General Discussion Forum

Topic: Pokemon White 2/ Black 2

Showing 1,941 to 1,960 of 2,147

AuthorMessage

NoUsernameHere

1,941. Posted:

ok,now i'll breed for shiny charmander

Buying: SSB4 (3DS and Wii U), Pokemon OR/AS (3DS) The Wonderful 101 (Wii U), DKC: Tropical Freeze (Wii U), Rune Factory 4 (3DS)
Backlog
ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ CLICK NAOW OR RIOT ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
T3H K00L KR@B
Formerly PSI_King and WarioMan.
HYRULE WARRIORZ: FABULOUS SIMULATOR 2014

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing

AuthorMessage

zoroarkrules25

1,942. Posted:

I got a shiny charziard off the gts. I am masuda methoding for a shiny zoura since shuppet wouldn't shiny for me after almost 300 eggs.

3ds friend code:3007 8328 5371

AuthorMessage

Retro_on_theGo

1,943. Posted:

@Erica_Hartmann If you need to test out your bug team on someone, I'm your man! :D Ad use Galvantula, he's awesome.

"When freaky aliens give you lemons, make freaky alien lemonade!" -Hades 3DS FC: 5026-4421-7593
Black 2 FC: 0605 4087 9952 My Backloggery
My Colors! 3D Gallery

AuthorMessage

Xiao_Pai

1,944. Posted:

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

@Erica_Hartmann If you need to test out your bug team on someone, I'm your man! :D Ad use Galvantula, he's awesome.

lol already said I'm not removing Galvantula from my team. Or Durant, or Heracross...or Scizor. xD

Edited on by Xiao_Pai

I love Erica (Strike Witches), Eureka (Eureka Seven), and Tenma (School Rumble), stay away from them. xD
Update: Also love Yukari and Mizore from Rosario + Vampire.
Another Update: Also Yuuki...from School Rumble...
Yet Another Update: Also Amber and Xiao Pai from Rune Factory 4.

AuthorMessage

Retro_on_theGo

1,945. Posted:

My bad. Definitely go with Scolipede and Valcarona then.

"When freaky aliens give you lemons, make freaky alien lemonade!" -Hades 3DS FC: 5026-4421-7593
My Colors! 3D Gallery

AuthorMessage

zoroarkrules25

1,946. Posted:

Scolipede is very good two i used him in black and he destroyed everyone. Also i would be a tester for your team if you wanted me to.

AuthorMessage

Marakuto

1,947. Posted:

zoroarkrules25 wrote:

Scolipede is very good two i used him in black and he destroyed everyone. Also i would be a tester for your team if you wanted me to.

With swords dance, great speed and defence he did well for me in the adventure and I still love mine.

3DS games:

Mario Kart 7

Zelda OoT 3D

Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Shadow Wars

Pokemon Black FC: 2666 2484 8599

Kid Icarus Uprising

Heroes of Ruin
and more.

Crime doesn't pay, unless you are really good at it then those who are legal criminals will pay you to keep their stolen goods safe.

3DS Friend Code: 3523-2450-6702

AuthorMessage

mudjo

1,948. Posted:

zoroarkrules25 wrote:

Also mudjo i have only used 4 of those pokemon. They are lucario,serpior, zoroark and garchomp. They helped me a lot in the world tournament. Here are the movies mine have: lucario aura sphere, extreemsdpeed, dark pulse, and dragon pulse. Serpior: giga drain, leech seed, coil, and leaf blade equals ultimate tank. I beat my brother's volcorona with the outstanding potential with my serpieor. Zoroark: hone claws foul play, flamethrower, and toxic.

Thanks, that serperior moveset looks good, but where do I teach zoroark hone claws and flamethrower? My Lucario's attack is about 100 higher than its special attack, so I've taught it Close Combat and Swords dance instead of aura sphere and dark pulse. Thanks a lot!

Edited on by mudjo

This is a signature.
I mentioned signatures, which makes this a meta-signature,
A meta-signature mentioning meta-signatures is a meta-meta-signature.
Hence, this signature is infinitely meta. Does Meta-Knight have a self-awareness of his own name?

3DS Friend Code: 4725-8084-2308

AuthorMessage

Xiao_Pai

1,949. Posted:

@mudjo: Both moves are TMs, can't remember where you get them.

I love Erica (Strike Witches), Eureka (Eureka Seven), and Tenma (School Rumble), stay away from them. xD

AuthorMessage

Morphbug

1,950. Posted:

I think you find flamethrower in or before the victory road. Check bulbapedia for that.

