Forums

Topic: Pokemon General Discussion

Posts 1,221 to 1,240 of 1,424

GuardianKing

Emaan wrote:

Happy_Mask wrote:

The "Hey, stick a face on it and it's poogeymanz!" 'mons are the worst though. I wanted to snap my DS in half when I first saw that [insert insult here] ice cream cone. >:[

I got over the ice cream cones when I saw Cryogonal >:[

Can we halt the complaining a bit, and instead, focus on the good things about Gen 5?

Untitled
Untitled
(Shut up, I like Emolga )
Untitled

And now I'm too lazy to look up any other examples.

My Neopet.
NL RPG Season 2
DA Profile
StarShip Crusader Tumblr
Fantasy Loggery
Video Game I made: Chosen Words
Melody Astra Avatar
Former Morpheus Avatar courtesy of Gummio. :3
"I am the wise wolf. Which is exactly why I am aware that there are some thing even I don't know." ~ Holo, Spice & Wolf

Nintendo Network ID: GuardianKing | Twitter:

Raylax

SPECULATION!

Untitled

Further suggestion that Sylveon is Flying type (although more likely this is a simple coincidence) - starting from Flareon and going clockwise, check the type match-ups of the opposite Pokémon:
Fire [Flareon] beats Ice [Glaceon]
Dark [Umbreon] beats Psychic [Espeon]
Grass [Leafeon] beats Water [Vaporeon]

That leaves Jolteon, Electric, which beats... Flying.

ACNF: Visit Somni! DC: 7000 3442 7110
theblackdragon: ahaha perfect response to that thread, raylax
theblackdragon: eff your other responses, though
theblackdragon: all of them
theblackdragon: in the entire history of ever >:[
theblackdragon: they've all sucked

Nintendo Network ID: RaylaxKai

Emaan

I'll just say before I get scooted into the haters corner, I LOVE Gen. 5. There are Pokemon designs in every generation that I dislike.

(Cryogonal is one of them)

yoshi's disco
pink ness -quik backloggery
✰ not around as much as I used to be :o ) ✰

Nintendo Network ID: Emaann

Electricmastro

The reason I hesitate to call Sylveon a flying- type is because it has no wings. Then again, Untitled doesn't have any wings either, so maybe it can fly after all.

Edited on by Electricmastro

Backloggery. Now playing: 3D Dot Game Heroes, Donkey Kong, EarthBound Beginnings, Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams, and Pac-Man Championship Edition DX+.

Nintendo Network ID: Electricmastro

Emaan

If Sylveon does end up being flying-type, I imagine it would use its bow-hair things as a propeller :3

yoshi's disco
pink ness -quik backloggery
✰ not around as much as I used to be :o ) ✰

Nintendo Network ID: Emaann

Electricmastro

Emaan wrote:

If Sylveon does end up being flying-type, I imagine it would use its bow-hair things as a propeller :3

Or maybe it will end up being wind. Who knows.

Backloggery. Now playing: 3D Dot Game Heroes, Donkey Kong, EarthBound Beginnings, Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams, and Pac-Man Championship Edition DX+.

Nintendo Network ID: Electricmastro

Happy_Mask

I'd say it's a normal type. The coloration just screams that at me.

I don't dislike every design in gen 5(Hydreigon is Majestic~ ), just the majority of them. I also hate team PETAlasma. And the character designs. And the story. Maybe I'll just write a novel about it.

[16:08] LordJumpMad Hides his gut with a griddle
[16:08] Reala: what ljm does for cash is ljm's business
[16:08] LordJumpMad: Gotta look good my my next game u_u

GuardianKing

Happy_Mask wrote:

I'd say it's a normal type. The coloration just screams that at me.

I don't dislike every design in gen 5(Hydreigon is Majestic~ ), just the majority of them. I also hate team PETAlasma. And the character designs. And the story. Maybe I'll just write a novel about it.

I disagree, good sir!

