General Discussion Forum

Topic: Pokemon White 2/ Black 2

Showing 1,761 to 1,780 of 2,147

AuthorMessage

Happy_Mask

1,761. Posted:

Emaan wrote:

I've put in about 29 hours so far. :p

It's nothing compared to my 400+ in Pokemon Emerald.

Get in line emaan, 1000+ hours in sapphire. :P

[16:08] LordJumpMad Hides his gut with a griddle
[16:08] Reala: what ljm does for cash is ljm's business
[16:08] LordJumpMad: Gotta look good my my next game u_u

AuthorMessage

MrArcade

1,762. Posted:

I have put 0 hours into Black 2 so far...
Know why?
Because I ordered it from Amazon and it still isn't here. I can't wait!
Ah well, it will be here between now and the end of the month.
I already downloaded Pokemon Dream Radar in preparation (and caught my first Munna). Oh, and also Pokedex 3D Pro.
I hope this game looks good on my 3DS XL :)

Edited on by MrArcade

MrArcade

AuthorMessage

Retro_on_theGo

1,763. Posted:

For those of you who have activated the challenge key what does it do? How does it effect post game stuff? I never turned mine on, forgot! XD

"When freaky aliens give you lemons, make freaky alien lemonade!" -Hades 3DS FC: 5026-4421-7593
Black 2 FC: 0605 4087 9952 My Backloggery
My Colors! 3D Gallery

AuthorMessage

Marakuto

1,764. Posted:

The game-play keeps going fast at 1AM - 5AM every time on this game including my past DS Pokemon games too, I really don't know why it happens.

3DS games:

Mario Kart 7

Zelda OoT 3D

Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Shadow Wars

Pokemon Black FC: 2666 2484 8599

Kid Icarus Uprising

Heroes of Ruin
and more.

Crime doesn't pay, unless you are really good at it then those who are legal criminals will pay you to keep their stolen goods safe.

3DS Friend Code: 3523-2450-6702

AuthorMessage

MikeDanger

1,765. Posted:

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

For those of you who have activated the challenge key what does it do? How does it effect post game stuff? I never turned mine on, forgot! XD

Gives trainers level boosts and better items to hold, some may change their teams like Salamence instead of Druddigon. And some have 1 more pokemon in their team if their team is incomplete.

Fan of: Shin Megami Tensei/ (Classic) Mega Man/ Pokemon/ Batman Arkham/ Metal Gear Solid/Peanuts/ DBZ/ Regular Show/ Power Rangers/The Walking Dead/ Invincible/ Detective Comics/ Secret Six/ Immortal Iron Fist/ Lobo/ Green Lantern
Colors 3D: http://colorslive.com/author.php?id=41347

AuthorMessage

NoUsernameHere

1,766. Posted:

MikeDanger wrote:

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

Gives trainers level boosts and better items to hold, some may change their teams like Salamence instead of Druddigon. And some have 1 more pokemon in their team if their team is incomplete.

and don't forget it changes black city to white forest

Buying: SSB4 (3DS and Wii U), Pokemon OR/AS (3DS) The Wonderful 101 (Wii U), DKC: Tropical Freeze (Wii U), Rune Factory 4 (3DS)
Backlog
ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ CLICK NAOW OR RIOT ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
T3H K00L KR@B
Formerly PSI_King and WarioMan.
HYRULE WARRIORZ: FABULOUS SIMULATOR 2014

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing

AuthorMessage

Morphbug

1,767. Posted:

Um, not, that's the White Forest Key.

Oh look! A Morphloggery.
Oh! eShop Gurus.

3DS Friend Code: 0173-1330-0080 | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

AuthorMessage

Raylax

1,768. Posted:

paperluigi wrote:

MikeDanger wrote:

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

No it doesn't, the White Forest Key does that. There's also a third pair of keys that changes a certain cave, but for spoiler reasons I won't explain that one in detail

Also, if you trade the Challenge Key to another game, the key's effects come into play regardless of where that player is in the story. Even if they haven't started at all - ergo, grab a fresh copy of White 2, trade yourself the Challenge Key, and you can play the whole game in Challenge Mode for a much tougher experience - Your first rival battle will have a Lv6 rather than Lv5, the first gym will have a better team, etc.
Assist Key does the opposite (makes trainers easier), but otherwise same rules apply. Trade it to a struggling younger sibling to blunt the game's teeth a little.

