Forums

Topic: Pokemon White 2/ Black 2

Posts 1,261 to 1,280 of 2,123

Happy_Mask

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

Oh man...Brycen's backstory was beautiful. Even somewhat....touching. That was a really nice surprise. Man, Pokemon really has potential to have a main entry game with a fantastic story. This game was such a good step in the right direction.

I think the opposite.

[16:08] LordJumpMad Hides his gut with a griddle
[16:08] Reala: what ljm does for cash is ljm's business
[16:08] LordJumpMad: Gotta look good my my next game u_u

MikeDanger

GreyShadows16 wrote:

@MikeDanger1
I started my copy yesterday, so I'm still building my team.
My team so far:
Growlithe
Riolu
Psyduck
Sandile

All you need now is a Flying Pokemon though I admit there aren't many good ones at first, hell I don't even have one on my team, had to rely on Flygon lol.

Fan of: Shin Megami Tensei/ (Classic) Mega Man/ Pokemon/ Batman Arkham/ Metal Gear Solid/Peanuts/ DBZ/ Regular Show/ Power Rangers/The Walking Dead/ Invincible/ Detective Comics/ Secret Six/ Immortal Iron Fist/ Lobo/ Green Lantern
Colors 3D:

Retro_on_theGo

Happy_Mask wrote:

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

Oh man...Brycen's backstory was beautiful. Even somewhat....touching. That was a really nice surprise. Man, Pokemon really has potential to have a main entry game with a fantastic story. This game was such a good step in the right direction.

I think the opposite.

Lolz. Maybe it was just the tune that did it for me. I reaallly like that piece for some reason.

e-love

"Emotion" ?

✰ not around as much as I used to be ✰

SubBronze

Just got up to Undella Town, and my Pokemon are:

Lucario (37)
Leavanny (36)
Crobat (36)
Magnezone (37)
Darmanitan the absolute beast (38)
Starmie (39)

Haven't had any real problems so far apart from Clay, but that was just because my team was horrible for him

SteamID: bulby1994

3DS Friend Code: 5112-3450-2144 | Nintendo Network ID: Bulbousaur

Happy_Mask

Are there any roaming 'mon in this game? Because I keep finding legendaries that I think would be roaming, but they just pop up in pre-set areas when I step on a space. Also; Regigas, can I simply transport the other Regis over, or are their body's not ready for gen V? :3

Grey16

MikeDanger1 wrote:

GreyShadows16 wrote:

@MikeDanger1
I started my copy yesterday, so I'm still building my team.
My team so far:
Growlithe
Riolu
Psyduck
Sandile

All you need now is a Flying Pokemon though I admit there aren't many good ones at first, hell I don't even have one on my team, had to rely on Flygon lol.

I'm starting to reconsider my team, I want a well balanced team that'll be strong enough to take on the elite 4.
This is my first 5th generation game, so i'm not very familiar with the newer Pokemon.

Edited on by Grey16

Grey16

MikeDanger

GreyShadows16 wrote:

I'm starting to reconsider my team, I want a well balanced team that'll be strong enough to take on the elite 4.
This is my first 5th generation game, so i'm not very familiar with the newer Pokemon.

Then I recommend everytime you enter a cave watch the floors for the swirling sand and step on it everytime until you see a Drilbur. If you like Ground types, his evolution is probably the strongest and fastest in 5th Gen, plus he gets awesome moves as you level up as well. The rest I wont spoil for you, but 5th Gen has very useful and cool Pokemon as well as a few lame ass ones .

Fan of: Shin Megami Tensei/ (Classic) Mega Man/ Pokemon/ Batman Arkham/ Metal Gear Solid/Peanuts/ DBZ/ Regular Show/ Power Rangers/The Walking Dead/ Invincible/ Detective Comics/ Secret Six/ Immortal Iron Fist/ Lobo/ Green Lantern
Colors 3D:

Joeynator3000

Now I just need Regice or however you spell his name so I can nab Gigas.
And I do need to test out Excadrill at some point, I think he'll make an awesome combo with Tyranitar. lol

My Monster Hunter Rise Gameplay
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzirEG5duST1bEJi0-9kUORu5SRfvuTLr

Discord server: https://discord.gg/fGUnxcK
Keep it PG-13-ish.

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/Joeynator3000

Void

GreyShadows16 wrote:

Here's some Pokemon I found useful...

