General Discussion Forum

Topic: Pokemon White 2/ Black 2

Showing 2,041 to 2,060 of 2,145

AuthorMessage
Avatar

DarkNinja9

2,041. Posted:

im not the best when it comes to picking movesets but this is how i would try there movesets

Xatu:

  • confuse ray/toxic/thunder wave
  • sunny day/rain dance
  • solarbeam
  • psychic

Mewtwo:

  • phystrike
  • ice beam/thunder(would work great in double team with xatu's rain dance)
  • focus blast
  • iron tail(since u had that)

Slowbro:

  • earthquake/dig
  • shadow ball
  • surf
    blizzard/focust blast/ flamethrower(didnt know he could learn it)

Charizard:

  • fire blitz/heat wave
  • aerial ace
  • dragon pulse
  • earthquake

Gengar:

  • confuse ray/hypnosis/toxic
  • thunder bolt/thunder/hex/dream eater
  • dark pulse
  • shadow ball(this one idk xD depends on what u choose)

Machamp:

  • poison jab
  • earthquake
  • ice punch
  • thunder punch

what i dont get is why you have 3 pkm that are phychic o.o i think maybe with mewto and xatu would be enough but anyway i seen some ppl take down a whole team with just gengar oh and i usually use my team in double battles so i guess thats why i picked some of those movesets :P good luck though

my 3DS friend code: 4468-2280-4674

i stopped playing mario kart now and moved on to luigis mansion :P

NNID(WiiU): GhostNinja1373

usually im just on miiverse(drawing) :P

AuthorMessage
Avatar

turtlelink

2,042. Posted:

Change out Iron Taiil on Mewtwo for Calm Mind. Aura Sphere is a LOT more reliable than Focus Blast so I'd use that instead. Same with Ice Beam . More reliable than blizzard.

TurtleLink's backloggery
Brawl FC: 4425-1340-4519
The Sister Complex Kingpin of Steel!

AuthorMessage
Avatar

zoroarkrules25

2,043. Posted:

DarkNinja9 wrote:

im not the best when it comes to picking movesets but this is how i would try there movesets

Xatu:

  • confuse ray/toxic/thunder wave
  • sunny day/rain dance
  • solarbeam
  • psychic

Mewtwo:

  • phystrike
  • ice beam/thunder(would work great in double team with xatu's rain dance)
  • focus blast
  • iron tail(since u had that)

Slowbro:

  • earthquake/dig
  • shadow ball
  • surf
    blizzard/focust blast/ flamethrower(didnt know he could learn it)

Charizard:

  • fire blitz/heat wave
  • aerial ace
  • dragon pulse
  • earthquake

Gengar:

  • confuse ray/hypnosis/toxic
  • thunder bolt/thunder/hex/dream eater
  • dark pulse
  • shadow ball(this one idk xD depends on what u choose)

Machamp:

  • poison jab
  • earthquake
  • ice punch
  • thunder punch

what i dont get is why you have 3 pkm that are phychic o.o i think maybe with mewto and xatu would be enough but anyway i seen some ppl take down a whole team with just gengar oh and i usually use my team in double battles so i guess thats why i picked some of those movesets :P good luck though

I've seen people take out teams with just magicarp( no joke). I agree with the above statement they work better because they have better accuracy.

3ds friend code:3007 8328 5371

AuthorMessage
Avatar

PKNoUsernameHere

2,044. Posted:

zoroarkrules25 wrote:

Mewtwo! I have just the pokemon to beat him, it's called genesect.

genesect can destroy half a piece of candy...
mewtwo can destroy a freaking city

Backlog
ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ CLICK NAOW OR RIOT ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
Top 5 games: Pokemon HeartGold, Earthbound, Super Smash Bros. Brawl, Zelda: Majora's Mask, Super Metroid

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing

AuthorMessage
Avatar

zoroarkrules25

2,045. Posted:

paperluigi wrote:

zoroarkrules25 wrote:

Mewtwo! I have just the pokemon to beat him, it's called genesect.

genesect can destroy half a piece of candy...
mewtwo can destroy a freaking city

Lol they both are powerful though. I hope the next pokemon movie has the return of mewtwo to fight genesect since they are both man made pokemon and the next movie has 2 genesects for some reason.

3ds friend code:3007 8328 5371

AuthorMessage
Avatar

PKNoUsernameHere

2,046. Posted:

zoroarkrules25 wrote:

paperluigi wrote:

zoroarkrules25 wrote:

Mewtwo! I have just the pokemon to beat him, it's called genesect.

genesect can destroy half a piece of candy...
mewtwo can destroy a freaking city

Lol they both are powerful though. I hope the next pokemon movie has the return of mewtwo to fight genesect since they are both man made pokemon and the next movie has 2 genesects for some reason.

everybody knows mewtwo would win,though :P

Backlog
ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ CLICK NAOW OR RIOT ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
Top 5 games: Pokemon HeartGold, Earthbound, Super Smash Bros. Brawl, Zelda: Majora's Mask, Super Metroid

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing

AuthorMessage
Avatar

zoroarkrules25

2,047. Posted:

True because team rocket are awesome especially now that jessie and james have jellicent and amoongus.

