Forums

Topic: Pokemon White 2/ Black 2

Posts 281 to 300 of 2,123

Shotgunryugan

firearrow505 wrote:

So....... whats this game do that other pokemon games don't?

[/div]

The protagonist looks like he came from the jungle,some random fusion between legendary pokemon and the first sequel to the main series.

Edited on by Shotgunryugan

Pokemon X-Electric Safari: Pikachu/Pachirisu/Luxio
http://brawlinthefamily.keenspot.com/images/WaluigiAndSushi.png

3DS Friend Code: 3625-8855-6496 | Nintendo Network ID: Shotgunryugan

firearrow505

Shotgunryugan wrote:

firearrow505 wrote:

[/div]

[/div]

The protagonist looks like he came from the jungle,some random fusion between legendary pokemon and the first sequel to the main series.

Untitled

N-Nintendo has found

3-3 ways to

D-Destroy

S-Sony

How real men get the firearrows

Geonjaha

Shotgunryugan wrote:

firearrow505 wrote:

Basically....it might be time to draw the line?

Geonjaha

3DS Friend Code: 2277-6645-7215

Eel

Shotgunryugan wrote:

The first numbered sequel.

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

Shotgunryugan

Geonjaha wrote:

Shotgunryugan wrote:

firearrow505 wrote:

[/div]

[/div]

Basically....it might be time to draw the line?

Well i still find Pokemon as addicting as ever,but i don't like the fact that the sequel came so fast,i am still not done with Pokemon White version >.>

Drawdler

How did you not finish White yet? It's arguably the easiest game in the series.

Unless you mean you haven't caught, trained etc.

Myland's Dream Address: 6500-2329-0504 | darkSpyro | Ghostroaster | Reddit

3DS Friend Code: 2191-7661-4611 | Nintendo Network ID: Nibelilt

Eel

I'm having trouble deciding what game to get, I played white 1 because I really dislike reshiram's design. But from what I hear B2 uses story and aesthetic elements from B1 and W2 from W1 (surprise surprise).

Anyways, the question is (to people who played BW1 and plan to get BW2): Will you play the same color as before or the other color?

Bloop.

Radixxs

I'm still on the fence about this game, I don't want to support this kind of behavior but I can't resist Pokemon.

I've got the body of a taut, pre-teen Swedish boy.
Covers & Korg DS-10 Originals.

Drawdler

Morphtroid wrote:

I'm having trouble deciding what game to get, I played white 1 because I really dislike reshiram's design. But from what I hear B2 uses story and aesthetic elements from B1 and W2 from W1 (surprise surprise).

Anyways, the question is (to people who played BW1 and plan to get BW2): Will you play the same color as before or the other color?

http://www.serebii.net/black2white2/versionarea.shtml

I'm getting White 2 just because I HATE Black City. It sounds so boring and we already have the Stadiums for training. But otherwise I prefer Black Kyurem to White Kyurem a tiny bit for looks. Version exclusives don't faze me either way.

Eel

Yeah, it's pretty much the same case for me
I'd rather have some of the version exclusives of black 2 (like the blue cave and black kyurem) while keeping the white forest and the overall "simple" theme from white (instead of the "modern" theme from black).

Thought I must admit that white forest was pretty boring too. But it seems they are improving these.

Bloop.

e-love

I only chose White because I liked Zekrom better, but since its like flipped now does this mean I should get Black 2? I want to stick with whatever game you have Zekrom join your team in.

✰ not around as much as I used to be ✰

Drawdler

Yeah, I really like the more blue direction of Black 2. But I strongly dislike the more modern theme of it, it just doesn't feel right. I would have gone for Black easily if the Black City had more to do and changed up the athesetics. I HATE how Route 4 looks in White 2 though! D:

@Emaan SPOILERS! Remove capital letters to see!

AaGfGtHeIrGyKoNuJfYiMnJiDsHhQtJhVeLgMaUmEeGrHeKsHhHiLnSwIhBiYtDeH2aGndJzKeOkHiGnBblSackD2GcaGnbeFeaTrRnFedJbyGHbHeLaYtOingHJJHnGF.

Edited on by Drawdler

Eel

Oh I like the old western town look it was in W2, it makes sense considering they built a city in the middle of a desert famous for its sandstorms lol
Goes with the "nature wins" theme white seems to go for.

Bloop.

Shotgunryugan

Nibelilt wrote:

How did you not finish White yet? It's arguably the easiest game in the series.

Unless you mean you haven't caught, trained etc.

I meant getting all the pokemons which will take a while,i have already finished the Pokemon League,although i have no idea what the purpose of the "Challenger Cave" is besides getting a Riolu(i got a bit lost in that cave though,so maybe i am missing something),by the way does anyone know if White 2 has a different lengendary? i don't want another Zekrom >.>

Eel

You can catch the dragon pokemon you didn't caught in White 1 (reshiram), which makes sence since Zekrom is supposed to be living a happy life with the trainer from W1.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

Shotgunryugan

Morphtroid wrote:

It you can catch the dragon pokemon you didn't caught in White 1 (reshiram), which makes sence since Zekrom is supposed to be living a happy life with the trainer from W1.

Oh ok thanks,i was a bit worried they would give me another Zekrom

Rensch

I like how there appears to be a shiny Haxorus you can cupture in the wild by simply interacting with it. Reminds me of good ol' red Gyarados.

Edited on by Rensch

Friend code 3DS: 4210-4747-2358

Shotgunryugan

Rensch wrote:

I like how there appears to be a shiny Haxorus you can cupture in the wild by simply interacting with it. Reminds me of good ol' red Gyarados.

There is? well cool i guess,i prefer finding actual shinies that take ages to get,like for example i have a shiny Chandelure on White version,found a shiny Litwick at the very top of the Celestial Tower and evolved it,i was actually just leveling up my weaker pokemon and the shiny Litwick randomly appeared

e-love

So if I got White 1, am I supposed to get White 2?

What's the importance of Zekrom and Reshiram being switched from White cover --> Black cover?

✰ not around as much as I used to be ✰

Rensch

I don't even care for shinies personally. They are so insanely hard to get it's only by extreme luck you can find them. In the many years of playing this series, i've only had a few encounters with shiny pokémon. I remember first seeing a purple Drowzee in Gold and being unsure as to what strange phenomenon this was. If I hadn't been using my niece's GBC at that moment, I would probably not even have noticed it.

And guess what, there's a held item in BW2 that makes them less rare!

Friend code 3DS: 4210-4747-2358

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.