General Discussion Forum

Topic: Pokemon General Discussion

Showing 681 to 700 of 1,432

AuthorMessage
gekslupis

gekslupis

681. Posted:

mieu-fire wrote:

:( ima miss the sprites but im also so ready for the 3d pokemons :D

I was crossing my fingers for this not to happen but I agree. The beginning of 3d models will be a interesting change to see through the years

Good day
<link href=http://backloggery.com/epicgamer9623>Backloggery</link>

AuthorMessage
GuardianKing

GuardianKing

682. Posted:

mieu-fire wrote:

Untitled

If this is (by some twist of fate) turns out to be the case, then they can happily take my money.

My Neopet.
NL RPG Season 2
DA Profile
StarShip Crusader Tumblr
Fantasy Loggery
Video Game I made: Chosen Words
Melody Astra Avatar
Former Morpheus Avatar courtesy of Gummio. :3
"I am the wise wolf. Which is exactly why I am aware that there are some thing even I don't know." ~ Holo, Spice & Wolf

Nintendo Network ID: GuardianKing | Twitter:

AuthorMessage
Chuie

Chuie

683. Posted:

Untitled

3DS FC:1332-8177-3517 currently playing:Tales of xillia (2nd playthrough) BIG TALES OF FAN! BIG SONIC FAN! lloyd x sheena yuri x judith
PSN ID:Bioshock1313
youtube:ChuieTheUmbreon my new channel
i was mieu-fire

AuthorMessage
Drobotic

Drobotic

684. Posted:

If Pokemon X and Y can be put on 3DS,then so can a Ruby and Sapphire remake

Currently playing:A little bit of everything :D
Fan of:Adventure Time,The Legend of Korra,The Amazing World of Gumball,Regular Show,Futurama,and gaming on handhelds,consoles,and the PC.

Nintendo Network ID: PSICadet

AuthorMessage
Emaan

Emaan

685. Posted:

Happy_Mask wrote:

and is anyone else sad that this gen signifies the end of sprites from Ninty? The golden age is over... :'(

I've said this multiple times, met with no agreements. So yes! I'm sad to see the sprites go for sure. :p

I believe in make believe~
[20:48] Emaan dances the pikpik emaan;
[20:48] Sensei_PikPik does the pikpik emaan
The Emaaloggery
✰ Not around as much as I used to be ✰

Nintendo Network ID: Emaann

AuthorMessage
HaastMK7

HaastMK7

686. Posted:

These new pokemon games are getting to futuristic for me. I enjoyed playing Pokemon Heart Gold & Diamond but now these new pokemon games are getting to ahead of its self in my view. I miss playing with the old school pokemon. :l

Miiverse: Haast_NZL
Followers: 855
Follow me! https://miiverse.nintendo.net/users/Haast_NZL

Nintendo Network ID: Haast_NZL

AuthorMessage
GuardianKing

GuardianKing

687. Posted:

CosmiC wrote:

These new pokemon games are getting to futuristic for me. I enjoyed playing Pokemon Heart Gold & Diamond but now these new pokemon games are getting to ahead of its self in my view. I miss playing with the old school pokemon. :l

What does that mean?

My Neopet.
NL RPG Season 2
DA Profile
StarShip Crusader Tumblr
Fantasy Loggery
Video Game I made: Chosen Words
Melody Astra Avatar
Former Morpheus Avatar courtesy of Gummio. :3
"I am the wise wolf. Which is exactly why I am aware that there are some thing even I don't know." ~ Holo, Spice & Wolf

Nintendo Network ID: GuardianKing | Twitter:

AuthorMessage
HaastMK7

HaastMK7

688. Posted:

Chrysalis wrote:

CosmiC wrote:

These new pokemon games are getting to futuristic for me. I enjoyed playing Pokemon Heart Gold & Diamond but now these new pokemon games are getting to ahead of its self in my view. I miss playing with the old school pokemon. :l

What does that mean?

It means I am getting sick of the stupid looking pokemon that they make. I miss the good old pokemon from Diamond, Pearl, Ruby, Gold and all the others.

Miiverse: Haast_NZL
Followers: 855
Follow me! https://miiverse.nintendo.net/users/Haast_NZL

Nintendo Network ID: Haast_NZL

AuthorMessage
Retro_on_theGo

Retro_on_theGo

689. Posted:

Untitled
Froakie is not stupid looking! >:[
/me hugs his froakie! :)

My avatar is art made by Lux from purplepwny studios as fanart submission for Starr Mazer's kickstarter contest. Check out their work at purplepwny.com
Help get Starr Mazer on consoles at starrmazer.com!
My Deviant Art! Feel free to browse my work!
My Backloggery
My Colors! 3D Gallery

AuthorMessage
GuardianKing

GuardianKing

690. Posted:

CosmiC wrote:

Chrysalis wrote:

CosmiC wrote:

These new pokemon games are getting to futuristic for me. I enjoyed playing Pokemon Heart Gold & Diamond but now these new pokemon games are getting to ahead of its self in my view. I miss playing with the old school pokemon. :l

What does that mean?

It means I am getting sick of the stupid looking pokemon that they make. I miss the good old pokemon from Diamond, Pearl, Ruby, Gold and all the others.

Then go play those games and let open hearted fans enjoy this thing called "progress."

My Neopet.
NL RPG Season 2
DA Profile
StarShip Crusader Tumblr
Fantasy Loggery
Video Game I made: Chosen Words
Melody Astra Avatar
Former Morpheus Avatar courtesy of Gummio. :3
"I am the wise wolf. Which is exactly why I am aware that there are some thing even I don't know." ~ Holo, Spice & Wolf

Nintendo Network ID: GuardianKing | Twitter:

AuthorMessage
turtlelink

turtlelink

691. Posted:

Chrysalis wrote:

mieu-fire wrote:

Untitled

If this is (by some twist of fate) turns out to be the case, then they can happily take my money.

