Forums

Topic: Pokemon White 2/ Black 2

Posts 221 to 240 of 2,123

komicturtle

There is a neat intro-anime movie that was leaked. Reveals a little bit more of the plot. And the return of a popular Gym Leader from BW.

komicturtle

Raylax

I totally thought Eureka was a lass too.

@L4DYK0M1C that anime scene was pretty awesome (asides the terrible music). Makes me want a Pokémon anime. I mean separate from the actual long-running anime starring Ash, Pikachu and Co; one with a big-name studio and hefty budget behind an original self-contained storyline. Either as a movie or a one-off series. It could be pretty epic

Edited on by Raylax

Raylax

3DS Friend Code: 0173-1400-0117 | Nintendo Network ID: RaylaxKai

turtlelink

L4DYK0M1C wrote:

There is a neat intro-anime movie that was leaked. Reveals a little bit more of the plot. And the return of a popular Gym Leader from BW.

They effed that Seviper up.

TurtleLink's backloggery
Brawl FC: 4425-1340-4519
The Sister Complex Kingpin of Steel!

komicturtle

@Vintage

Yeah, the music was a turn off for me even though it's arrangements from the BW games- sounds too "generic-action anime" to me.

@Turtle
Yeah... Poor Seviper.... And I could have sworn Arcanine was BIGGER than how it was portrayed there. And clearly, the trainers are in the mid teens judging from their height a voice. They really should have a side series. Curious to know if it's the same studio behind the Pokemon anime or if it's completely different.. Because it sure does look like some other studio handled this.

komicturtle

e-love

What's the promo for? I'm confused. Is this in the actual game or just something they made for advertisement?

✰ not around as much as I used to be ✰

Raylax

@L4DYK0M1C I think it's another studio. Unless the normal show's producers got a massive budget increase

@Emaan1: I think it's just a promo trailer. Probably the kind of thing we can expect to pop up on Nintendo Video or eShop prior to its release, like the Kid Icarus anime shorts.

Raylax

3DS Friend Code: 0173-1400-0117 | Nintendo Network ID: RaylaxKai

TysonOfTime

I WANT THAT TO BE A REAL SERIES.

SO BADLYYYYYY!

You don't die until you're dead!

3DS Friend Code: 4854-6436-0663 | Nintendo Network ID: TysonOfTime

Eel

Well, unfitting music and ridiculous hair aside, that was great!

I really love Team Plasma's new looks, it's so Team Rocket! I really wish I knew what they were saying...

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

e-love

Yeah the music was lame, hardcore rock? No thanks. Wasn't really fitting to be honest.

Marks

Morpheel wrote:

Well, unfitting music and ridiculous hair aside, that was great!

I really love Team Plasma's new looks, it's so Team Rocket! I really wish I knew what they were saying...

I agree! I didn't like the old Plasma's look, I am so glad they changed it.

Say what now?
If you can do no good, at least do no harm. -Kurt Vonnegut
I'm not really active here anymore. So it goes.

3DS Friend Code: 3609-1418-8196

e-love

Umm SPOILER ALERT

Drawdler

Yeah, I owe someone some coins. But I think I'll wait to get this cheap cause Unova is my least favorite main region.

SPOILERS BELOW
Keldeo's new form looks almost exactly the same.
Untitled

Edited on by Drawdler

Myland's Dream Address: 6500-2329-0504 | darkSpyro | Ghostroaster | Reddit

3DS Friend Code: 2191-7661-4611 | Nintendo Network ID: Nibelilt

e-love

Does anyone know if this will be formatted in any way to not be blurry on the 3DS? That would be great.

Eel

Well, the games are usually shown with the 3DS. Even the e3 3DS presentation put them with the 3DS games coming this year.

I hope 3DS-only features are included.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

Birdman

Emaan1 wrote:

Does anyone know if this will be formatted in any way to not be blurry on the 3DS? That would be great.

There's nothing official, but with all the 3DS-to-DS integration they're doing with that AR game whose name I can't remember right now, I'm sure they could enhance the graphics for the 3DS.

Exactly.
My Birdloggery

3DS Friend Code: 2105-8643-6062

e-love

Like I don't even care about it being 3D or not, I just want it to be a sharp image. Surely, they could tweak the resolution to not look so blurry. Backwards compatibility with DS games is the one 3DS thing I was always ehh about.

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.