Forums

Topic: Pokemon White 2/ Black 2

Posts 1,281 to 1,300 of 2,123

MikeDanger

Void wrote:

Flying: Rufflet(DT-Normal)/Braviary(DT-Normal)--Sigilyph(DT-Psychic)-Archeops-
Fighting: Every fighting Pokemon this gen (excluding Throh) is boss is someway.
Electric: Tynamo/Eeletrik/Eelektross--Stunfisk (WHAT??!?!?! eliminate this one please.) (DT-Ground)--Joltik(DT-Bug)/Galvantula(DT-Bug)-Zebstrika.
Ice: Vanillite/Vanillish/Vanilluxe--Cubchoo/Beartic
Dragon: Axew/Fraxure/Haxorus--Deino(DT-Dark)/Zweilous(DT-Dark)/Hydreigon
Bug: Karrablast/Escavalier(DT-Steel)--Joltik(DT-Electric)/Galvantula(DT-Electric)--Larvesta(DT-Fire)/Volcarona(DT-Fire).-Durant
Steel: Klink/Klang/Klinklang--Pawniard(DT-Dark)/Bisharp(DT-Dark)--Ferroseed(DT-Grass)/Ferrothorn(DT-Grass).-again Durant aka bossBug

I added a few things in bold, A great list by @Void no less.

Edited on by MikeDanger

Fan of: Shin Megami Tensei/ (Classic) Mega Man/ Pokemon/ Batman Arkham/ Metal Gear Solid/Peanuts/ DBZ/ Regular Show/ Power Rangers/The Walking Dead/ Invincible/ Detective Comics/ Secret Six/ Immortal Iron Fist/ Lobo/ Green Lantern
Colors 3D:

Retro_on_theGo

Erica_Hartmann wrote:

Does the Pokerus affect the EVs raised via Join Avenue? Hopefully this Venomoth will turn into a nightmare, would like to fight some of you at some point by the way.
Might work on finishing my bug team soon.

I'd assume not but I don't know. Speaking of which, how much do your EV's go up when you use those Join Avenue shops?

Joeynator3000

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

Erica_Hartmann wrote:

Does the Pokerus affect the EVs raised via Join Avenue? Hopefully this Venomoth will turn into a nightmare, would like to fight some of you at some point by the way.
Might work on finishing my bug team soon.

I'd assume not but I don't know. Speaking of which, how much do your EV's go up when you use those Join Avenue shops?

I think the highest is...64, problem is that you can only use one "option" once a day. (like you can only do the Speed Lvl. 64 once a day)
EDIT: And yeah, if raised right, the Duran can be nightmarish.

Edited on by Joeynator3000

My Monster Hunter Rise Gameplay
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzirEG5duST1bEJi0-9kUORu5SRfvuTLr

Discord server: https://discord.gg/fGUnxcK
Keep it PG-13-ish.

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/Joeynator3000

Void

MikeDanger1 wrote:

Void wrote:

Electric:Stunfisk [strong](WHAT??!?!?! eliminate this one please.)

I added a few things in bold, A great list by @Void no less.

Stunfisk is the only Ground-Electric type Pokemon, and it has decent defenses, along with a good range of types of attacks, the only Pokemon that can easily counter it are Grass types, which arn't common, I did forget Durant and Zebstrika, but I would debate Archeops being a good Pokemon, defeatist can make it worthless unless it gets a OHKO, and the status effects wild pokemon love to inflict on you can just destroy it.

I used to travel the stars, then I discovered Earth, and these incredibly addicting things called 'Video Games.'
And they said you couldn't buy happiness!

Electricmastro

Well, it took awhile, but i've finally managed to reach this type of point, might as well show it.

Untitled

Backloggery. Now playing: 3D Dot Game Heroes, Donkey Kong, EarthBound Beginnings, Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams, and Pac-Man Championship Edition DX+.

3DS Friend Code: 0216-1196-2417 | Nintendo Network ID: Electricmastro

turtlelink

Well, I finally got 8 badges. Just looking for a pokemon to fill my last slot in my party!

TurtleLink's backloggery
Brawl FC: 4425-1340-4519
The Sister Complex Kingpin of Steel!

Eel

¬¬ My brother just took another week... If his trip continues to go on like this I probably won't play the game until next year lol

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

DarkNinja9

lol omg im still stuck on soft reseting for a shiny snivy xDD i fail D':

my 3DS friend code: 4468-2280-4674

i stopped playing mario kart now and moved on to luigis mansion :P

NNID(WiiU): GhostNinja1373

usually im just on miiverse(drawing) :P

MikeDanger

Electricmastro wrote:

Well, it took awhile, but i've finally managed to reach this type of point, might as well show it.

