Forums

Topic: Pokemon General Discussion

Posts 561 to 580 of 1,422

Marakuto

Cheren is going to appear in the January episodes plus Ghetsis and Corless too.

3DS games:

Mario Kart 7

Zelda OoT 3D

Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Shadow Wars

Pokemon Black FC: 2666 2484 8599

Kid Icarus Uprising

Heroes of Ruin
and more.

Crime doesn't pay, unless you are really good at it then those who are legal criminals ...

3DS Friend Code: 3523-2450-6702

e-love

Marakuto wrote:

Cheren is going to appear in the January episodes plus Ghetsis and Corless too.

✰ not around as much as I used to be ✰

iwanttodie

Who's better.... Ariados or Dialga?

STOP BRINGING THE GOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMY GOOMYGOOMYGOOMY
mods delete me
OOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMY GOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMY GOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMY DOWN MAN
PLAY NI NO KUNI AND ...

3DS Friend Code: 0430-8775-4247 | Nintendo Network ID: Shadowing27

iwanttodie

NVM,
Porygon-Z or Dialga?

STOP BRINGING THE GOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMY GOOMYGOOMYGOOMY
mods delete me
OOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMY GOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMY GOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMY DOWN MAN
PLAY NI NO KUNI AND ...

iwanttodie

Machamp_King wrote:

Dialga

Here's the Bracket:

http://challonge.com/bestpokemonever and http://challonge.com/bestpokemonpart2 if you want to see.

Shedinja vs Golduck!

mods delete me
PLAY NI NO KUNI AND ...

sugarpixel

I'd say prepare to be underwhelmed by whatever announcement is coming on the 8th.

That way, if it turns out to be good, you'll be pleasantly surprised!

Twitter | ko-fi | YouTube | Backloggery

Add me on Nintendo Switch! SW-5806-7479-1875

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

JunkosBoobies

Gioku wrote:

I'd say prepare to be underwhelmed by whatever announcement is coming on the 8th.

it'll never be better than platinum
NEVER

Discord: JunkosBoobies#5379
Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt
Avatar: Junko Enoshima (Danganronpa)

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

Electricmastro

I'mma gonna try to catch a Pikachu that has a Light Ball in the Hoenn Safari Zone while listening to BreakingNCS's videos for his fart compilation.

Backloggery. Now playing: 3D Dot Game Heroes, Donkey Kong, EarthBound Beginnings, Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams, and Pac-Man Championship Edition DX+.

3DS Friend Code: 0216-1196-2417 | Nintendo Network ID: Electricmastro

GuardianKing

Machamp_King wrote:

Gioku wrote:

it'll never be better than platinum
NEVER

Really?

Out of all the rather amazing announcements GameFreak/Pokemon Co./Creatures Inc./whoever makes these has made, you chose Platinum? :S

My Neopet.
NL RPG Season 2
DA Profile

3DS Friend Code: 5258-0260-8594 | Nintendo Network ID: GuardianKing | Twitter:

zoroarkrules25

I think the announcement all ties into E3 2013 and genesects movie. I see it this way we get the announcement of gen 6's game and the mascot's for it. I think the story should be either all the evil teams unite and end up wiping the heroes from existence with the sequel containing a hero to save the now destroyed planet. They could make it all regions based and it could help change the image if they made it a bit darker or a more teen based plot. Anyway next point which is that this announcement will lead into E3 where we will see more of this game. I think this will go into the rumor about what nintendo will showcase at E3. Anyway i would love a pokemon game like that anyone else agree?

3ds friend code:3007 8328 5371

Electricmastro

zoroarkrules25 wrote:

I think the announcement all ties into E3 2013 and genesects movie. I see it this way we get the announcement of gen 6's game and the mascot's for it. I think the story should be either all the evil teams unite and end up wiping the heroes from existence with the sequel containing a hero to save the now destroyed planet. They could make it all regions based and it could help change the image if they made it a bit darker or a more teen based plot. Anyway next point which is that this announcement will lead into E3 where we will see more of this game. I think this will go into the rumor about what nintendo will showcase at E3. Anyway i would love a pokemon game like that anyone else agree?

I think it's a little too soon for a gen 6 game since there are only 2 editions, and not 3 and this point.

Backloggery. Now playing: 3D Dot Game Heroes, Donkey Kong, EarthBound Beginnings, Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams, and Pac-Man Championship Edition DX+.

3DS Friend Code: 0216-1196-2417 | Nintendo Network ID: Electricmastro

Marakuto

@zoroark It would be early to reveal the 6th gen now.

3DS games:

Mario Kart 7

Zelda OoT 3D

Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Shadow Wars

Pokemon Black FC: 2666 2484 8599

Kid Icarus Uprising

Heroes of Ruin
and more.

Crime doesn't pay, unless you are really good at it then those who are legal criminals ...

3DS Friend Code: 3523-2450-6702

DarkNinja9

zoroarkrules25 wrote:

hmm interesting you do bring up a good point it could also be some bluff =| but we never know it could lead to them going just to home console then handheld games or something =S

my 3DS friend code: 4468-2280-4674

i stopped playing mario kart now and moved on to luigis mansion :P

NNID(WiiU): GhostNinja1373

usually im just on miiverse(drawing) :P

NinFreak

Hoping for Generation 6 or a Ranger, but not getting my hopes up.

(insert witty signature here)

Nintendo Network ID: Ryano96

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.