General Discussion Forum

Topic: Pokemon White 2/ Black 2

Showing 1,921 to 1,940 of 2,145

AuthorMessage

Xiao_Pai

1,921. Posted:

I dunno, I might just be getting them mixed up with Join Avenue stuff, lemme check.
EDIT: Yup, they have exclusives...http://www.serebii.net/black2white2/passpowers.shtml
Turns out I can get the first level of the Search power (dust clouds/shaking grass), but the other levels are White only. Figures...

Edited on by Xiao_Pai

I love Erica (Strike Witches), Eureka (Eureka Seven), and Tenma (School Rumble), stay away from them. xD
Update: Also love Yukari and Mizore from Rosario + Vampire.
Another Update: Also Yuuki...from School Rumble...
Yet Another Update: Also Amber and Xiao Pai from Rune Factory 4.

AuthorMessage

zoroarkrules25

1,922. Posted:

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

Version exclusives? Is the one that increases the odds of finding a Pokemon in a Hidden Grottoe exclusive to a version? D: Anyone have it?

They are not version exclusive except for one that allows you to find stunky and one other pokemon i forgot who. They are version exclusive pokemon but not missions.

3ds friend code:3007 8328 5371

AuthorMessage

Xiao_Pai

1,923. Posted:

Some missions are exclusives according to Serebii.

I love Erica (Strike Witches), Eureka (Eureka Seven), and Tenma (School Rumble), stay away from them. xD

AuthorMessage

Retro_on_theGo

1,924. Posted:

Dang, LV.10 for the Hidden Grotto power? That's going to be a pain.

"When freaky aliens give you lemons, make freaky alien lemonade!" -Hades 3DS FC: 5026-4421-7593
Black 2 FC: 0605 4087 9952 My Backloggery
My Colors! 3D Gallery

AuthorMessage

PKNoUsernameHere

1,925. Posted:

man,i love this shiny genesect,and its at lv.100 already X3

Backlog
ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ CLICK NAOW OR RIOT ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
Top 5 games: Pokemon HeartGold, Earthbound, Super Smash Bros. Brawl, Zelda: Majora's Mask, Super Metroid

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing

AuthorMessage

Retro_on_theGo

1,926. Posted:

So, has anyone found a moxie Heracross they could trade? It's pretty much impossible for me to find one,

"When freaky aliens give you lemons, make freaky alien lemonade!" -Hades 3DS FC: 5026-4421-7593
My Colors! 3D Gallery

AuthorMessage

Xiao_Pai

1,927. Posted:

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

So, has anyone found a moxie Heracross they could trade? It's pretty much impossible for me to find one,

Is that DreamWorld, or a regular ability? I do have a Heracross, but he doesn't have Moxie.

AuthorMessage

Retro_on_theGo

1,928. Posted:

Erica_Hartmann wrote:

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

Is that DreamWorld, or a regular ability? I do have a Heracross, but he doesn't have Moxie.

DreamWorld but you can get it through Hidden Grottoes. Which is what I've been trying to do.

My Colors! 3D Gallery

AuthorMessage

PKNoUsernameHere

1,929. Posted:

does anybody know when the meloetta event is?
i would love to know :3

Backlog
Top 5 games: Pokemon HeartGold, Earthbound, Super Smash Bros. Brawl, Zelda: Majora's Mask, Super Metroid

AuthorMessage

DarkNinja9

1,930. Posted:

yeah im also curious when that event will happen seems japanese been having a lot of events then the rest of us :(

my 3DS friend code: 4468-2280-4674

i stopped playing mario kart now and moved on to luigis mansion :P

NNID(WiiU): GhostNinja1373

usually im just on miiverse(drawing) :P

AuthorMessage

DarkNinja9

1,931. Posted:

paperluigi wrote:

man,i love this shiny genesect,and its at lv.100 already X3

wait how did you get that shiny genesect? O_O sorry for double posting

my 3DS friend code: 4468-2280-4674

i stopped playing mario kart now and moved on to luigis mansion :P

NNID(WiiU): GhostNinja1373

usually im just on miiverse(drawing) :P

AuthorMessage

Xiao_Pai

1,932. Posted:

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

Erica_Hartmann wrote:

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

DreamWorld but you can get it through Hidden Grottoes. Which is what I've been trying to do.