Oh man if those were real, I'd have to get every starter 6th gen and put them on my team.

TurtleLink's backloggery
Brawl FC: 4425-1340-4519
The Sister Complex Kingpin of Steel!

AuthorMessage
Emaan

Emaan

692. Posted:

I'm really liking the fan art versions of the 3rd evolutions, Game Freak should take notes! :D

I believe in make believe~
[20:48] Emaan dances the pikpik emaan;
[20:48] Sensei_PikPik does the pikpik emaan
The Emaaloggery
✰ Not around as much as I used to be ✰

Nintendo Network ID: Emaann

AuthorMessage
Retro_on_theGo

Retro_on_theGo

693. Posted:

Man those evolutions are amazing. Geez, wish Game Freak would just pay off that fan to use his designs, lol. If the actually evolutions are half as cool I'll be happy.

My avatar is art made by Lux from purplepwny studios as fanart submission for Starr Mazer's kickstarter contest. Check out their work at purplepwny.com
Help get Starr Mazer on consoles at starrmazer.com!
My Deviant Art! Feel free to browse my work!
My Backloggery
My Colors! 3D Gallery

AuthorMessage
HaastMK7

HaastMK7

694. Posted:

Chrysalis wrote:

CosmiC wrote:

Chrysalis wrote:

CosmiC wrote:

These new pokemon games are getting to futuristic for me. I enjoyed playing Pokemon Heart Gold & Diamond but now these new pokemon games are getting to ahead of its self in my view. I miss playing with the old school pokemon. :l

What does that mean?

It means I am getting sick of the stupid looking pokemon that they make. I miss the good old pokemon from Diamond, Pearl, Ruby, Gold and all the others.

Then go play those games and let open hearted fans enjoy this thing called "progress."

Since when was it progress, 50 new pokemon is progress? These new pokemon have been rushed just like the last 100-200 pokemon

Miiverse: Haast_NZL
Followers: 855
Follow me! https://miiverse.nintendo.net/users/Haast_NZL

Nintendo Network ID: Haast_NZL

AuthorMessage
Retro_on_theGo

Retro_on_theGo

695. Posted:

Didn't Iwata say they've been planning this (because of the worldwide release) for 7 years. Yeaaaah, really rushed.
5th gen is what you call rushed.

Edited on by Retro_on_theGo

My avatar is art made by Lux from purplepwny studios as fanart submission for Starr Mazer's kickstarter contest. Check out their work at purplepwny.com
Help get Starr Mazer on consoles at starrmazer.com!
My Deviant Art! Feel free to browse my work!
My Backloggery
My Colors! 3D Gallery

AuthorMessage
Emaan

Emaan

696. Posted:

@Retro, 7 years? Are you sure? :O That's like, longer than Skyward Sword. I can't even imagine.

I believe in make believe~
[20:48] Emaan dances the pikpik emaan;
[20:48] Sensei_PikPik does the pikpik emaan
The Emaaloggery
✰ Not around as much as I used to be ✰

Nintendo Network ID: Emaann

AuthorMessage
TingLzStaff

TingLz

697. Posted:

CosmiC wrote:

It means I am getting sick of the stupid looking pokemon that they make. I miss the good old pokemon from Diamond, Pearl, Ruby, Gold and all the others.

Since when was it progress, 50 new pokemon is progress? These new pokemon have been rushed just like the last 100-200 pokemon

Ironic how that number includes Sinnoh Pokemon too :)

Also, 3D models are progress. New Pokemon are progress. New features are progress.

TINGLE TINGLE KOOLOO LIMPAH!!

Nintendo Life moderator and Tingle duck.

TINGLE_loggery

Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

AuthorMessage
zoroarkrules25

zoroarkrules25

698. Posted:

mieu-fire wrote:

Untitled

This better be true because they look to cool to be fake and not be made real.

Edited on by zoroarkrules25

3ds friend code:3007 8328 5371

AuthorMessage
Chuie

Chuie

699. Posted:

im so picking chespin he looks so adorable and i just wanna hug him/her all day long :3
Untitled

Edited on by Chuie

3DS FC:1332-8177-3517 currently playing:Tales of xillia (2nd playthrough) BIG TALES OF FAN! BIG SONIC FAN! lloyd x sheena yuri x judith
PSN ID:Bioshock1313
youtube:ChuieTheUmbreon my new channel
i was mieu-fire

AuthorMessage
HaastMK7

HaastMK7

700. Posted:

LZBirdboi wrote:

CosmiC wrote:

It means I am getting sick of the stupid looking pokemon that they make. I miss the good old pokemon from Diamond, Pearl, Ruby, Gold and all the others.

Since when was it progress, 50 new pokemon is progress? These new pokemon have been rushed just like the last 100-200 pokemon

Ironic how that number includes Sinnoh Pokemon too :)

Also, 3D models are progress. New Pokemon are progress. New features are progress.

When I meant the last 100-200 pokemon I meant the pokemon ranging from B/W to X & Y

  • 50 new pokemon is not really progress, maybe if they didnt try to rush the game they could of made some more.
  • I admit that the visuals are better but not up to my or a couple other users standards.
  • Only 50% of the new features they make in pokemon games are good in my opinion. Some are rubbish.

Edited on by HaastMK7

Miiverse: Haast_NZL
Followers: 855
Follow me! https://miiverse.nintendo.net/users/Haast_NZL

Nintendo Network ID: Haast_NZL