Edited on by Raylax

ACNF: Visit Somni! DC: 7000 3442 7110
theblackdragon: ahaha perfect response to that thread, raylax
theblackdragon: eff your other responses, though
theblackdragon: all of them
theblackdragon: in the entire history of ever >:[
theblackdragon: they've all sucked

3DS Friend Code: 0173-1400-0117 | Nintendo Network ID: RaylaxKai

AuthorMessage

NoUsernameHere

1,769. Posted:

Raylax wrote:

paperluigi wrote:

MikeDanger wrote:

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

No it doesn't, the White Forest Key does that. There's also a third pair of keys that changes a certain cave, but for spoiler reasons I won't explain that one in detail

Also, if you trade the Challenge Key to another game, the key's effects come into play regardless of where that player is in the story. Even if they haven't started at all - ergo, grab a fresh copy of White 2, trade yourself the Challenge Key, and you can play the whole game in Challenge Mode for a much tougher experience - Your first rival battle will have a Lv6 rather than Lv5, the first gym will have a better team, etc.
Assist Key does the opposite (makes trainers easier), but otherwise same rules apply. Trade it to a struggling younger sibling to blunt the game's teeth a little.

well,at least your explanation made more sense than @morphtroid 's explanation

Buying: SSB4 (3DS and Wii U), Pokemon OR/AS (3DS) The Wonderful 101 (Wii U), DKC: Tropical Freeze (Wii U), Rune Factory 4 (3DS)
Backlog
T3H K00L KR@B

AuthorMessage

Retro_on_theGo

1,770. Posted:

I just sweeped he Johto Leaders Tournament with my Mienshao! I loooove him!
Edit: Dang. 100 hours mark reached.

Edited on by Retro_on_theGo

"When freaky aliens give you lemons, make freaky alien lemonade!" -Hades 3DS FC: 5026-4421-7593
My Colors! 3D Gallery

AuthorMessage

NoUsernameHere

1,771. Posted:

we need a mewtwo event on pokemon black 2 and white 2

Backlog
T3H K00L KR@B

AuthorMessage

turtlelink

1,772. Posted:

The Super Single Subways guys hack once you're on your 3rd set. I swear, their Pokemon have the GREATEST stats and their teams just always seem to have an advantage.

TurtleLink's backloggery
Brawl FC: 4425-1340-4519
The Sister Complex Kingpin of Steel!

AuthorMessage

Retro_on_theGo

1,773. Posted:

Woooot! I got Shiny Haxorus! Yeaaah! X3
It's quirky though. ...I mean it's not good or bad, but. Yay shiny!

My Colors! 3D Gallery

AuthorMessage

Tsuchiya

1,774. Posted:

paperluigi wrote:

we need a mewtwo event on pokemon black 2 and white 2

I have plenty of Mewtwo's going spare so long as you don't mind the origins of them.

Frankenstein was the creator - not the monster. It's a common misconception, held by all truly stupid people - Kryten

Back in Black is the best song ever. Argue, and I'll have to slap you. Hard.

Nintendo Network ID: Tsuchiya-U

AuthorMessage

LordJumpMad

1,775. Posted:

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

You got the in-game Shiny Haxorus, or from GTS?

For you, the day LordJumpMad graced your threads, was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday.
University of ⓂⒶⒹness
LordJumpMad's Theme

3DS Friend Code: 4167-4592-9402 | Twitter: LordJumpMad

AuthorMessage

Retro_on_theGo

1,776. Posted:

LordJumpMad wrote:

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

You got the in-game Shiny Haxorus, or from GTS?

In-game. I was resetting for a while trying to get a good nature, so I just settled for a neutral nature.

So I Breeded a calm Vlupix who's IV's are "relatively superior over all" but it's best one is it's attack stat. ... I'm keeping it, but does anyone say it's be better to try again?

My Colors! 3D Gallery

AuthorMessage

turtlelink

1,777. Posted:

Not gonna lie, I only have one perfect IV and EVd Pokemon. :P

TurtleLink's backloggery
Brawl FC: 4425-1340-4519
The Sister Complex Kingpin of Steel!

AuthorMessage

Raylax

1,778. Posted:

I don't even bother checking out IVs exactly this gen, lol. Lv50 battling makes the stat difference between the top range of IVs splitting hairs, and there's enough in-game notification to know if yours are generally good anyway.

ACNF: Visit Somni! DC: 7000 3442 7110
theblackdragon: ahaha perfect response to that thread, raylax
theblackdragon: eff your other responses, though
theblackdragon: all of them
theblackdragon: in the entire history of ever >:[
theblackdragon: they've all sucked

3DS Friend Code: 0173-1400-0117 | Nintendo Network ID: RaylaxKai

AuthorMessage

Retro_on_theGo

1,779. Posted:

Yeah, I never cared about IV's until recently. And even then, I reaallly don't care for them. Just thought I'd get some opinions. (I kept it, btw.)

My Colors! 3D Gallery

AuthorMessage

TheKingOfTown

1,780. Posted:

What are these IVs and DVs you guys are talking about? And how are you people getting shiny Pokemon so easily? O.o

Why do people point to their wrists when asking for the time, but don't point to their crotch when they ask where the bathroom is?

PSN ID: CTID16

3DS Friend Code: 1891-1201-0412 | Nintendo Network ID: TheKingOfTown