Forums

Topic: Pokemon White 2/ Black 2

Posts 2,041 to 2,060 of 2,123

zoroarkrules25

Nice, it is a really fun game. I got a Wii U deluxe with sonic and sega all stars racing transformed, new super mario bros U, and Nintendo land which came with it. So i haven't played my black 2 since then.

3ds friend code:3007 8328 5371

JunkosBoobies

zoroarkrules25 wrote:

Nice, it is a really fun game. I got a Wii U deluxe with sonic and sega all stars racing transformed, new super mario bros U, and Nintendo land which came with it. So i haven't played my black 2 since then.

that is almost like my christmas,except i got skylanders giants instead of nsmbu,but still,skylanders giants is AWESOME!

Discord: JunkosBoobies#5379
Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt
Avatar: Junko Enoshima (Danganronpa)

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

sugarpixel

Why hasn't Pokemon reached an E 10+ rating yet?
Surely we have...

...Mild suggestive content
Untitled
...Drug reference
UntitledUntitledUntitled

...And it has cartoon violence...
...Maybe animated blood would push it over the edge!

Twitter | ko-fi | YouTube | Backloggery

Add me on Nintendo Switch! SW-5806-7479-1875

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

zoroarkrules25

That is a good point although with elsa nintendo presents her differently if you do the unova link and talk to skyla. As for the other two i always thought that way. Not to mention the mystery dungeon games in sky the flat out say we will kill you in the future. Plus the whole games plot was adultish like darkrai trapping people and pokemon in endless nightmares killing them like freddy kurga.

JunkosBoobies

Gioku wrote:

Surely we have...

Untitled
...Drug reference
UntitledUntitledUntitled

and don't forget about partial nudity
Untitled

Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

zoroarkrules25

Gioku wrote:

@Machamp_King: That's no different than Elesa... or Skyla... or various others. Not to mention the female playable characters...

That is true also. What about the fact they send kids to fight criminal organizations that kill pokemon or that they arm childern with dangerous animals to fight other dangerous animals. there is also the plot of the manga which for all who don't know 4 of the gym leaders are evil and work for team rocket and the elite 4 are evil and try to literally kill the main characters( red, blue, yellow, and green) with their pokemon.

JunkosBoobies

zoroarkrules25 wrote:

Gioku wrote:

@Machamp_King: That's no different than Elesa... or Skyla... or various others. Not to mention the female playable characters...

That is true also. What about the fact they send kids to fight criminal organizations that kill pokemon or that they arm childern with dangerous animals to fight other dangerous animals. there is also the plot of the manga which for all who don't know 4 of the gym leaders are evil and work for team rocket and the elite 4 are evil and try to literally kill the main characters( red, blue, yellow, and green) with their pokemon.

@Zoroarkrules25 Exactly!
and at the end of the movie,pokemon heroes,Latias kisses ash

Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt

sugarpixel

Machamp_King wrote:

@Gioku Exactly!

What I'm trying to say is that is not partial nudity. They're all only mildly suggestive.
Untitled
This, according to ESRB, is mild suggestive content.
Untitled
As is this.
Are the characters in pokemon any different?

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

JunkosBoobies

Gioku wrote:

Machamp_King wrote:

@Gioku Exactly!

What I'm trying to say is that is not partial nudity. They're all only mildly suggestive.
Untitled
This, according to ESRB, is mild suggestive content.
Untitled
As is this.
Are the characters in pokemon any different?

No...

Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt

zoroarkrules25

ME to plus all the hidden things in the games like silver of the marowhacks death or the whole sub plot to red and blue that you probably never noticed or the fact that red in gold and silver is DEAD. He is not ash in anyway like all trainers he takes the basic sprite of a kanto beginner which just looks similar to ash but has many differences

JunkosBoobies

zoroarkrules25 wrote:

ME to plus all the hidden things in the games like silver of the marowak's death or the whole sub plot to red and blue that you probably never noticed or the fact that red in gold and silver is DEAD. He is not ash in anyway like all trainers he takes the basic sprite of a kanto beginner which just looks similar to ash but has many differences

Red is NOT dead!
If he was in the PWT,HOW is he dead?

Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt

sugarpixel

Machamp_King wrote:

zoroarkrules25 wrote:

ME to plus all the hidden things in the games like silver of the marowak's death or the whole sub plot to red and blue that you probably never noticed or the fact that red in gold and silver is DEAD. He is not ash in anyway like all trainers he takes the basic sprite of a kanto beginner which just looks similar to ash but has many differences

Red is NOT dead!

He got better.

zoroarkrules25

Machamp_King wrote:

zoroarkrules25 wrote:

Red is NOT dead!

He is a ghost left to wander the planet and since he was the best he has nothing else he can do but battle. No one knows he is dead because he was last seen on mt. silver where he most likely died. He can't talk which is something he could do if he was alive. Think about it like this gary is (insert swear here) at red for stealing his fame, being liked better but his only remaining relative who is left to take care of him after his parents died, and he killed his beloved pokemon fueling his anger and ambition to kill red. So he hears one day that red is training on mt. silver and decides that i his perfect chance to strike and he uses his pokemon to send him off the cliff to his doom. He then becomes a gym leader to show trainers how much suffering is involved in making it to the league. It is very reasonable but is just my thought on this that i figured out from several things in the games.

DarkNinja9

Gioku wrote:

Surely we have...

Untitled
...Drug reference
UntitledUntitledUntitled

well they wouldnt sell as much as they do o.O i mean would you want a T rating game then? and making the characters stand out more and such?

but shes hot :3

my 3DS friend code: 4468-2280-4674

i stopped playing mario kart now and moved on to luigis mansion :P

NNID(WiiU): GhostNinja1373

usually im just on miiverse(drawing) :P

JunkosBoobies

zoroarkrules25 wrote:

Machamp_King wrote:

zoroarkrules25 wrote:

Red is NOT dead!

He is a ghost left to wander the planet and since he was the best he has nothing else he can do but battle. No one knows he is dead because he was last seen on mt. silver where he most likely died. He can't talk which is something he could do if he was alive. Think about it like this gary is (insert swear here) at red for stealing his fame, being liked better but his only remaining relative who is left to take care of him after his parents died, and he killed his beloved pokemon fueling his anger and ambition to kill red. So he hears one day that red is training on mt. silver and decides that i his perfect chance to strike and he uses his pokemon to send him off the cliff to his doom. He then becomes a gym leader to show trainers how much suffering is involved in making it to the league. It is very reasonable but is just my thought on this that i figured out from several things in the games.

i would believe the gengar is clefairy's shadow theory before i believed the red is dead theory

Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt

zoroarkrules25

You don't believe gengar is clefable's shadow? Ok then... What about haunter being trapped in a pokeball is what voltorb is or the ghastly is what the inside of shelder's shell is. Anyway why we are on topic of the way people look and dress in pokemon watch this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aftr_dWrht8&list=PL26D7E5A... Sorry i can't get the video to show i have no clue on how to.

Edited on by zoroarkrules25

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.