General Discussion Forum

Topic: Pokemon White 2/ Black 2

Showing 141 to 160 of 2,147

AuthorMessage

WreckItRyan

141. Posted:

Hey everyone, I thought it would be good to move my speculative analysis to the forums to get some more opinions. Note, this is purely SPECULATION!
So...we all know that this is the first time the Pokemon main series has ever had a direct sequel, so one of the questions that arises is 'will the region change with the storyline, or will the region just stay Unova?'
Recall that after you find all Seven Sages, and effectually beat the game, Looker tells you something before he leaves for good: “Okay, 'player'...There's something I need to tell you. I've heard intel that, somewhere really far away from here, there's been sighting of an N-ish person with a dragon Pokémon. I am going to go and see if it's really true! Well, see you again someday!”
This is really interesting, because this leaves an unresolved plot. After the final Elite Four battle, N had thanked you for helping him realize his mistakes about Pokemon-human relationships, and then flies away on the Dragon Pokemon opposite of yours (so...Reshiram for White version and Zekrom for Black version).
We know from the pseudo-'cover art' released that Reshiram/Kyurem matches up with the White version this time and Zekrom/Kyurem matches up with the Black version. This would connect perfectly with the storylines of their respective predecessors with N having escaped with that Pokemon. And then there's Looker's mentioning of a place "really far away from here." I don't know, I thought it was cool and worth exploring.

3DS Friend Code: 4553-9973-6287

AuthorMessage

GuardianKing

142. Posted:

@Ecto-1 The rom is 512mb, but the actual card can hold 16GB. The ROM is called Read-Only-Memory for a reason. The 3DS ROMs are maybe 700-900mb.

NL RPG Season 2
DA Profile
StarShip Crusader Tumblr
Fantasy Loggery
Video Game I made: Chosen Words
Melody Astra Avatar
Former Morpheus Avatar courtesy of Gummio. :3
"I am the wise wolf. Which is exactly why I am aware that there are some thing even I don't know." ~ Holo, Spice & Wolf

3DS Friend Code: 5258-0260-8594 | Nintendo Network ID: GuardianKing | Twitter: BeastlyDigital

AuthorMessage

Pokefanmum82

143. Posted:

I'm looking forward to hearing more about the game. I hope there is some more new pokemon other than kruyem's two formes.

looking forward to Super Smash Bros, Yoshi's Woolly World, OR/AS, Hyrule Warriors, Theatrhythm Curtain Call, Captain Toad: Treasure Tracker, Pokémon Art Academy, Bayonetta 2, Fantasy Life, Persona Q, and Story of Seasons.
3DS Friend Code: 5155-3206-9001
NNID: mumof3kids

AuthorMessage

Morphbug

144. Posted:

It's called ROM because you are not supossed to edit it's contents. And no, saving the game or editing a character does not count as "editing it's contents", because there's room reserved for that kind of thing within the 512MB.

Here's a small quote from Wikipedia:

Cards currently range from 64 Mb to 4 Gbs (8–512 MB) in size (although data on the maximum capacity has not been released)

Note: Mb means mega bits that means, the 1/8th part of a mega byte.

Edited on by Morphbug

Oh look! A Morphloggery.
Oh! eShop Gurus.

3DS Friend Code: 0173-1330-0080 | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

AuthorMessage

GuardianKing

145. Posted:

@Morpheel Yeah, which means SO MUCH MORE SPACE!!!

NL RPG Season 2
DA Profile
StarShip Crusader Tumblr
Fantasy Loggery
Melody Astra Avatar
"I am the wise wolf. Which is exactly why I am aware that there are some thing even I don't know." ~ Holo, Spice & Wolf

3DS Friend Code: 5258-0260-8594 | Nintendo Network ID: GuardianKing | Twitter: BeastlyDigital

AuthorMessage

Zsxdflip

146. Posted:

I have a strange feeling these games are gonna include the Hoenn region.

Pokemon SoulSilver Friend Code:1248-0956-7211

Pokemon White Friend Code: 3868-8536-1711

Nintendo Network ID: Zsxdflip | Twitter: zsxdflip

AuthorMessage

Drawdler

147. Posted:

@Retro_on_theGo

I don't think they will release 3DS-exclusive features... They said the same thing about Black and White- DSi and 3DS exclusive features- didn't they? And we just ended up getting DSi feature that worked on 3DS...

"In the beginning, the Universe was created.
This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move." -Douglas Adams

Myland's Dream Address: 6500-2329-0504 | (Currently Inactive) Backloggery | Disney Infinity Fans | Ghostroaster | Nintendo Friends

3DS Friend Code: 2191-7661-4611 | Nintendo Network ID: Nibelilt

AuthorMessage

Emaan

148. Posted:

Zsxdflip wrote:

I have a strange feeling these games are gonna include the Hoenn region.

Me too! Black and White end with N "going away to a far off land" and everyone's been waiting on a Ruby and Sapphire remake so maybe this will feature some of Hoenn, before they give us a full remake?

I believe in make believe~
[20:48] Emaan dances the pikpik emaan;
[20:48] Sensei_PikPik does the pikpik emaan
The Emaaloggery
✰ I'm not really here that often anymore ✰

3DS Friend Code: 0559-6948-0467 | Nintendo Network ID: Emaann

AuthorMessage

Retro_on_theGo

149. Posted:

Nibelilt wrote:

@Retro_on_theGo

I don't think they will release 3DS-exclusive features... They said the same thing about Black and White- DSi and 3DS exclusive features- didn't they? And we just ended up getting DSi feature that worked on 3DS...

No.
GameFreak never ever officially said B/W would have 3DS exclusive feature. That was purely Internet speculation. Rumors spread by people.

