Forums

Topic: Pokemon General Discussion

Posts 641 to 660 of 1,422

Final-Starman

X and Y are not colors! Where are my colors Nintendo?!

"Come and get me loser! Spankety Spankety Spankety!" -Pokey
"Yesno It is isn't." -Moonsidian
"Shoot! I missed!" - Loid/Lloyd
Fobbies are... Borange!
TONDA GOSSA!
Nintendo Network ID: The-Ness
ROOOOLIIING STAAAAAART!
↑ & ↓ & ↻
Recent...

Final-Starman

Gen 7: Pokemon A and B versions.

"Come and get me loser! Spankety Spankety Spankety!" -Pokey
"Yesno It is isn't." -Moonsidian
"Shoot! I missed!" - Loid/Lloyd
Fobbies are... Borange!
TONDA GOSSA!
Nintendo Network ID: The-Ness
ROOOOLIIING STAAAAAART!
↑ & ↓ & ↻
Recent...

Drawdler

Iwata mentioned Pokémon X and Y on the Pokémon Direct broadcast. GENERATION VI REMAKES CONFI---

Marakuto wrote:

Have you seen how many people have bashed the rest of the 6th Gen Pokemon that they don't know on the Facebook page? Genwunners these days. :/

I actually quite like every Pokémon that's been revealed so far.

Chespin is just awesome. Such a cutie, it's already one of my favorites.
Fennekin is a wild flaming fox. It looks cute, and it has a good potential for interesting evolutions.
Froakie is weird in a good way. I don't know why, but I find its silliness cool.
Legendary X has a mystical and wonderful feel to it. It's probably the first legendary Pokémon in a looooong time that I feel actually feels legendary and hidden.
Legendary Y is just diabolical and terror inspiring.

I wish the Genwunners would just try to begin considering maybe... Just stop being so unaccepting of newer Pokémon. I mean, what's Voltorb? A Pokéball with eyes? -_- And Grimer is just slime and Ditto is literally a blob with two dots for eyes and a mouth. They all need a slap in the face.

Myland's Dream Address: 6500-2329-0504 | darkSpyro | Ghostroaster | Reddit

3DS Friend Code: 2191-7661-4611 | Nintendo Network ID: Nibelilt

Happy_Mask

Marakuto wrote:

Have you seen how many people have bashed the rest of the 6th Gen Pokemon that they don't know on the Facebook page? Genwunners these days. :/

Well gen V was weak, so they have a right to be skeptical, but bashing is unnecessary.
I'm starting to look forward to this though, they've got my attention, let's see what they do with it.

[16:08] LordJumpMad Hides his gut with a griddle
[16:08] Reala: what ljm does for cash is ljm's business
[16:08] LordJumpMad: Gotta look good my my next game u_u

e-love

Yeah. If people honestly would take off their nostalgic-tinted goggles for just two seconds, they would realize there's uninspired Pokemon designs in every generation. Gen. 1 has extremely safe and boring designs in my opinion. They're classic, of course, but the later Gen's really got more creative.

✰ not around as much as I used to be ✰

Marakuto

Will I have time to become a Pokemon master again until 9 months? I've to complete the B2 Pokedex now.

3DS games:

Mario Kart 7

Zelda OoT 3D

Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Shadow Wars

Pokemon Black FC: 2666 2484 8599

Kid Icarus Uprising

Heroes of Ruin
and more.

Crime doesn't pay, unless you are really good at it then those who are legal criminals ...

3DS Friend Code: 3523-2450-6702

Electricmastro

I just want to say something about this transition from Gen V to Gen VI.

Generations from I to IV gradually became on the verge of being longer,

in terms of American release dates:

Gen I: 774 days

Gen II: 885 days

Gen III: 1495 days

Gen IV: 1412 days

Gen I and II were less than 1000 days because they did not have further additions/remakes, Gen III and Gen IV released remakes since Pokemon from Gen II could not be transferred into Gen III.

Gen V: About 950 days

It seems that Game Freak was establishing a pattern, but since they didn't release Ruby and Sapphire remakes for V, why suddenly move on to VI?

Is Gen V strictly DS while Gen VI is 3DS, of course not since we got Pokemon Rumble Blast and Gates to Infinity. In my opinion, they should have done the ruby and sapphire remakes (if it's considered) before X and Y, it would have shown the 3DS hardware first and would have hyped us up even more from what they would of learn by putting main series Pokemon games on 3DS.

Backloggery. Now playing: 3D Dot Game Heroes, Donkey Kong, EarthBound Beginnings, Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams, and Pac-Man Championship Edition DX+.

3DS Friend Code: 0216-1196-2417 | Nintendo Network ID: Electricmastro

turtlelink

So much hype! Too bad everything looks blocky. Hopefully things will look better by the release.

TurtleLink's backloggery
Brawl FC: 4425-1340-4519
The Sister Complex Kingpin of Steel!

zoroarkrules25

I think the graphics look amazing it is the first 3ds game in actually pure 3d in both it's design and look. I don't know which i want the most though. I can't wait to see the rest of the pokemon and game. Plus i like how we now have other means of transportation like those roller blades.

3ds friend code:3007 8328 5371

e-love

turtlelink wrote:

So much hype! Too bad everything looks blocky. Hopefully things will look better by the release.

I agree. It lacks polish, which I hope they take the time they have to sort out.

✰ not around as much as I used to be ✰

iwanttodie

Chespin= Chestnuts (His Head) and Spinning,
Froakie= Frost (His Parka/Hoddie thing) and croak,
But what is Fennikin?

STOP BRINGING THE GOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMY GOOMYGOOMYGOOMY
mods delete me
OOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMY GOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMY GOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMY DOWN MAN
PLAY NI NO KUNI AND ...

3DS Friend Code: 0430-8775-4247 | Nintendo Network ID: Shadowing27

zoroarkrules25

fennkin is a fire fox so i don't thing his name has to do with what he looks like.

3ds friend code:3007 8328 5371

dudey300

Fennekin will be mine.. Look forward to seeing their evolutions!

Twitter: @dudey300

3DS Friend Code: 4682-8436-7365 | Nintendo Network ID: dudey300 | Twitter:

Happy_Mask

zoroarkrules25 wrote:

I think the graphics look amazing it is the first 3ds game in actually pure 3d in both it's design and look.

Erm... What?

[16:08] LordJumpMad Hides his gut with a griddle
[16:08] Reala: what ljm does for cash is ljm's business
[16:08] LordJumpMad: Gotta look good my my next game u_u

Mieu-Fire

@Retro i didnt like chickorita
3rd gen and 1st gen and now 6th gen i have liked all the starters

MANGO

Electricmastro

Question: What do Probopass and Froslass have in common?

Backloggery. Now playing: 3D Dot Game Heroes, Donkey Kong, EarthBound Beginnings, Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams, and Pac-Man Championship Edition DX+.

3DS Friend Code: 0216-1196-2417 | Nintendo Network ID: Electricmastro

iwanttodie

Electricmastro wrote:

Question: What do Probopass and Froslass have in common?

Their ***

STOP BRINGING THE GOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMY GOOMYGOOMYGOOMY
mods delete me
OOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMY GOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMY GOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMY DOWN MAN
PLAY NI NO KUNI AND ...

3DS Friend Code: 0430-8775-4247 | Nintendo Network ID: Shadowing27

RainbowCrasher

Will the new Pokemon have platforming???

"Tis a lie! Thy backside is whole and ungobbled, thou ungrateful whelp!"

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.