3ds friend code:3007 8328 5371

AuthorMessage
Avatar

PKNoUsernameHere

2,048. Posted:

how's my PWT team for world leaders triple battles?
Lucario-Aura Sphere,Close Combat,Flash Cannon,Toxic
Serperior-Leaf Blade,Giga Drain,Solarbeam,Leaf Pledge
Charizard-Flamethrower,Dragon Claw,Fly,Fire Pledge
Swampert-Earthquake,Surf,Water Pulse,Water Pledge
Electivire-Thunderbolt,Thunder,Electro Ball,Low Kick
Gengar-Curse,Shadow Ball,Hypnosis,Shadow Claw

Backlog
ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ CLICK NAOW OR RIOT ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
Top 5 games: Pokemon HeartGold, Earthbound, Super Smash Bros. Brawl, Zelda: Majora's Mask, Super Metroid

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing

AuthorMessage
Avatar

zoroarkrules25

2,049. Posted:

I think it is pretty good. You should do well in it.

3ds friend code:3007 8328 5371

AuthorMessage
Avatar

PKNoUsernameHere

2,050. Posted:

i beat it! i beat the world leaders tournament triple battles!

Backlog
ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ CLICK NAOW OR RIOT ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
Top 5 games: Pokemon HeartGold, Earthbound, Super Smash Bros. Brawl, Zelda: Majora's Mask, Super Metroid

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing

AuthorMessage
Avatar

PKNoUsernameHere

2,051. Posted:

This is just hilarious:
Untitled

Backlog
ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ CLICK NAOW OR RIOT ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
Top 5 games: Pokemon HeartGold, Earthbound, Super Smash Bros. Brawl, Zelda: Majora's Mask, Super Metroid

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing

AuthorMessage
Avatar

mudjo

2,052. Posted:

Machamp_King wrote:

how are my team movesets?
Xatu: physic,fly,giga drain,shadow ball
This is fine, but check for alternatives to shadow ball
Charizard: flamethrower,heat wave,flame charge,dragon tail
You DON'T need 3 fire attacks, lose Flame Charge (I don't care about the speed boost, it's so weak!) Dragon Tail is good for phasing, but try to get more coverage.
Gengar: curse,shadow ball,venoshock,sludge bomb
I'd replace sludge bomb with toxic, which doubles the power of venoshock. Again, no need for two moves so similar.
Machamp: dynamicpunch,earthquake,superpower,flamethrower
Seems good, maybe an elemental punch instead of superpower/dynamicpunch for coverage
Slowbro: physic,surf,ice punch,zen headbutt
Lose zen headbutt, Slowbro's attack is low and you already have a psychic attack.
Mewtwo: physic,phystrike,blizzard,iron tail
Not sure, there might be alternatives to blizzard, otherwise seems alright.

This is a signature.
I mentioned signatures, which makes this a meta-signature,
A meta-signature mentioning meta-signatures is a meta-meta-signature.
Hence, this signature is infinitely meta. Does Meta-Knight have a self-awareness of his own name?

3DS Friend Code: 4725-8084-2308

AuthorMessage
Avatar

zoroarkrules25

2,053. Posted:

Machamp_King wrote:

This is just hilarious:
Untitled

They creep me out a bit XD.

3ds friend code:3007 8328 5371

AuthorMessage
Avatar

PKNoUsernameHere

2,054. Posted:

i got a lv.100 magikarp ;)

Backlog
ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ CLICK NAOW OR RIOT ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
Top 5 games: Pokemon HeartGold, Earthbound, Super Smash Bros. Brawl, Zelda: Majora's Mask, Super Metroid

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Emaan

2,055. Posted:

I'm currently challenging the White Treehollow.

I really love how this game seems to adapt a lot more to your team after beating the game. Like, I can actually train my Pokemon on higher levels rather than usually not having many options.

I believe in make believe~
[20:48] Emaan dances the pikpik emaan;
[20:48] Sensei_PikPik does the pikpik emaan
The Emaaloggery
✰ I'm not really here that often anymore ✰

3DS Friend Code: 0559-6948-0467 | Nintendo Network ID: Emaann

AuthorMessage
Avatar

PKNoUsernameHere

2,056. Posted:

i love my shiny gengar :*

Backlog
ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ CLICK NAOW OR RIOT ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
Top 5 games: Pokemon HeartGold, Earthbound, Super Smash Bros. Brawl, Zelda: Majora's Mask, Super Metroid

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing

AuthorMessage
Avatar

zoroarkrules25

2,057. Posted:

i had that to on my platinum, i need to find that game fast. Gengar is so strong.

3ds friend code:3007 8328 5371

AuthorMessage
Avatar

PKNoUsernameHere

2,058. Posted:

love my machamp :*

Backlog
ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ CLICK NAOW OR RIOT ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
Top 5 games: Pokemon HeartGold, Earthbound, Super Smash Bros. Brawl, Zelda: Majora's Mask, Super Metroid

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing

AuthorMessage
Avatar

zoroarkrules25

2,059. Posted:

I love my shiny machamp he apparently has the best stats possible according to the guy in nimbassa,

3ds friend code:3007 8328 5371

AuthorMessage
Avatar

PKNoUsernameHere

2,060. Posted:

›:]

Backlog
ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ CLICK NAOW OR RIOT ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
Top 5 games: Pokemon HeartGold, Earthbound, Super Smash Bros. Brawl, Zelda: Majora's Mask, Super Metroid

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing