.

Joeynator3000

...I wanted to get White 2, but after hearing about the second mode thing...ugh. I highly doubt Ill find another person with Black 2...go figure. I kinda want to get the game now...lol
It's still going to have to wait...Paper Mario and the Wii U come first. xD

My Monster Hunter Rise Gameplay
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzirEG5duST1bEJi0-9kUORu5SRfvuTLr

Discord server: https://discord.gg/fGUnxcK
Keep it PG-13-ish.

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/Joeynator3000

Kinsale

I pre ordered this game yesterday and also got the Keldeo mystery gift. Since I already used all 3 of the Unova starters, I was thinking of using a different pokemon and trading it over for my starter. If you have any suggestions please tell me.

Who are you running from? (?_?)/
someday there will be a cactus pokemon, that is actually good.
(O vvv O)/ add me if you want to play KI:U, or ACNL, OR Pokemon
I make a lot of typos, so expect many of my posts to be edited

3DS Friend Code: 3866-8031-2017

e-love

Erica_Hartmann wrote:

It's still going to have to wait...Paper Mario and the Wii U come first. xD

True words. This is my situaton as well.

Marakuto

I can't wait to fight Ghetsis multiple times and fight Bianca and Cheren with their BW starter teams!

3DS games:

Mario Kart 7

Zelda OoT 3D

Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Shadow Wars

Pokemon Black FC: 2666 2484 8599

Kid Icarus Uprising

Heroes of Ruin
and more.

Crime doesn't pay, unless you are really good at it then those who are legal criminals ...

3DS Friend Code: 3523-2450-6702

Electricmastro

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

You get to play through again without losing your Pokemon!? And on a harder setting!!?!
This is the best Pokemon game since Gold!!!!

The next best thing to multiple saves files!

Backloggery. Now playing: 3D Dot Game Heroes, Donkey Kong, EarthBound Beginnings, Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams, and Pac-Man Championship Edition DX+.

e-love

I really wish we could have at least 2 save files.

Electricmastro

Emaan wrote:

What I just thought of is just go through the game without saving and just close the DS/3DS when you're not using it.

Electricmastro

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

Electricmastro wrote:

Emaan wrote:

What I just thought of is just go through the game without saving and just close the DS/3DS when you're not using it.

I that would have worked before but now you have to delete your data before you can even start a new game.

Wait, couldn't in Platinum is when you could do that?

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.