I found the story to be fantastic (or a Pokemon games (and we're excluding mystery dungeon here)), and I liked Team Plasma, because they were a refreshing change of pace to the typical "we're gonna take over the world!!!!" Plus, I have to admit, I found N to be a genuinely interesting character.

My Neopet.
NL RPG Season 2
DA Profile
StarShip Crusader Tumblr
Fantasy Loggery
Video Game I made: Chosen Words
Melody Astra Avatar
Former Morpheus Avatar courtesy of Gummio. :3
"I am the wise wolf. Which is exactly why I am aware that there are some thing even I don't know." ~ Holo, Spice & Wolf

Nintendo Network ID: GuardianKing | Twitter:

NotAUsernameHere

Ok,So there's two types of Pokemon Fans.
1: The good ones that are like this: "I love all Regions,All Pokemon,And All Generations Equally."
2: The bad ones that go like this:
"Anything past Generation 1 isn't Pokemon!"
If any Genwunners show up,Get the Genwunner Quarrintine. >:]

Backlog
Avatar: Possible Celebration Corrin/Kamui (F) returns
"Go spend some money for no reason." - DJ Khaled throwing away money
I pretend to act like a moron sometimes.

Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

Happy_Mask

Didn't you just say that mewthing looks stupid?

[16:08] LordJumpMad Hides his gut with a griddle
[16:08] Reala: what ljm does for cash is ljm's business
[16:08] LordJumpMad: Gotta look good my my next game u_u

NotAUsernameHere

Happy_Mask wrote:

Didn't you just say that mewthing looks stupid?

I like it now.

Backlog
Avatar: Possible Celebration Corrin/Kamui (F) returns
"Go spend some money for no reason." - DJ Khaled throwing away money
I pretend to act like a moron sometimes.

Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

GuardianKing

DeviousSnorlax wrote:

Ok,So there's two types of Pokemon Fans.
1: The good ones that are like this: "I love all Regions,All Pokemon,And All Generations Equally."
2: The bad ones that go like this:
"Anything past Generation 1 isn't Pokemon!"
If any Genwunners show up,Get the Genwunner Quarrintine. >:]

Alright, quit the acting.

You deleted everything on your profile, contradicting everything you said on monday, and are acting waaaaaaaaaaaay to extremist ad "nice."

How badly did TBD scold you?

My Neopet.
NL RPG Season 2
DA Profile
StarShip Crusader Tumblr
Fantasy Loggery
Video Game I made: Chosen Words
Melody Astra Avatar
Former Morpheus Avatar courtesy of Gummio. :3
"I am the wise wolf. Which is exactly why I am aware that there are some thing even I don't know." ~ Holo, Spice & Wolf

Nintendo Network ID: GuardianKing | Twitter:

iwanttodie

THIS IS THE BEST THING.

Subscribe to Nintendo Life on YouTube

(yeah it's pokemon related)

STOP BRINGING THE GOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMY GOOMYGOOMYGOOMY
mods delete me
OOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMY GOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMY GOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMY DOWN MAN
PLAY NI NO KUNI AND MOTHER 3

Nintendo Network ID: Shadowing27

NotAUsernameHere

Ark_Sin wrote:

DeviousSnorlax wrote:

Ok,So there's two types of Pokemon Fans.
1: The good ones that are like this: "I love all Regions,All Pokemon,And All Generations Equally."
2: The bad ones that go like this:
"Anything past Generation 1 isn't Pokemon!"
If any Genwunners show up,Get the Genwunner Quarrintine. >:]

Alright, quit the acting.

You deleted everything on your profile, contradicting everything you said on monday, and are acting waaaaaaaaaaaay to extremist ad "nice."

How badly did TBD scold you?

I'm not acting,I like new Pokemon and i'm not lying.

Backlog
Avatar: Possible Celebration Corrin/Kamui (F) returns
"Go spend some money for no reason." - DJ Khaled throwing away money
I pretend to act like a moron sometimes.

Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

Top

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic