General Discussion Forum

Topic: Pokemon General Discussion

Showing 561 to 580 of 1,432

AuthorMessage

PKNoUsernameHere

561. Posted:

started working on a mewtwo figurine.

Buying: SSB4 (Wii U, 3DS bought), Pokemon OR/AS (3DS) The Wonderful 101 (Wii U), DKC: Tropical Freeze (Wii U), Rune Factory 4 (3DS)
Backlog
ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ CLICK NAOW OR RIOT ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
A Place
Formerly NoUsernameHere and PSI_King.
HYRULE WARRIORZ: FABULOUS SIMULATOR 2014

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing

AuthorMessage

DarkNinja9

562. Posted:

Emaan wrote:

So on the show, Dawn just left the party after sticking around for a while. :O

I love when they bring back the old characters.

i havent rly watched the show no more since diamond version and all but the girl that replaced dawn is just bad >.<

my 3DS friend code: 4468-2280-4674

i stopped playing mario kart now and moved on to luigis mansion :P

NNID(WiiU): GhostNinja1373

usually im just on miiverse(drawing) :P

AuthorMessage

PKNoUsernameHere

563. Posted:

DarkNinja9 wrote:

Emaan wrote:

So on the show, Dawn just left the party after sticking around for a while. :O

I love when they bring back the old characters.

i havent rly watched the show no more since diamond version and all but the girl that replaced dawn is just bad >.<

iris didn't get replaced :P

Buying: SSB4 (Wii U, 3DS bought), Pokemon OR/AS (3DS) The Wonderful 101 (Wii U), DKC: Tropical Freeze (Wii U), Rune Factory 4 (3DS)
Backlog
A Place

AuthorMessage

PKNoUsernameHere

564. Posted:

In soviet russia,Mudkips liek you! Untitled

Backlog
A Place

AuthorMessage

mudjo

565. Posted:

I really ought to watch the new series, but Australian cartoon network just cycles through Galactic Battles/Battle Dimension/Sinnoh League Victors.

This is a signature.
I mentioned signatures, which makes this a meta-signature,
A meta-signature mentioning meta-signatures is a meta-meta-signature.
Hence, this signature is infinitely meta. Does Meta-Knight have a self-awareness of his own name?

3DS Friend Code: 4725-8084-2308

AuthorMessage

Electricmastro

566. Posted:

This are my favorite route themes from each generation:

Backloggery. Now playing: Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze, Klonoa: Empire of Dreams, The Legendary Starfy, Pac-Man World, Rayman 2: The Great Escape, SteamWorld Dig and Wario Land 4.

3DS Friend Code: 0216-1196-2417 | Nintendo Network ID: Electricmastro

AuthorMessage

Marakuto

567. Posted:

Cheren is going to appear in the January episodes plus Ghetsis and Corless too.

3DS games:

Mario Kart 7

Zelda OoT 3D

Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Shadow Wars

Pokemon Black FC: 2666 2484 8599

Kid Icarus Uprising

Heroes of Ruin
and more.

Crime doesn't pay, unless you are really good at it then those who are legal criminals will pay you to keep their stolen goods safe.

3DS Friend Code: 3523-2450-6702

AuthorMessage

Emaan

568. Posted:

Marakuto wrote:

Cheren is going to appear in the January episodes plus Ghetsis and Corless too.

:O

I believe in make believe~
[20:48] Emaan dances the pikpik emaan;
[20:48] Sensei_PikPik does the pikpik emaan
The Emaaloggery
✰ I'm not really here that often anymore ✰

3DS Friend Code: 0559-6948-0467 | Nintendo Network ID: Emaann

AuthorMessage

iwanttodie

569. Posted:

Who's better.... Ariados or Dialga?

STOP BRINGING THE GOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMY GOOMYGOOMYGOOMY
mods delete me
OOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMY GOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMY GOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMY DOWN MAN
PLAY NI NO KUNI AND MOTHER 3

3DS Friend Code: 0430-8775-4247 | Nintendo Network ID: Shadowing27

AuthorMessage

iwanttodie

570. Posted:

NVM,
Porygon-Z or Dialga?

