Forums

Topic: Pokemon General Discussion

Posts 181 to 200 of 1,422

DarkNinja9

lol! wow that really sucks i always make sure i carry extras or even after i get the masterball i save it for when i run out and use that

my 3DS friend code: 4468-2280-4674

i stopped playing mario kart now and moved on to luigis mansion :P

NNID(WiiU): GhostNinja1373

usually im just on miiverse(drawing) :P

DarkNinja9

in this thread i havent seen anyone bring up the convo about shiny pkm besides that one vid anyone ever find some or hatch some?

my 3DS friend code: 4468-2280-4674

i stopped playing mario kart now and moved on to luigis mansion :P

NNID(WiiU): GhostNinja1373

usually im just on miiverse(drawing) :P

RobbEJay

I've always thought the Mystery Dungeon series was in a separate timeline, I don't think I've ever heard a single reference to the main series. Humans exist though the way the characters in the explorers arch talk it sounds like they exist along side them without pokeballs similar to the warlords in conquest. At best either the games take place before apricot pokeballs were made or conquest and the mystery dungeon series take place in their own separate but interconnected timeline where pokeballs aren't used.

Lol, why am I reading so much into this?

I might have had a shiny fail years ago when G/S were still new. Was running around route 2 going by the cries to tell what I ran into an think I might have heard the sound that plays when you run into one but wasn't paying attention and ran. Don't know whats worse that I could have been a shiny Hoothoot or that I'll never know.

Only found two shiny pokemon, a Tentacool (now a tentacruel) in Sapphire and a Ralts I hatched in Pearl while breeding for will-o-wisp.

RobbEJay

Electricmastro

I think this is actually the only way to get Gengar in Pokemon Yellow without trading, cheats, or hacks.

Backloggery. Now playing: 3D Dot Game Heroes, Donkey Kong, EarthBound Beginnings, Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams, and Pac-Man Championship Edition DX+.

3DS Friend Code: 0216-1196-2417 | Nintendo Network ID: Electricmastro

Electricmastro

Untitled

Backloggery. Now playing: 3D Dot Game Heroes, Donkey Kong, EarthBound Beginnings, Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams, and Pac-Man Championship Edition DX+.

Electricmastro

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

Anyone notice the main character designs in Pokemon are getting more and more ridiculous every generation?

Ridiculous how?

Untitled

zezhyrule

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

Anyone notice the main character designs in Pokemon are getting more and more ridiculous every generation?

Are you kidding? If anything, R/B and G/S's MCs look sillier than both D/P's and B/W's male MC (who both look relatively normal).

B/W2 on the other hand...

Edited on by zezhyrule

[15:36] Corbs: Vita rules - 3DS drools!

zezloggery | i haz youtube | PSN ID: zezhyrule

[23:11] Phoen...

Retro_on_theGo

zezhyrule wrote:

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

Are you kidding? If anything, R/B and G/S's MCs look sillier than both D/P's and B/W's male MC (who both look relatively normal).

B/W2 on the other hand...

Seriously? I thought R/B and G/S's main characters looked normal. R/S and B/W2 have some pretty out their designs for the main characters.

Hokori

^but May looks normal

Digitaloggery
3DS FC: Otaku1
WiiU: 013017970991
Nintendo of Japan
niconico community is full of kawaii!
Must finish my backlagg or at least get close this year
W...

_Wallace

My wife rocks! She just purchased for me Pokemon: Blue, Yellow (Picachu Ed.), Crystal, puzzle, pinball, tcg game, Leaf Green , and Ruby all in very good condition for $31 at a Flee Mrket type sale!

3DS FC: 3308-5501-6669
Now Playing:
GB/GBC/GBA:
DS/3DS: Code Name: S.T.E.A.M
NES:
SNES:
N64:
GCN:
Wii:
Wii U:

GuardianKing

Am I the only one who thinks Red's FR/LG design makes him look more "professional" (like he knows what he's going?)

Let's compare:

R/B/Y
Untitled

FR/LG
Untitled

I'm not sure if I'm the only one who sees this...

@_Wallace Welcome to NLife! Enjoy your stay!

New topic:

What do you guys what in the new PMD games coming to 3DS?

My Neopet.
NL RPG Season 2
DA Profile

3DS Friend Code: 5258-0260-8594 | Nintendo Network ID: GuardianKing | Twitter:

Electricmastro

Untitled

Edited on by Electricmastro

Eel

It's kinda funny how the [10 years old] girls shorts/skirts keep getting shorter with every game. To the point that the newest one has to use leggings under them.

I heard the Colosseum's Girl's skirt was so short in the japanese version that they decided to change it for the american version.

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.