Figures, lol. If I run into one at some point I'll let you know...you want a female or male?

AuthorMessage

mudjo

1,933. Posted:

I keep losing in the PWT, anyone have any tips?

In my PC Box, I've trained Empoleon, Abomasnow, Torterra, Riserade, Garchmp, Staraptor, Typhlosion, Slowking, Ampharos, Gyarados, Serperior, Garbodor, Simipour, Sawk, Samurott, Zoroark, Lucario, and Unfexant. (In roughly the order I got them). Any team/moveset/strategy recommendations?

This is a signature.
I mentioned signatures, which makes this a meta-signature,
A meta-signature mentioning meta-signatures is a meta-meta-signature.
Hence, this signature is infinitely meta. Does Meta-Knight have a self-awareness of his own name?

3DS Friend Code: 4725-8084-2308

AuthorMessage

Retro_on_theGo

1,934. Posted:

Erica_Hartmann wrote:

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

Erica_Hartmann wrote:

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

Figures, lol. If I run into one at some point I'll let you know...you want a female or male?

Female so I can breed it, thanks. :)

My Colors! 3D Gallery

AuthorMessage

Xiao_Pai

1,935. Posted:

Chances are i won't be able to nab one...but I'll look into it. Anyways...I started playing this game again some more (I'll finish Paper Mario later. xD), and started working on my Bug team. I think I have 2 left to look into, the 4 I have are staying regardless, I love them too much, lol. Anyways help me pick.
The 4 I have:
1. Galvantula (most likely will be my lead)
2. Durant
3. Scizor
4. Heracross

I did have some others in Black, but didn't bother transferring them over (mainly because I didn't like how I raised them, lol)...But anyways, from this list, pick my last two.
1. Volcarona (chances are he's going in anyway, lol)
2. Venomoth (wasn't planning on putting her in, but I have one ready to go already)
3. Scolipede (the speed interests me, lol)
4. Crustle (I didn't raise my last one right, and it was "Meh", it was ok though)
5. Ninjask (I don't know, awesome speed...but afraid that it'll be wiped out before it can actually do anything)

AuthorMessage

Morpheel

1,936. Posted:

Volcarona, volcarona, volcarona and... You guessed it, Leavan- I mean, volcarona.

Edited on by Morpheel

Oops, no username pun.

Oh look! A Morphloggery.
Oh! eShop Gurus.

3DS Friend Code: 0173-1330-0080 | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

AuthorMessage

Marakuto

1,937. Posted:

The anime is going to actually be based off of B2/W2 now. :D

3DS games:

Mario Kart 7

Zelda OoT 3D

Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Shadow Wars

Pokemon Black FC: 2666 2484 8599

Kid Icarus Uprising

Heroes of Ruin
and more.

Crime doesn't pay, unless you are really good at it then those who are legal criminals will pay you to keep their stolen goods safe.

3DS Friend Code: 3523-2450-6702

AuthorMessage

zoroarkrules25

1,938. Posted:

Eric Hartman how about butterfree and pinsir they both are strong.

Also mudjo i have only used 4 of those pokemon. They are lucario,serpior, zoroark and garchomp. They helped me a lot in the world tournament. Here are the movies mine have: lucario aura sphere, extreemsdpeed, dark pulse, and dragon pulse. Serpior: giga drain, leech seed, coil, and leaf blade equals ultimate tank. I beat my brother's volcorona with the outstanding potential with my serpieor. Zoroark: hone claws foul play, flamethrower, and toxic.

Edited on by zoroarkrules25

AuthorMessage

PKNoUsernameHere

1,939. Posted:

ok,now i'll breed for shiny charmander

Backlog

AuthorMessage

zoroarkrules25

1,940. Posted:

I got a shiny charziard off the gts. I am masuda methoding for a shiny zoura since shuppet wouldn't shiny for me after almost 300 eggs.