Forums

Topic: Pokemon White 2/ Black 2

Posts 1,861 to 1,880 of 2,123

LordJumpMad

LordJumpMad wrote:

I was just breeding my DW Conkeldurr to get a bunch of Iron Fist Timburr, untill this one pop out.
Untitled
Sadly it didn't get Iron Fist, but Sheer Force isn't too bad, slap a Life Orb on it, and it can take advantage of Sheer Force and recoil-less Life Orb boost to power its elemental punches.

I was breeding it with a Japanes Hitmontop with Mach Punch, I guess that how it came out shiny, with-in 20 egg hatches.
If anyone need a DW Timburr, I got a few.

For you, the day LordJumpMad graced your threads, was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday.
[url=http://www.backloggery.com/jumpmad]Unive...

3DS Friend Code: 4167-4592-9402 | Twitter:

zoroarkrules25

Wow nice 20 eggs. I may just breed with my Japanese ditto in black 2 to get a shiny one. I could also take advantage of the join avenue's nursery. In fact i will try that right now and maybe my game will be kind to me.

3ds friend code:3007 8328 5371

JunkosBoobies

ok,my brother let me borrow his japanese shiny rayquaza and mewtwo from his japanese copy of pokemon black (they were japanese event pokemon) and im gonna see if they can participate in the battle subway

Discord: JunkosBoobies#5379
Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt
Avatar: Junko Enoshima (Danganronpa)

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

zoroarkrules25

I don't think they can. I think they are banned from it.

Eel

Just beated the elite 4 and the champion
It was quite easy... My pokemon were on their early 60's due to all the audinos they fought trying to catch metagross and vanilluxe on the giant chasm... She OHKO'd my volcarona though... How rude >:[

Now... Time to the post-game stuff and complete the unova dex.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

zoroarkrules25

I want mamowswines shiny. I will hunt it sometime, i have metagross's though and he is level 100. I see him as my gold and silver tank.

e-love

I get Street Fighter vibes from Hugh's theme.

✰ not around as much as I used to be ✰

zoroarkrules25

I loved iris's theme in black 2. It is now my favorite champion music in all of pokemon.

e-love

So examining the Champion themes so far:

Gary > Iris > Lance > Cynthia > Steven / Wallace > ..............Alder

✰ not around as much as I used to be ✰

zoroarkrules25

My favorite champion them is iris's. I think it's awesome.

Eel

GTS Negotiations is pretty useless imo.
I just use the good ol' GTS... Though it usually only works for trading version exclusives, any other trade you put up is never done and searching for other pokemon usually ends up showing 5/6 trash offers.

Bloop.

JunkosBoobies

my worst trolling is when a person offered a lillipup,patrat,and riolu all at low levels,i offered a gyarados,cloyster,and venusaur all at high levels
i eventually disconnected

Discord: JunkosBoobies#5379
Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt
Avatar: Junko Enoshima (Danganronpa)

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

zoroarkrules25

I hate when you find something you need/ want and the offer says you must trade something like zekrom level 9 and under. I get so annoyed at those people.

Eel

I caught reshiram and kyurem
Reshi in a premier ball and kyu in a luxury ball... Both have bad natures and ivs (according to the judge) though... Well it's not like I wanted to use them anyway...
The judge also said that my dunsparce had a perfect sp def iv and my umbreon had a perfect attack iv too... Which is pretty nice.

Now, to explore the remaining parts of the region!

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.