Forums

Topic: Pokemon White 2/ Black 2

Posts 101 to 120 of 2,123

LordJumpMad

I'm happy to see everyone wants to get this game too
Untitled
Its my favorite PC game

For you, the day LordJumpMad graced your threads, was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday.
[url=http://www.backloggery.com/jumpmad]Unive...

3DS Friend Code: 4167-4592-9402 | Twitter:

DanteSolablood

kkslider5552000 wrote:

I'm so confused. When are they just gonna admit they were planning on making it for 3DS and make a 3DS version?

Because that would have been wrong (imho), it's far more likely to me that they started making Black & White vr2 at the same time as Black & White, after all they don't conclude the story at the end of B&W (the head of Plasma is still missing, N dissapears to prove himself etc)... plus why would they make everyone wait ages for the first 3DS pokémon game only for them to be dissapointed that it's still the 5th gen?

In my opinion (and again, I'm a fallable human being that makes mistakes... not often but I do) this game is filler to pad out time between Black & White and the REAL 6th Generation for the 3DS and it was made at the same time or just after B&W. It wasn't uncommon to do this a few years back & makes it look like you worked extra hard when the REAL game they're working on right now is released (Pokémon Foreground & Pokémon Background or the likes).

EDIT: Oh, and a really annoying idea that I just thought up? What if the answers you gave to N in B&W decide what kind of trainer you play in B&W2? Savefile transfer (similar to Golden Sun/Golden Sun 2)?

Edited on by DanteSolablood

Danté: Old, cool & wise (the latter two are lies)
3DS FC: 1461-6243-5395
Switch FC: SW-4146-5915-6308
"Friendship is rare, hand me that shotgun buddy, hand me that chair."

Twitter:

kkslider5552000

I approve of it being a sequel, mainly to help justify the logic that 5th gen is supposedly different than any other new Pokemon games.

Non-binary, demiguy, making LPs, still alive

Megaman Legends 2 Let's Play!:
LeT's PlAy MEGAMAN LEGENDS 2 < Link to LP

Prof_Clayton

pokemon ar cards would be awesome, but ill have to wait until gen 6....

Welcome to my signature.
8 Bit Forward Come check out our Forums, Game Challenge League, Reviews, Interviews and more! http://8bitforward.forumotion.com
The Great Wall of Backlog

3DS Friend Code: 4639-9581-0860 | Nintendo Network ID: Clayton17 | Twitter:

Drawdler

The idea bores me personally. But I ain't yelling about it. I can't believe people are getting upset over this.

Anyway, as tired as I am of Gen V, I'm getting a bit bored of SoulSilver and this is the slowest a Pokemon game has come out. So I'm buying it! See you guys online, you'll know who I am because I suck at competitive.

Myland's Dream Address: 6500-2329-0504 | darkSpyro | Ghostroaster | Reddit

3DS Friend Code: 2191-7661-4611 | Nintendo Network ID: Nibelilt

DanteSolablood

Nibelilt wrote:

The idea bores me personally. But I ain't yelling about it. I can't believe people are getting upset over this.

Anyway, as tired as I am of Gen V, I'm getting a bit bored of SoulSilver and this is the slowest a Pokemon game has come out. So I'm buying it! See you guys online, you'll know who I am because I suck at competitive.

I hated the original Silver & I equally disliked SoulSilver... really don't know why I bought it! I already had the completed pokédex. I personally blame the Pokewalker.

Twitter:

Drawdler

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

Oh god...the thought of having to add individual FC again terrifies me....This game has to break the Pokemon mold to even get me to consider buying it now that I remembered that.

I hardly ever go online so it doesn't bother me in the slightest

Myland's Dream Address: 6500-2329-0504 | darkSpyro | Ghostroaster | Reddit

3DS Friend Code: 2191-7661-4611 | Nintendo Network ID: Nibelilt

Eel

Wouldn't it be great if this game somehow integrated Orre (the supposedly "american-like" region from the game cube games) to the story?
That region would be perfect for team Plasma!