Normal: Lilipup/Herdier/Stoutland--Deerling(DT-Grass)/Sawsbuck(DT-Grass)--Bouffalant--Rufflet(DT-Flying)/Braviary(DT-Flying).
Grass: Petili/lLlilligant--Ferroseed(DT-Steel)/Ferrothorn(DT-Steel)--Deerling(DT-Grass)/Sawsbuck(DT-Grass).
Fire: Darumaka/Darmanitan--Litwick(DT-Ghost)/Lampent(DT-Ghost)/Chandelure(DT-Ghost)--Larvesta(DT-Bug)/Volcarona(DT-Bug).
Water: Tympole/Palpitoad(DT-Ground)/Seismitoad(DT-Ground.)--Frillish(DT-Ghost)/Jellicent(DT-Ghost.)--Tirtouga(DT-Rock)/Carracosta(DT-Rock).
Ground: Drillbur/Excadrill(DT-Steel)--Golett(DT-Ghost)/Golurk(DT-Ghost)--Sandile(DT-Dark)/Krokorok(DT-Dark)/Krookodile(DT-Dark).
Rock: Roggenrola/Boldor/Gigalith--Tirtouga(DT-Water)/Carracosta(DT-Water).
Flying: Rufflet(DT-Normal)/Braviary(DT-Normal)--Sigilyph(DT-Psychic).
Fighting: Every fighting Pokemon this gen is boss is someway.
Psychic: Solosis/Duosion/Reuniculs--Elgyem/Beheeyem--Sigilyph(DT-Flying).
Electric: Tynamo/Eeletrik/Eelektross--Blitzle/Zebstrika--Stunfisk(DT-Ground)--Joltik(DT-Bug)/Galvantula(DT-Bug).
Ghost: Yamask/Cofagrigus--Golett(DT-Ground)/Golurk(DT-Ground)--Frillish(DT-Water)/Jellicent(DT-Water).
Dark: Zorua/Zoroark--Pawniard(DT-Steel)/Bisharp(DT-Steel)--Scraggy(DT-Fighting)/Scrafty(DT-Fighting)--Deino(DT-Dragon)/Zwelious(DT-Dragon)/Hydreigon(DT-Dragon)--Sandile(DT-Ground)/Krokorok(DT-Ground)/Krookodile(DT-Ground).
Ice: Vanillite/Vanillish/Vanilluxe--Cubchoo/Beartic
Dragon: Axew/Fraxure/Haxorus--Deino(DT-Dark)/Zweilous(DT-Dark)/Hydreigon
Bug: Karrablast/Escavalier(DT-Steel)--Durant(DT-Steel)--Joltik(DT-Electric)/Galvantula(DT-Electric)--Larvesta(DT-Fire)/Volcarona(DT-Fire).
Steel: Klink/Klang/Klinklang--Pawniard(DT-Dark)/Bisharp(DT-Dark)--Ferroseed(DT-Grass)/Ferrothorn(DT-Grass)--Durant(DT-Bug).

... Or a lot of Pokemon I found useful...
Some of these can be hard to use before they evolve though, like Tynamo, Deino, Larvesta(because of the level it evolves at.), and Tympole.

Edited on by Void

I used to travel the stars, then I discovered Earth, and these incredibly addicting things called 'Video Games.'
And they said you couldn't buy happiness!

Marakuto

Has anyone beaten the 2012 Video Games Champions yet? They weren't much of a challenge, because I used Zapdos, Jolteon, Garchomp, Tyranitar, Latios and Shuckle which is the old wi-fi team mixed which I used to use last year on Black.

Edited on by Marakuto

3DS games:

Mario Kart 7

Zelda OoT 3D

Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Shadow Wars

Pokemon Black FC: 2666 2484 8599

Kid Icarus Uprising

Heroes of Ruin
and more.

Crime doesn't pay, unless you are really good at it then those who are legal criminals ...

3DS Friend Code: 3523-2450-6702

Happy_Mask

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

I caught Kyurem with a Pokeball. And it was the very first Pokeball I threw. Pathetic. lol

Once again, easy legendaries.

Shining-Void

I just added a Roserade to my time. 171 special attacking epicness , now all I need is reinculas.

Shining-Void

Nintendo Network ID: Eternal-Cyprees

Pichuka97

Any ideas on a good team for online matches, doing the battle test, or the battle subway?

Favorite Games: Sonic CD, Sonic 3 and Knuckles, Kirby Nightmare in Dreamland, and Call of Duty: Black Ops, Scott Pilgrim vs. The World: The Game, and Mega Man 5.
My Backlog
Sonic is AMAZING!! Nintendo is AMAZING!! I AM AMAZING!!

Switch Friend Code: SW-3887-5606-5777 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7746-7284 | Nintendo Network ID: Pichuka97

Joeynator3000

Does the Pokerus affect the EVs raised via Join Avenue? Hopefully this Venomoth will turn into a nightmare, would like to fight some of you at some point by the way.
Might work on finishing my bug team soon.

My Monster Hunter Rise Gameplay
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzirEG5duST1bEJi0-9kUORu5SRfvuTLr

Discord server: https://discord.gg/fGUnxcK
Keep it PG-13-ish.

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/Joeynator3000

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.