Edited on by Morphbug

Oh look! A Morphloggery.
Oh! eShop Gurus.

3DS Friend Code: 0173-1330-0080 | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

AuthorMessage

Xiao_Pai

1,951. Posted:

Ok you know what, I'm just get Scolipede, Volcarona, Vespiquen, and Armaldo and screw around with my team switch whatever in and out, lol. (2 in my team are 5th generation, wanna get the other 4 in, lol)

AuthorMessage

NoUsernameHere

1,952. Posted:

ok,so i'm making a team full of awesome pokemon
i already know that lucario,arcanine,samurott,and magnezone will be on it
any ideas?

Buying: SSB4 (3DS and Wii U), Pokemon OR/AS (3DS) The Wonderful 101 (Wii U), DKC: Tropical Freeze (Wii U), Rune Factory 4 (3DS)
Backlog
T3H K00L KR@B

AuthorMessage

DarkNinja9

1,953. Posted:

what moveset do you guys have on genesect?did you keep its current moves? idk what move set to keep since he has a ton and idk about the nature it should have too -.- grr hate these types of pkm at times when u only have one to have in the game xP

Edited on by DarkNinja9

my 3DS friend code: 4468-2280-4674

i stopped playing mario kart now and moved on to luigis mansion :P

NNID(WiiU): GhostNinja1373

usually im just on miiverse(drawing) :P

AuthorMessage

mudjo

1,954. Posted:

DarkNinja9 wrote:

what moveset do you guys have on genesect?did you keep its current moves? idk what move set to keep since he has a ton and idk about the nature it should have too -.- grr hate these types of pkm at times when u only have one to have in the game xP

I taught mine Flash Cannon, Bug Buzz, Thunder(bolt) and Tri Attack.

This is a signature.
I mentioned signatures, which makes this a meta-signature,
A meta-signature mentioning meta-signatures is a meta-meta-signature.
Hence, this signature is infinitely meta. Does Meta-Knight have a self-awareness of his own name?

3DS Friend Code: 4725-8084-2308

AuthorMessage

Marakuto

1,955. Posted:

paperluigi wrote:

any ideas?

Same team as my Black 2 wow, any ways, I'd suggest getting Gliscor and Crobat as they can have mixed moves to help. There are other options though.

3DS games:

Mario Kart 7

Zelda OoT 3D

Kid Icarus Uprising

Heroes of Ruin
and more.

Crime doesn't pay, unless you are really good at it then those who are legal criminals will pay you to keep their stolen goods safe.

AuthorMessage

Marakuto

1,956. Posted:

In Wal-Mart in America, they're giving codes when you buy new copies of B2/W2 to get the Sinnoh starters with their Hidden Abilities.

3DS games:

Mario Kart 7

Zelda OoT 3D

Kid Icarus Uprising

Heroes of Ruin
and more.

AuthorMessage

zoroarkrules25

1,957. Posted:

paperluigi wrote:

any ideas?

that is half my team members that i used. i also have shiny lucario and shiny magnezone and a regular version which i use a lot. Also mudjo this may help you but the zoroark was N's which has all it's stats maxed out the moment you get him it seems which makes it a super powerhouse. Also my genesect has techono blast( electric typed), tri attack, bug buzz and i think flash cannon.

AuthorMessage

Retro_on_theGo

1,958. Posted:

Marakuto wrote:

In Wal-Mart in America, they're giving codes when you buy new copies of B2/W2 to get the Sinnoh starters with their Hidden Abilities.

siiiiigh I hope someone can breed and trade them.

My Colors! 3D Gallery

AuthorMessage

Marakuto

1,959. Posted:

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

Marakuto wrote:

Not possible, all starts from generation 1 to 5 with hidden abilities are male. The only one I got is an adamant Blaziken male with Speed boost last year, which was a hard trade.

3DS games:

Mario Kart 7

Zelda OoT 3D

Kid Icarus Uprising

Heroes of Ruin
and more.

AuthorMessage

NoUsernameHere

1,960. Posted:

Marakuto wrote:

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

Marakuto wrote:

Not possible, all starts from generation 1 to 5 with hidden abilities are male. The only one I got is an adamant Blaziken male with Speed boost last year, which was a hard trade.

it's possible if you have a ditto >:3

Backlog
T3H K00L KR@B