Forums

Topic: Pokemon White 2/ Black 2

Posts 1,841 to 1,860 of 2,123

Eel

Metang is a hell to catch, but not impossible. Just paralize it and leave it weak.I even have two I caught today.
Registeel is just like metang. Hard to catch but not impossible.

Save your master balls for the rare case of a shiny hard to catch pokemon (like a shiny metang!). Using them on anything else is wasting them.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

DarkNinja9

i always seem to keep my masterball and not use it is that weird? xD

my 3DS friend code: 4468-2280-4674

i stopped playing mario kart now and moved on to luigis mansion :P

NNID(WiiU): GhostNinja1373

usually im just on miiverse(drawing) :P

Eel

I usually use them on wadering pokemon after hours of failures using non-master balls.

If I heard correctly, this game has no wadering pokemon though

I don't even like how master balls look so it's not like not using them bothers me anyway.

Bloop.

e-love

DarkNinja9 wrote:

It's probably weird, but I do it sometimes as well.

✰ not around as much as I used to be ✰

DreamyViridi

Pokemon Black was what got me into Pokemon again after forgetting about it as I got older, so I ended up using my Master Ball on Reshiram because I wasn't gonna use it on anything else. I didn't know it at the time but it was a really stupid decision I made...

I'm thinking of playing Black again just to catch Reshiram in a different Ball.
Other than that time, I don't use Master Balls either, it's like a pseudo-trophy.

Edited on by DreamyViridi

Once a LuigiMan, now a Dreamy representation of the Goddess of Nature.
Retired Palutena Gem Provider.
Mario Maker Levels

Switch Friend Code: SW-6593-3528-8788 | 3DS Friend Code: 0688-5405-0932 | Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200

DreamyViridi

Agreed!

Once a LuigiMan, now a Dreamy representation of the Goddess of Nature.
Retired Palutena Gem Provider.
Mario Maker Levels

Switch Friend Code: SW-6593-3528-8788 | 3DS Friend Code: 0688-5405-0932 | Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200

e-love

I caught Zekrom with a Poké Ball in the original Pokemon White.

CorporalPegasus

Emaan wrote:

DarkNinja9 wrote:

It's probably weird, but I do it sometimes as well.

I always do that.
The only Master Ball i ever used was on an Sandslash...when i was six XD

IGOR!

MikeDanger

I used a Masterball on Kyurem cause he was a pain. I caught a Metang with a Pokeball though and now it's a level 92 Metagross

Fan of: Shin Megami Tensei/ (Classic) Mega Man/ Pokemon/ Batman Arkham/ Metal Gear Solid/Peanuts/ DBZ/ Regular Show/ Power Rangers/The Walking Dead/ Invincible/ Detective Comics/ Secret Six/ Immortal Iron Fist/ Lobo/ Green Lantern
Colors 3D:

e-love

Just beat the Elite 4 and Champion!

I know its weird, but I can't help but be proud of my team. I'm giving the Pokemon League MVP to Swanna. Iris was about to do me in with Archeops, and Swanna saved me with an Ice Beam. I was literally one move away from losing it all.

What was most insane about it, is I had no idea Swanna would be fast enough to attack first. Archeops had been getting all my team with really swift attacks, not to mention powerful ones like Rock Slide, which I was affraid of for Swanna. It was either give Swanna a hyper potion or take the chance with trying a move.

When battles get that close, it makes them all the more excited. Gosh, I love Pokemon.

/end finish-game huzzah

JunkosBoobies

Emaan wrote:

Just beat the Elite 4 and Champion!

I know its weird, but I can't help but be proud of my team. I'm giving the Pokemon League MVP to Swanna. Iris was about to do me in with Archeops, and Swanna saved me with an Ice Beam. I was literally one move away from losing it all.

What was most insane about it, is I had no idea Swanna would be fast enough to attack first. Archeops had been getting all my team with really swift attacks, not to mention powerful ones like Rock Slide, which I was affraid of for Swanna. It was either give Swanna a hyper potion or take the chance with trying a move.

When battles get that close, it makes them all the more excited. Gosh, I love Pokemon.

/end finish-game huzzah

funny thing is,my lapras saved me with an ice beam

Discord: JunkosBoobies#5379
Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt
Avatar: Junko Enoshima (Danganronpa)

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

turtlelink

I was happy to find out she had a Archeops. That thing could barely survive two aqua jets.

TurtleLink's backloggery
Brawl FC: 4425-1340-4519
The Sister Complex Kingpin of Steel!

Eel

Good luck with that. I heard it is easier to hatch shinies if you use two pokemon from different parts of the world (example: One pokemon is from america and the other one is from japan), and if I remember correctly you have the shiny charm, so that means you'll have better chances I guess.

I once hatched a shiny Remoraid in Diamond.
It's still level 1, since 2010... I always had it in my party but I never let it battle because it was too cute. Now, it's on a box in SoulSilver.

Bloop.

zoroarkrules25

Nice i am hunting for a shiny bannete since black 2 has not given me a shiny unlike my other games. In every pokemon game except black 2 and fire red i have always gotten a shiny. From honnen i got a shiny swablu but lost the game it was on when it was a altarila level 65 and my favorite shiny . In heartgold i got 3 shinys a magicarp after getting a shiny psyduck by random that same day and a skarmory. In black i found a random shiny boldore and as random shiny foongus who is now a level 100 purple amoongus. I have over 2,000 encounters but no shiny bannete yet. I have been playing leafgreen to see if i would find a shiny in it, I am on the 3rd gym but have not found one and don't expect to that early in the game.

3ds friend code:3007 8328 5371

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.