Forums

Topic: Pokemon General Discussion

Posts 741 to 760 of 1,422

e-love

Erica_Hartmann wrote:

Emaan wrote:

No, but you're a noob for posting that 4 times.

.....5. >_>

Didn't realize he would post again after I said that lol.

✰ not around as much as I used to be ✰

Electricmastro

Erica_Hartmann wrote:

Emaan wrote:

.....5. >_>

What's your avatar anyway?

Backloggery. Now playing: 3D Dot Game Heroes, Donkey Kong, EarthBound Beginnings, Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams, and Pac-Man Championship Edition DX+.

3DS Friend Code: 0216-1196-2417 | Nintendo Network ID: Electricmastro

Joeynator3000

Electricmastro wrote:

Erica_Hartmann wrote:

Emaan wrote:

.....5. >_>

What's your avatar anyway?

...Erica. (username, lol)

My Monster Hunter Rise Gameplay
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzirEG5duST1bEJi0-9kUORu5SRfvuTLr

Discord server: https://discord.gg/fGUnxcK
Keep it PG-13-ish.

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/Joeynator3000

zoroarkrules25

Shadowing27 wrote:

Marakuto wrote:

The first episode aired and Team Rocket used their two new Pokemon which easily knocked out Ash and the rest of the gang's Pokemon team because they battled like proper trainers this time around.

Plus here is the intro:

IMPOSSIBRU

...Am I a noob for actually watching Best Wishes?

I saw this earlier and it looks amazing, i can't wait. I am questioning why looker works for team plasma. Also we will be getting the team rocket vs team plasma special that was cancelled! If you look at the opening there is a scene from it.

3ds friend code:3007 8328 5371

Electricmastro

Ya know, has anyone ever looked at Jumpluff and said, "that definately looks like a final evolutionary form that has clearly evolved twice".

Untitled

Edited on by Electricmastro

Backloggery. Now playing: 3D Dot Game Heroes, Donkey Kong, EarthBound Beginnings, Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams, and Pac-Man Championship Edition DX+.

3DS Friend Code: 0216-1196-2417 | Nintendo Network ID: Electricmastro

Marakuto

A female Azurill can evolve into a male Marill, this is actually a fact and you can try it yourself but it's all down to personality value which it may work as one in three Azurill could evolve into Marill. I even tried it myself on Pokemon Black 2 for 4 times and it worked on the fourth.

3DS games:

Mario Kart 7

Zelda OoT 3D

Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Shadow Wars

Pokemon Black FC: 2666 2484 8599

Kid Icarus Uprising

Heroes of Ruin
and more.

Crime doesn't pay, unless you are really good at it then those who are legal criminals ...

3DS Friend Code: 3523-2450-6702

zoroarkrules25

Electricmastro wrote:

Ya know, has anyone ever looked at Jumpluff and said, "that definately looks like a final evolutionary form that has clearly evolved twice".

Untitled

No but i did question how it evolved from skipploom.

3ds friend code:3007 8328 5371

sugarpixel

Marakuto wrote:

A female Azurill can evolve into a male Marill, this is actually a fact and you can try it yourself but it's all down to personality value which it may work as one in three Azurill could evolve into Marill. I even tried it myself on Pokemon Black 2 for 4 times and it worked on the fourth.

WTF? That's crazy, man!

I'm slightly skeptical, too.

Twitter | ko-fi | YouTube | Backloggery

Add me on Nintendo Switch! SW-5806-7479-1875

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

iwanttodie

Emaan wrote:

Sorry my internet is laggy and I didn't think I had posted it

STOP BRINGING THE GOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMY GOOMYGOOMYGOOMY
mods delete me
OOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMY GOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMY GOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMY DOWN MAN
PLAY NI NO KUNI AND ...

3DS Friend Code: 0430-8775-4247 | Nintendo Network ID: Shadowing27

Drawdler

Marakuto wrote:

That happened to me... Twice... It's weird.

Myland's Dream Address: 6500-2329-0504 | darkSpyro | Ghostroaster | Reddit

3DS Friend Code: 2191-7661-4611 | Nintendo Network ID: Nibelilt

Rensch

The only ones I never played were Blue and Yellow. Haven't played Black 2 as of yet. I have seriously no idea how many hours I have poured into these games over the years. It's just so addictive. I remember getting Pokémon Red at the height of the whole Pokémon fad back in 2000. It was just so addictive and fun. I found the diea of assembling your very own Pokémon squad very appealing. When playing I discovered there was actually much more to it than just that. The rock-paper-scissors concept in JRPGs was taken to a whole new level and actually filling up every spot in the Pokédex was a massive undertaking. (I never succeeded in getting all of them. And to think we had only 151 Pokémon back them. Ugh, I'm becoming an old coot.)

Friend code 3DS: 4210-4747-2358

Marakuto

@Rensch I almost gave up on Pokemon when the 5th Gen came in 2010 because I couldn't handle filling up the Pokedex. The only Pokedexs I legitimately completed (with painfully getting all event Pokemon too) were Yellow, Diamond, Pearl and Heartgold.

Its such a time-consuming task to complete it now these days, compared to when I was younger; I had so much time to even ask my parents in 2007, 2008 & 2009 to take me to Toys R Us, to get event only legendaries and even trade with the other kids/teenagers I found there. Now I'll never even try to complete the Pokedex to be honest.

3DS games:

Mario Kart 7

Zelda OoT 3D

Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Shadow Wars

Pokemon Black FC: 2666 2484 8599

Kid Icarus Uprising

Heroes of Ruin
and more.

Crime doesn't pay, unless you are really good at it then those who are legal criminals ...

3DS Friend Code: 3523-2450-6702

Drawdler

CaptainMorpheus wrote:

Untitled

We are now overtaking Japan.

Woah! Japan is overtaking Japan!
(Well, I'm assuming that's Japan, because everything is written in Japanese...)

Myland's Dream Address: 6500-2329-0504 | darkSpyro | Ghostroaster | Reddit

3DS Friend Code: 2191-7661-4611 | Nintendo Network ID: Nibelilt

Rensch

Marakuto wrote:

@Rensch I almost gave up on Pokemon when the 5th Gen came in 2010 because I couldn't handle filling up the Pokedex. The only Pokedexs I legitimately completed (with painfully getting all event Pokemon too) were Yellow, Diamond, Pearl and Heartgold.

Its such a time-consuming task to complete it now these days, compared to when I was younger; I had so much time to even ask my parents in 2007, 2008 & 2009 to take me to Toys R Us, to get event only legendaries and even trade with the other kids/teenagers I found there. Now I'll never even try to complete the Pokedex to be honest.

If they made the event Pokémon downloadable DLC permanently, instead of only during certain times or even certain places, it would all be a lot easier. Just release a new one every so often with specific intervals and it would make people go back to their finished games every now and then. Another option could be finishing certain quests in the game and then unlock them at the Global Link via a password or key item of sorts. This would not only be logical, it still makes you work for these elusive pokémon. And that, after all, is what Pokémon is about. Pouring hours into the game just to get that elusive monster or perfect battle team.

I miss just a few Pokémon and it's agonizing not to be able to fully complete it. GAME FREAK, FIX THIS WITH X AND Y!

Friend code 3DS: 4210-4747-2358

e-love

mieu-fire wrote:

CrimsonFire13 wrote:

Who got Saphire instead of Ruby?

i have emerald and ruby

I second that.

✰ not around as much as I used to be ✰

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.