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

DanteSolablood

Morpheel wrote:

Wouldn't it be great if this game somehow integrated Orre (the supposedly "american-like" region from the game cube games) to the story?

Well I like the idea of the 'Snaggem' device being made available in a full Pokémon game, though it would have to be NPC-only of course.

Twitter:

Eel

They could have all your pokemon from the previous game snagged early on the game or something, and bam you need to train pokemon from level 5 again.

Bloop.

DanteSolablood

Morpheel wrote:

They could have all your pokemon from the previous game snagged early on the game or something, and bam you need to train pokemon from level 5 again.

That would make an excellent start to Pokemon Black & White 2, you start off as exactly the same trainer & are mugged for your pokémon. You have to play through the game & beat the new Elite 4 before you can get your pokémon back.

Twitter:

Undead_terror

DanteSolablood wrote:

Morpheel wrote:

That would make an excellent start to Pokemon Black & White 2, you start off as exactly the same trainer & are mugged for your pokémon. You have to play through the game & beat the new Elite 4 before you can get your pokémon back.

bad thing for the thiefs if your pokemon is over lvl 70,got 6 legendary pokemon with you at the time and you had enough time to take them the pokemon out,o whats this...i even got health potion to the max!

Sp00ky scary skeleton back to play games and dew other fine things indead!
The Graveyard (Backloggery) l Nintendo ID: Undead_terror

Switch Friend Code: SW-8251-5734-1036 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | My Nintendo: Undead_terror | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror | Twitter:

nerdydan

I have absolutely no idea how to respond to the release of these two games.Its interesting but with the lack of info its hard to pass judgement. I probably wont get them even if they are real sequels instead of directors cuts. I've got better rpgs to play (devil survivor 2 anyone?).Not that i don't love pokemon, but its getting a little old. ill get back to it in a year or two and hopefully by then things will feel a little more fresh.

Well, um... I like Burgers. Not much else to say.

Eel

dark-insanity wrote:

DanteSolablood wrote:

Morpheel wrote:

bad thing for the thiefs if your pokemon is over lvl 70,got 6 legendary pokemon with you at the time and you had enough time to take them the pokemon out,o whats this...i even got health potion to the max!

Bad thing for you, you were only carrying your starter and the main legend at that time (and Amanita's PC is unavailable for some reason [it wouldn't be fair for the game to give ALL your pokemon from the previous game, would it?]) and they somehow got infected with the same level-decreasing dissease the pikachu from the show suffers every time a new season begins.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

Undead_terror

Morpheel wrote:

dark-insanity wrote:

DanteSolablood wrote:

Morpheel wrote:

Bad thing for you, you were only carrying your starter and the main legend at that time (and Amanita's PC is unavailable for some reason [it wouldn't be fair for the game to give ALL your pokemon from the previous game, would it?]) and they somehow got infected with the same level-decreasing dissease the pikachu from the show suffers every time a new season begins.

i would go and hack the game...is my response

Sp00ky scary skeleton back to play games and dew other fine things indead!
The Graveyard (Backloggery) l Nintendo ID: Undead_terror

Switch Friend Code: SW-8251-5734-1036 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | My Nintendo: Undead_terror | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror | Twitter:

DanteSolablood

Morpheel wrote:

Actually bad thing for you that the theif is carrying something that no theif has though of carrying in Pokémon EVER before! A gun!

But seriously though, it would be simple enough for Gamefreak to make it part of the story that you walk out of your house after hearing a noise, suddenly the screen goes white (yes, you'd white out ) & when you wake up your pokémon are gone.Maybe they stole your PIN to the Pokécentre PC & robbed your boxes too? You could even forget your name in a strange part of Unova so you'd have to enter a new name... later on you could choose to keep it or change BACK to your B&W name.

EDIT: No, you get your pokémon back at the same level they were stolen... Gamefreak would seriously annoy (<-read that to be a rude word I'm not allowed to type) a lot of gamers if they delevelled peoples pokémon. I'd say you get them back after the Elite4 ooooor completing the main storyline. Whichever comes last.

Twitter:

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.