STOP BRINGING THE GOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMY GOOMYGOOMYGOOMY
mods delete me
OOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMY GOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMY GOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMY DOWN MAN

AuthorMessage

PKNoUsernameHere

571. Posted:

Dialga ;)

Backlog
A Place

AuthorMessage

iwanttodie

572. Posted:

Machamp_King wrote:

Dialga ;)

Here's the Bracket:

http://challonge.com/bestpokemonever and http://challonge.com/bestpokemonpart2 if you want to see.

Shedinja vs Golduck!

mods delete me

AuthorMessage

Electricmastro

573. Posted:

Backloggery. Now playing: Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze, Klonoa: Empire of Dreams, The Legendary Starfy, Pac-Man World, Rayman 2: The Great Escape, SteamWorld Dig and Wario Land 4.

AuthorMessage

Gioku

574. Posted:

I'd say prepare to be underwhelmed by whatever announcement is coming on the 8th.

That way, if it turns out to be good, you'll be pleasantly surprised!

Electric Prune Juice Games | Kirby Wiki | Colors! 3D | deviantART | Nintendo Friends
Fluttershy, Rarity, and Vinyl Scratch fan :3

I am now an eShop Guru!
Waiting For: Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS, Pokémon Alpha Sapphire & Omega Ruby
The Flutterloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku

AuthorMessage

PKNoUsernameHere

575. Posted:

Gioku wrote:

I'd say prepare to be underwhelmed by whatever announcement is coming on the 8th.

it'll never be better than platinum
NEVER

Backlog
A Place

AuthorMessage

Drawdler

576. Posted:

4 days to go... Living in time zone GMT+10 FTW!

#1 YOSHI HATER on Nintendo Life

Myland's Dream Address: 6500-2329-0504 | (Currently Inactive) Backloggery | Disney Infinity Fans | Ghostroaster | Nintendo Friends

3DS Friend Code: 2191-7661-4611 | Nintendo Network ID: Nibelilt

AuthorMessage

Electricmastro

577. Posted:

I'mma gonna try to catch a Pikachu that has a Light Ball in the Hoenn Safari Zone while listening to BreakingNCS's videos for his fart compilation. :D

AuthorMessage

GuardianKing

578. Posted:

Machamp_King wrote:

Gioku wrote:

it'll never be better than platinum
NEVER

Really?

Out of all the rather amazing announcements GameFreak/Pokemon Co./Creatures Inc./whoever makes these has made, you chose Platinum? :S

My Neopet.
NL RPG Season 2
DA Profile
StarShip Crusader Tumblr
Fantasy Loggery
Video Game I made: Chosen Words
Melody Astra Avatar
Former Morpheus Avatar courtesy of Gummio. :3
"I am the wise wolf. Which is exactly why I am aware that there are some thing even I don't know." ~ Holo, Spice & Wolf

3DS Friend Code: 5258-0260-8594 | Nintendo Network ID: GuardianKing | Twitter: BeastlyDigital

AuthorMessage

zoroarkrules25

579. Posted:

I think the announcement all ties into E3 2013 and genesects movie. I see it this way we get the announcement of gen 6's game and the mascot's for it. I think the story should be either all the evil teams unite and end up wiping the heroes from existence with the sequel containing a hero to save the now destroyed planet. They could make it all regions based and it could help change the image if they made it a bit darker or a more teen based plot. Anyway next point which is that this announcement will lead into E3 where we will see more of this game. I think this will go into the rumor about what nintendo will showcase at E3. Anyway i would love a pokemon game like that anyone else agree?

3ds friend code:3007 8328 5371

AuthorMessage

Electricmastro

580. Posted:

zoroarkrules25 wrote:

I think the announcement all ties into E3 2013 and genesects movie. I see it this way we get the announcement of gen 6's game and the mascot's for it. I think the story should be either all the evil teams unite and end up wiping the heroes from existence with the sequel containing a hero to save the now destroyed planet. They could make it all regions based and it could help change the image if they made it a bit darker or a more teen based plot. Anyway next point which is that this announcement will lead into E3 where we will see more of this game. I think this will go into the rumor about what nintendo will showcase at E3. Anyway i would love a pokemon game like that anyone else agree?

I think it's a little too soon for a gen 6 game since there are only 2 editions, and not 3 and this point.