Forums

Topic: Pokemon General Discussion

Posts 1,241 to 1,260 of 1,422

JunkosBoobies

Ark_Sin wrote:

DeviousSnorlax wrote:

Ark_Sin wrote:

DeviousSnorlax wrote:

Ok,So there's two types of Pokemon Fans.
1: The good ones that are like this: "I love all Regions,All Pokemon,And All Generations Equally."
2: The bad ones that go like this:
"Anything past Generation 1 isn't Pokemon!"
If any Genwunners show up,Get the Genwunner Quarrintine. >:]

Alright, quit the acting.

You deleted everything on your profile, contradicting everything you said on monday, and are acting waaaaaaaaaaaay to extremist ad "nice."

How badly did TBD scold you?

I'm not acting,I like new Pokemon and i'm not lying.

Untitled

My turn to

Now that was acting. (The hateful comments I made. )

Discord: JunkosBoobies#5379
Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt
Avatar: Junko Enoshima (Danganronpa)

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

Kyloctopus

Recently, it was said that 2013 will be a big year for Pokèmon and that those Pokèmon.
What would really help Pokèmon bring it over the top, is if they announced PokèMMOn (See what I did there?) for Wii U.

Edited on by Kyloctopus

Kyloctopus

3DS Friend Code: 4897-5952-1236 | Nintendo Network ID: Kyloctopus | Twitter:

DreamyViridi

I've never played MMOs to this day. If Pokémon did one, I'd definitely play it. Though I'd have to wander, how would it all play out?

Once a LuigiMan, now a Dreamy representation of the Goddess of Nature.
Retired Palutena Gem Provider.
Mario Maker Levels

Switch Friend Code: SW-6593-3528-8788 | 3DS Friend Code: 0688-5405-0932 | Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200

GuardianKing

LuigiMan200 wrote:

I've never played MMOs to this day. If Pokémon did one, I'd definitely play it. Though I'd have to wander, how would it all play out?

It would be laggy and unplayable

Seriously though, current MMOs are already super laggy. Imagine how much horsepower Nintendo will need to render a full region with diverse environments and over 600+ Pokemon located all over.

My Neopet.
NL RPG Season 2
DA Profile

3DS Friend Code: 5258-0260-8594 | Nintendo Network ID: GuardianKing | Twitter:

DreamyViridi

I just saw this and got a good chuckle out of it. Try to name all the Pokémon you see in each.

Once a LuigiMan, now a Dreamy representation of the Goddess of Nature.
Retired Palutena Gem Provider.
Mario Maker Levels

Switch Friend Code: SW-6593-3528-8788 | 3DS Friend Code: 0688-5405-0932 | Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200

zoroarkrules25

Ark_Sin wrote:

LuigiMan200 wrote:

It would be laggy and unplayable

Seriously though, current MMOs are already super laggy. Imagine how much horsepower Nintendo will need to render a full region with diverse environments and over 600+ Pokemon located all over.

Actually there is a pokemon mmo that doesn't lag.

3ds friend code:3007 8328 5371

shingi_70

Did anyone find that funny? I mean I like the first but this one seems terrible (kind of like another show egoraptor makes)

I mean the first act sets up a completely different joke than the ending or Middle act would imply. Then he goes from fast paced humor back to a slow build up to crank it back up to a ending that has little too do with either other acts. I mean he takes two loosly related plot lines and tries to connect them through shocky black humor. If that were the case why not go for a slower paced black humor showing how Brock's Life goes to shit after giving ash the badge. It would fit with Brock's tone of self reflection.

I mean the punchline doesn't even make sense in the context of the story. Ash didn't defeat brock in a pokebattle so he gets back at him by sleeping with his wife. That premise would hold true if we were given any indication that Brock was a bad lover. Brock's wife actively tries having sex with him and is mad when her advances are shot down. That indicates that Brock is actually good at having sex and isn't defeated because he didn't want to have sex in the first place.

Nice to see Egoraptor doing animation again but it just isn't funny.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

e-love

@DeviousSnorlax, I'm not sure what you're trying to say?

✰ not around as much as I used to be ✰

e-love

@mudjo, that's what I originally thought when I saw it, but @DeviousSnorlax hasn't exactly demonstrated welcoming open-arms to the newer Pokemon designs on this thread; so I thought otherwise ;o

✰ not around as much as I used to be ✰

Brutapode89

Ability: Scrappy + Move: Hammer Arm (Fighting-type) = It's super effective to Sableye and Spiritomb

Miltank & Kangaskhan can do it only thanks to Egg move!! Rhyperior with Miltank or Kangaskhan!! These two females Pokémon can learn the father move as Hammer Arm if the father has already learnt that move with levels up!

AKA Jamba001, FRpokefan, Dracolosse89, Drattak89 & Scarhino89.
Friend Safari: Ground-type with Marowak, Palpitoad & Wooper.

3DS Friend Code: 1547-5281-6768 | Nintendo Network ID: Jamba001

KiwiPanda

@Ark_Sin - I don't listen to many remixes because I don't like 90 percent of them, but that one sounds pretty great

Previously RedPanda.
♭ ~Green is not a creative color~ ♪
SSBB FC- 3998-3139-7405
~
Backloggery
It's severely outdated, but I guess you can look at it if you want. (?)
~
Come visit

3DS Friend Code: 2020-0178-7523 | Nintendo Network ID: ThatRedPandaKid

KiwiPanda

@Electromastro - Well. I'll probably always choose Hitmonlee or Top when given the choice, now D:

Edited on by KiwiPanda

Previously RedPanda.
♭ ~Green is not a creative color~ ♪
SSBB FC- 3998-3139-7405
~
Backloggery
It's severely outdated, but I guess you can look at it if you want. (?)
~
Come visit

3DS Friend Code: 2020-0178-7523 | Nintendo Network ID: ThatRedPandaKid

Electricmastro

Untitled

Backloggery. Now playing: 3D Dot Game Heroes, Donkey Kong, EarthBound Beginnings, Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams, and Pac-Man Championship Edition DX+.

3DS Friend Code: 0216-1196-2417 | Nintendo Network ID: Electricmastro

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.