Untitled

Where did you get that Machamp? Oh man now I want one on my team..... T_T

Fan of: Shin Megami Tensei/ (Classic) Mega Man/ Pokemon/ Batman Arkham/ Metal Gear Solid/Peanuts/ DBZ/ Regular Show/ Power Rangers/The Walking Dead/ Invincible/ Detective Comics/ Secret Six/ Immortal Iron Fist/ Lobo/ Green Lantern
Colors 3D:

JunkosBoobies

MikeDanger wrote:

Electricmastro wrote:

Untitled

things you'll need to get a machamp:
1.)3DS (optional but recommended)
2.)or a DS
3.)a copy of black 2 or white2
4.)lots of luck (you'll need it)
5.)good internet

Discord: JunkosBoobies#5379
Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt
Avatar: Junko Enoshima (Danganronpa)

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

LordJumpMad

My PokeBlack 2 Team:
Samurott
Scolipede
Scrafty
Sigilyph
Stunfisk
Golurk

Now that I look at it,, most of my pokemon, begins with an S
I'm thinking of using a Cryogonal, just because its weird looking.

For you, the day LordJumpMad graced your threads, was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday.
[url=http://www.backloggery.com/jumpmad]Unive...

3DS Friend Code: 4167-4592-9402 | Twitter:

DreamyViridi

Electricmastro wrote:

Untitled

Are those all for online? I have a box like that on Black and a second box with a row filled. I also like the fact that I don't see a Politoed in that picture!

Once a LuigiMan, now a Dreamy representation of the Goddess of Nature.
Retired Palutena Gem Provider.
Mario Maker Levels

Switch Friend Code: SW-6593-3528-8788 | 3DS Friend Code: 0688-5405-0932 | Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200

Happy_Mask

Your box is full of fail except for blissey. :3

Edited on by Happy_Mask

[16:08] LordJumpMad Hides his gut with a griddle
[16:08] Reala: what ljm does for cash is ljm's business
[16:08] LordJumpMad: Gotta look good my my next game u_u

DreamyViridi

Oh, don't be such a Blissey suck-up.
She's great when used correctly, I'll give her that but so much as a poke from any fighting type will take her down.

Mario Maker Levels

Switch Friend Code: SW-6593-3528-8788 | 3DS Friend Code: 0688-5405-0932 | Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200

Happy_Mask

Focus sash. And it also frustrates anyone who uses a fighting type move because it takes, like, an hour for her HP to go down. And soft-boiled, Egg bomb, and Hyper beam make a great combo.

Electricmastro

paperluigi wrote:

MikeDanger wrote:

Electricmastro wrote:

Untitled

things you'll need to get a machamp:
1.)3DS (optional but recommended)
2.)or a DS
3.)a copy of black 2 or white2
4.)lots of luck (you'll need it)
5.)good internet

@MikeDanger, @PaperLuigi, and @LuigiMan200, Global Trade is tricky. What I did is that since I have a DS Lite and a 3DS, first I used Pokemon Platinum to catch Machoke and used Poke Transfer to get it onto Black 1. I then used the IR connection between my DS and 3DS for Black 2, so I traded with myself.

Edited on by Electricmastro

Backloggery. Now playing: 3D Dot Game Heroes, Donkey Kong, EarthBound Beginnings, Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams, and Pac-Man Championship Edition DX+.

Happy_Mask

I have a machamp. I rarely use it, even though it's level 100. . Blissey is better.

Electricmastro

Happy_Mask wrote:

I have a machamp. I rarely use it, even though it's level 100. . Blissey is better.

I attempt to use all of them in rotation when I feel the moment is right, which is why it says Rotate #1 on the box name.

@LuigiMan200 I think i'll plan on catching Politoad now that you've said that. I'll do it when I get home from school today.

Edited on by Electricmastro

DreamyViridi

@Electricmastro
Untitled
I had to mention it... so are you gonna get a Drizzle Politoed like everyone else or a regular one for a change? My respect for you will go up or way down depending on your choice.

@Haapy_Mask
Focus Sash on Blissey feels like a waste. Though, I guess it could work with fighting moves (barring Fake Out or flinches in general). Wait, Egg Bomb? Really? I can't tell if you're being serious anymore. XD

Edited on by DreamyViridi

Mario Maker Levels

Happy_Mask

You're just jealous of my endless army of Blisseys... And salamances. :3

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.