Forums

Topic: Pokemon White 2/ Black 2

Posts 1,881 to 1,900 of 2,123

LordJumpMad

We're all wrong, this is the best theme in the game.

For you, the day LordJumpMad graced your threads, was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday.
[url=http://www.backloggery.com/jumpmad]Unive...

3DS Friend Code: 4167-4592-9402 | Twitter:

Birdman

I've always found that, if I want a certain pokémon but can't catch it in-game, to put up a decently rare 'mon (like a Beldum I catch from Dream Radar) and ask for what I want, and usually I can get it within a day. Of course, I also have 4 Gen IV games to rifle through, but GTS can be a nice option too.

Exactly.
My Birdloggery

3DS Friend Code: 2105-8643-6062

JunkosBoobies

ok,so on the gts negotiations the other day i was looking for a mudkip (ok,i'll admit it i liek mudkips) so i said i wanted 'cute' pokemon and yet he offered Giratina and Gengar >:[

Discord: JunkosBoobies#5379
Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt
Avatar: Junko Enoshima (Danganronpa)

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

Hokori

Irises theme is rainbow road guys

Digitaloggery
3DS FC: Otaku1
WiiU: 013017970991
Nintendo of Japan
niconico community is full of kawaii!
Must finish my backlagg or at least get close this year
W...

e-love

Someone tell me why this music is in such a random part of the game, yet so amazing. <3

Extended please!

✰ not around as much as I used to be ✰

Sprite

HA! I couldn't beat the Elite 4 but then I traded over my Torterra. One Razor Leaf kills EVERYTHING! I HAVE PROBLEMS!

I'm not saying let's kill all the stupid people, I'm just saying let's take off the warning labels, and see what happens.
Friend Code: 1075-1228-4183

zoroarkrules25

^ Lol. I beat the champions tournament to with aerodyctel, pidgeot( outrage from mirror move destroyed lance), metagross, kingdra, lucario, and raiku. Also i agree with the music from gen 3 it was one of my favorites.

Edited on by zoroarkrules25

3ds friend code:3007 8328 5371

e-love

paperluigi wrote:

Man,that coltress theme is epic

Very much so!

✰ not around as much as I used to be ✰

Eel

mudjo wrote:

paperluigi wrote:

Pokemon white team:Lugia,Ho-Oh,Kyogre,Groudon,Rayquaza,Mewtwo

Why have 3 flying types?

Flying types are awesome, that's why.

Real question: Why have 6 legendaries? That's, like, the most boring way to play pokemon.

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

zoroarkrules25

Morphtroid wrote:

mudjo wrote:

paperluigi wrote:

Pokemon white team:Lugia,Ho-Oh,Kyogre,Groudon,Rayquaza,Mewtwo

Why have 3 flying types?

Flying types are awesome, that's why.

Real question: Why have 6 legendaries? That's, like, the most boring way to play pokemon.

i agree i never use legends in fight with friends or online. Also anyone want to battle now?

3ds friend code:3007 8328 5371

Joeynator3000

Anybody know a better way to nab shards of a certain color? I don't think there is a way unless I'm missing something...and messing around in caves and purposely losing in the PWT to get a shard of a random color. xD
@Retro: Can't remember at the moment, gimme a sec.
EDIT: Alright, on the C-Gear (it has to be on)...there's this, this...THING that you can press in the center. It'll take you to this menu, not sure what it is exactly, but the green triangle allows you to activate Pass Powers (where you can receive from the Entree) from there.

Edited on by Joeynator3000

My Monster Hunter Rise Gameplay
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzirEG5duST1bEJi0-9kUORu5SRfvuTLr

Discord server: https://discord.gg/fGUnxcK
Keep it PG-13-ish.

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/Joeynator3000

JunkosBoobies

Erica_Hartmann wrote:

Anybody know a better way to nab shards of a certain color? I don't think there is a way unless I'm missing something...and messing around in caves and purposely losing in the PWT to get a shard of a random color. xD
@Retro: Can't remember at the moment, gimme a sec.
EDIT: Alright, on the C-Gear (it has to be on)...there's this, this...THING that you can press in the center. It'll take you to this menu, not sure what it is exactly, but the green triangle allows you to activate Pass Powers (where you can receive from the Entree) from there.

go to the desert resort with your dowsing MCHN
you'll find tons of hidden shards (and i was there looking for a fire stone xD)

Discord: JunkosBoobies#5379
Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt
Avatar: Junko Enoshima (Danganronpa)

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.