"When freaky aliens give you lemons, make freaky alien lemonade!" -Hades 3DS FC: 5026-4421-7593
Black 2 FC: 0605 4087 9952 My Backloggery
My Colors! 3D Gallery

AuthorMessage

Pokefanmum82

150. Posted:

I can't wait to hear more details about this. I'm so excited.

looking forward to Super Smash Bros, Yoshi's Woolly World, OR/AS, Hyrule Warriors, Theatrhythm Curtain Call, Captain Toad: Treasure Tracker, Pokémon Art Academy, Bayonetta 2, Fantasy Life, Persona Q, and Story of Seasons.
3DS Friend Code: 5155-3206-9001
NNID: mumof3kids

AuthorMessage

Drawdler

151. Posted:

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

Nibelilt wrote:

@Retro_on_theGo

No.
GameFreak never ever officially said B/W would have 3DS exclusive feature. That was purely Internet speculation. Rumors spread by people.

I still have a bad feeling about these so called exclusive features...

"In the beginning, the Universe was created.
This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move." -Douglas Adams

Myland's Dream Address: 6500-2329-0504 | (Currently Inactive) Backloggery | Disney Infinity Fans | Ghostroaster | Nintendo Friends

3DS Friend Code: 2191-7661-4611 | Nintendo Network ID: Nibelilt

AuthorMessage

komicturtle

152. Posted:

It's March. 3 months before release in Japan.. Where is the information on this game D:

komicturtle

AuthorMessage

Kitty_hime1

153. Posted:

can't wait i think black/white had the best ending eber!!!!...but of course that's me '-';

Nyan~♪
3ds games i own:
Kid Icarus Uprising
Cooking Mama 4 Kitchen Magic
Fire Emblem: Awakening
Kingdom Hearts: DDD
DS games I own:
Professor Layton and the Last Specter
Pokemon Conquest
Pokemon Pearl
Pokemon Black
Pokemon Black 2
SMT: Devil Survivor 2
SolatoRobo Red the Hunter
WarioWare D.I.Y.

AuthorMessage

CanisWolfred

154. Posted:

Kitty_hime1 wrote:

can't wait i think black/white had the best ending eber!!!!...but of course that's me '-';

It did have a powerful ending. Best ending evar is putting it too far, I'd think, but it did have a great use of imagery, music, and dialogue to give it the impact it needed.

Doesn't talk about games.

Avid Fan of Anime, Webcomics, and Wolves
My Den - My door is always open....Too bad it's an empty closet.
My DeviantArt - I like to call it "the blank wall"

Wolfrun
Wolfrun Chibi

Arooo~

AuthorMessage

Kitty_hime1

155. Posted:

whoops ur right "best ending eber" is a bit too much but i thought the music was pretty epic hope to hear team galactic's theme in the new game

Nyan~♪
3ds games i own:
Kid Icarus Uprising
Cooking Mama 4 Kitchen Magic
Fire Emblem: Awakening
Kingdom Hearts: DDD
DS games I own:
Professor Layton and the Last Specter
Pokemon Conquest
Pokemon Pearl
Pokemon Black
Pokemon Black 2
SMT: Devil Survivor 2
SolatoRobo Red the Hunter
WarioWare D.I.Y.

AuthorMessage

CanisWolfred

156. Posted:

I was hoping Team Rocket would be in Grey and The two teams would go at it like in the anime...that would've been so awesome. How come they can't even get the story up to the level of a crumby kid's show I'll never understand.:(

Wolfrun
Wolfrun Chibi

Arooo~

AuthorMessage

GuardianKing

157. Posted:

It has to stay E, doesn't it. If you want "epic story", you should read the Pokemon Adventures Manga online, since mangas don't have the same rating system as games. Even Masuda said himself that pokemon adventures is "the way pokemon was meant to be". If they ever make a T rated Pokemon title, then expect them to go all out on epicness, like the two teams ravaging everything in their way just to kill one another.

NL RPG Season 2
DA Profile
StarShip Crusader Tumblr
Fantasy Loggery
Melody Astra Avatar

AuthorMessage

CanisWolfred

158. Posted:

ZeroX wrote:

It has to stay E, doesn't it. If you want "epic story", you should read the Pokemon Adventures Manga online, since mangas don't have the same rating system as games. Even Masuda said himself that pokemon adventures is "the way pokemon was meant to be". If they ever make a T rated Pokemon title, then expect them to go all out on epicness, like the two teams ravaging everything in their way just to kill one another.

The kids anime already did it. Besides, there are plenty of ways to stay E and still have the two duke it out in an awesome way. Especially if they show at least one of their battles, or even let you participate in a double or triple/rotating battle with one of them, or even the guys trying to stop them from fighting. It could be great, if you asked me, while still staying E rated.

Wolfrun
Wolfrun Chibi

Arooo~

AuthorMessage

GuardianKing

159. Posted:

@Order-Sol

First problem;

1 Staying E. The Plasma VS Rocket episodes were banned from Japan and America alike.

2.Try doing that with sliding sprites. Wait until they have 3D textures and character/pokemon models.

NL RPG Season 2
DA Profile
StarShip Crusader Tumblr
Fantasy Loggery
Melody Astra Avatar

AuthorMessage

CanisWolfred

160. Posted:

ZeroX wrote:

@Order-Sol

First problem;

1 Staying E. The Plasma VS Rocket episodes were banned from Japan and America alike.

That was because of the Earthquake and Tsunami. There was nothing wrong with the actual content outside of the destruction of a building. And I stand corrected: They weren't banned, they were never shown.

Wolfrun
Wolfrun Chibi

Arooo~