Forums

Topic: Pokemon White 2/ Black 2

Posts 141 to 160 of 2,123

Zsxdflip

I have a strange feeling these games are gonna include the Hoenn region.

Pokemon SoulSilver Friend Code:1248-0956-7211

Pokemon White Friend Code: 3868-8536-1711

Nintendo Network ID: Zsxdflip | Twitter:

Drawdler

@Retro_on_theGo

I don't think they will release 3DS-exclusive features... They said the same thing about Black and White- DSi and 3DS exclusive features- didn't they? And we just ended up getting DSi feature that worked on 3DS...

Myland's Dream Address: 6500-2329-0504 | darkSpyro | Ghostroaster | Reddit

3DS Friend Code: 2191-7661-4611 | Nintendo Network ID: Nibelilt

e-love

Zsxdflip wrote:

I have a strange feeling these games are gonna include the Hoenn region.

Me too! Black and White end with N "going away to a far off land" and everyone's been waiting on a Ruby and Sapphire remake so maybe this will feature some of Hoenn, before they give us a full remake?

✰ not around as much as I used to be ✰

Retro_on_theGo

Nibelilt wrote:

@Retro_on_theGo

I don't think they will release 3DS-exclusive features... They said the same thing about Black and White- DSi and 3DS exclusive features- didn't they? And we just ended up getting DSi feature that worked on 3DS...

No.
GameFreak never ever officially said B/W would have 3DS exclusive feature. That was purely Internet speculation. Rumors spread by people.

Pokefanmum82

I can't wait to hear more details about this. I'm so excited.

Want: Harvest Moon: One World, Story of Seasons: Pioneering Town, Super Mario 3D World + Bowser’s Fury

Finished the Alola Dex.
Now playing New Horizons, Wrath of White Witch and Sword

Drawdler

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

Nibelilt wrote:

@Retro_on_theGo

No.
GameFreak never ever officially said B/W would have 3DS exclusive feature. That was purely Internet speculation. Rumors spread by people.

I still have a bad feeling about these so called exclusive features...

Myland's Dream Address: 6500-2329-0504 | darkSpyro | Ghostroaster | Reddit

3DS Friend Code: 2191-7661-4611 | Nintendo Network ID: Nibelilt

komicturtle

It's March. 3 months before release in Japan.. Where is the information on this game D:

komicturtle

Kitty_hime1

can't wait i think black/white had the best ending eber!!!!...but of course that's me '-';

Nyan~♪
3ds games i own:
Kid Icarus Uprising
Cooking Mama 4 Kitchen Magic
Fire Emblem: Awakening
Kingdom Hearts: DDD
DS games I own:
Professor Layton and the Last Specter
Pokemon Conquest
Pokemon Pearl
Pokemon Black
Pokemon Bla...

CanisWolfred

Kitty_hime1 wrote:

can't wait i think black/white had the best ending eber!!!!...but of course that's me '-';

It did have a powerful ending. Best ending evar is putting it too far, I'd think, but it did have a great use of imagery, music, and dialogue to give it the impact it needed.

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

Kitty_hime1

whoops ur right "best ending eber" is a bit too much but i thought the music was pretty epic hope to hear team galactic's theme in the new game

Nyan~♪
3ds games i own:
Kid Icarus Uprising
Cooking Mama 4 Kitchen Magic
Fire Emblem: Awakening
Kingdom Hearts: DDD
DS games I own:
Professor Layton and the Last Specter
Pokemon Conquest
Pokemon Pearl
Pokemon Black
Pokemon Bla...

CanisWolfred

I was hoping Team Rocket would be in Grey and The two teams would go at it like in the anime...that would've been so awesome. How come they can't even get the story up to the level of a crumby kid's show I'll never understand.

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

GuardianKing

It has to stay E, doesn't it. If you want "epic story", you should read the Pokemon Adventures Manga online, since mangas don't have the same rating system as games. Even Masuda said himself that pokemon adventures is "the way pokemon was meant to be". If they ever make a T rated Pokemon title, then expect them to go all out on epicness, like the two teams ravaging everything in their way just to kill one another.

My Neopet.
NL RPG Season 2
DA Profile

3DS Friend Code: 5258-0260-8594 | Nintendo Network ID: GuardianKing | Twitter:

CanisWolfred

ZeroX wrote:

It has to stay E, doesn't it. If you want "epic story", you should read the Pokemon Adventures Manga online, since mangas don't have the same rating system as games. Even Masuda said himself that pokemon adventures is "the way pokemon was meant to be". If they ever make a T rated Pokemon title, then expect them to go all out on epicness, like the two teams ravaging everything in their way just to kill one another.

The kids anime already did it. Besides, there are plenty of ways to stay E and still have the two duke it out in an awesome way. Especially if they show at least one of their battles, or even let you participate in a double or triple/rotating battle with one of them, or even the guys trying to stop them from fighting. It could be great, if you asked me, while still staying E rated.

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

CanisWolfred

ZeroX wrote:

@Order-Sol

First problem;

1 Staying E. The Plasma VS Rocket episodes were banned from Japan and America alike.

That was because of the Earthquake and Tsunami. There was nothing wrong with the actual content outside of the destruction of a building. And I stand corrected: They weren't banned, they were never shown.

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

Eel

CoroCoro released some new information on these two, Serebii is currently translating it.

From the image at their site (serebii), the most noticeable things are the boxes for the games. It seems they included some in-game screenshots, but the image cuts there.

They also confirm that these games have a new story and new features.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

Yrreiht

Yeah, just saw it on Serebii. Now my hype meter can start going up since its not a "3rd version" like platinum and emerald but a whole new story.
Also: Dat Boxart :B

Revenge is better with chili sauce... everything is better with chili sauce.

3DS Friend Code: 5069-4008-9404 | Nintendo Network ID: Tynerds37

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.