Forums

Topic: Pokemon White 2/ Black 2

Posts 1,101 to 1,120 of 2,123

Happy_Mask

Just finished black two. Spoilers I feel deprived of a good champion.

[16:08] LordJumpMad Hides his gut with a griddle
[16:08] Reala: what ljm does for cash is ljm's business
[16:08] LordJumpMad: Gotta look good my my next game u_u

MikeDanger

Happy_Mask wrote:

Did you beat Alder? His Grandson? Cheren and Bianca with their B/W team? Cynthia? N? Caught Zekrom and Kyurem? Rematch with the Elite 4? Colress?

There's 2 free shiny Pokemon in this game as well. A gible and a haxorus.

Fan of: Shin Megami Tensei/ (Classic) Mega Man/ Pokemon/ Batman Arkham/ Metal Gear Solid/Peanuts/ DBZ/ Regular Show/ Power Rangers/The Walking Dead/ Invincible/ Detective Comics/ Secret Six/ Immortal Iron Fist/ Lobo/ Green Lantern
Colors 3D:

Eel

MikeDanger1 wrote:

Happy_Mask wrote:

Did you beat Alder? His Grandson? Cheren and Bianca with their B/W team? Cynthia? N? Caught Zekrom and Kyurem? Rematch with the Elite 4? Colress?

There's 2 free shiny Pokemon in this game as well. A gible and a haxorus.

Three if you get a white city key from a White 2 game.

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

MikeDanger

Morphtroid wrote:

Three if you get a white city key from a White 2 game.

who's the 3rd?

Fan of: Shin Megami Tensei/ (Classic) Mega Man/ Pokemon/ Batman Arkham/ Metal Gear Solid/Peanuts/ DBZ/ Regular Show/ Power Rangers/The Walking Dead/ Invincible/ Detective Comics/ Secret Six/ Immortal Iron Fist/ Lobo/ Green Lantern
Colors 3D:

Happy_Mask

I screwed up. I didn't bring N into his play room. . Can someone tell me the conversation?
And I said I felt I was deprived of a good champion. That doesn't mean every fight was bad. Spoilers It was a little girl in a sparkly dress for pete's sake! Every other champion had decent pokemon, why couldn't she? D:

Edited on by Happy_Mask

Wildvine53

So far Black 2 has been better than I thought it would be, and can I just say Jump Kick is my favorite move ever, there is nothing funnier than watching your own Deerling knock itself out .

Wildvine53

3DS Friend Code: 2878-9589-2016 | Nintendo Network ID: Wildvine53

MikeDanger

Morphtroid wrote:

Find it:
SPOILERSSPOILERS
SDPROAITLIENRIS
SPOILERSSPOILERS

Yep Dratini is in white 2 and gible in black 2. Both of them are awesome.

Happy_Mask wrote:

I screwed up. I didn't bring N into his play room. . Can someone tell me the conversation?
And I said I felt I was deprived of a good champion. That doesn't mean every fight was bad. Spoilers It was a little girl in a sparkly dress for pete's sake! Every other champion had decent pokemon, why couldn't she? D:

I found her dissapointing as well.. But I actually find her more dissapointing because of her lack of involvement in the story. In every entry in the Pokemon games the champion plays a big part in the story.

what makes Blue, Lance, Steven Stone, Cynthia and Alder awesome is their character development as a dominant trainer and one who knows what he/she is doing, but for this game I actually thought the Champion was Colress or N. Seeing Iris as the Champion felt meh... Her team was ok though.

But I feel ya. ALthough the post game clearly makes up for that dissapointment with a bunch of tough battles.

Colors 3D:

Joeynator3000

Well...she played a bigger role in the first game...and this IS a sequel after all...lol.
EDIT: HEY, HAPPY MASK!!...I needz a Bidoof, lol. (gonna grab an Egg Move out of it, screw the grotto, lol)

Edited on by Joeynator3000

My Monster Hunter Rise Gameplay
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzirEG5duST1bEJi0-9kUORu5SRfvuTLr

Discord server: https://discord.gg/fGUnxcK
Keep it PG-13-ish.

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/Joeynator3000

Knux

I finally got a copy of White 2. I'll play it once I have beaten it's prequel.

Knux

Happy_Mask

Erica_Hartmann wrote:

Well...she played a bigger role in the first game...and this IS a sequel after all...lol.
EDIT: HEY, HAPPY MASK!!...I needz a Bidoof, lol. (gonna grab an Egg Move out of it, screw the grotto, lol)

It's your's my friend. As long as you don't push a patrat, watchog, or any of those stupid ice cream cones on me.

MikeDanger

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

I think it's more because of school than content but this is the first and only Pokemon game that has taken me 2 weeks and I'm barely at my 7th badge!

Take it easy and enjoy the game man. There's no rush nor hurry

Colors 3D:

e-love

Yeah I'm challenging gym leader Clay today at badge number 5. I'm taking my time. All my friends have beaten the champion already, but I don't care. I play games for the experience.

It is not about the destination, but the journey that gets you there.

✰ not around as much as I used to be ✰

Joeynator3000

I'll try to get online with the game soon...problem is, is that I have stomach problems at the moment. Making it hard for me to concentrate on any of my games. (and I think Rhythm Heaven is on my 3DS right now)

My Monster Hunter Rise Gameplay
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzirEG5duST1bEJi0-9kUORu5SRfvuTLr

Discord server: https://discord.gg/fGUnxcK
Keep it PG-13-ish.

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/Joeynator3000

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.