Forums

Topic: Pokemon General Discussion

Posts 1,101 to 1,120 of 1,422

e-love

Electricmastro wrote:

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

Anyone else fall for the Pokemon Company's April Fool's joke?

What was it?

The one about the Pokemon degrees in universities?

✰ not around as much as I used to be ✰

Raylax

But we already have a Pokémon University

For the uninitiated, allow me to welcome the most psychotic Pokémon community in existence - case in point, discussion of anything that's not metagame is a bannable offense, and they have a mentorship program. Not to learn the metagame, but to learn how to behave in their community without being immediately banhammered.

Hell of a resource, though.

Edited on by Raylax

Raylax

3DS Friend Code: 0173-1400-0117 | Nintendo Network ID: RaylaxKai

Danieru

Guys I need to know if there is someone wise out there that can confirm that Scyther is the best looking pokemon ever! Scyther deserves a new evolution, because I want to be able to fly on him!!!!

If u dont agree (which got to be impossible) please let me know what your favorite pokemon is!!

Edited on by Danieru

When I die I wanna start my new journey in Pallet
Currently playing:
Pokemon Black 2 / Pal Pad: 5158-2779-5372
Mario Kart 7.
Add me if u play any of these games and I'll add u back.
3DS Friend Code: 4484-8295-9699 / Name: Dani or Danieru

3DS Friend Code: 4484-8295-9699

Electricmastro

Danieru wrote:

Guys I need to know if there is someone wise out there that can confirm that Schyter is the best looking pokemon ever! Schyter deserves a new evolution, because I want to be able to fly on him!!!!

If u dont agree (which got to be impossible) please let me know what your favorite pokemon is!!

What's a Schyter? Did you misplace the "h"?

Edited on by Electricmastro

Backloggery. Now playing: 3D Dot Game Heroes, Donkey Kong, EarthBound Beginnings, Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams, and Pac-Man Championship Edition DX+.

3DS Friend Code: 0216-1196-2417 | Nintendo Network ID: Electricmastro

Danieru

Electricmastro wrote:

Danieru wrote:

Guys I need to know if there is someone wise out there that can confirm that Schyter is the best looking pokemon ever! Schyter deserves a new evolution, because I want to be able to fly on him!!!!

woopsi

Currently playing:
Mario Kart 7.

Electricmastro

Danieru wrote:

Electricmastro wrote:

Danieru wrote:

woopsi

In all seriousness. Scyther starts out as part flying, but that is replaced with steel when it evolves into Scizor. Isn't that kind of redundant if it would turn from flying to steel just to turn back into flying again? IDK.

Backloggery. Now playing: 3D Dot Game Heroes, Donkey Kong, EarthBound Beginnings, Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams, and Pac-Man Championship Edition DX+.

Danieru

Electricmastro wrote:

Danieru wrote:

Electricmastro wrote:

Danieru wrote:

woopsi

In all seriousness. Scyther starts out as part flying, but that is replaced with steel when it evolves into Scizor. Isn't that kind of redundant if it would turn from flying to steel just to turn back into flying again? IDK.

[/quote]
Well... I dont think so. It's like gloom can evolve into vileplume or bellossom depending on what stone u give them. So for example you can let scyther hold metal coat and evolve into scizor or some new item in gen 6 for flying types that will make him evolve. I dont know.. I've always wanted a new evolution for scyther that stays bug/fly and will be able to learn fly.

(SORRY FOR BAD ENGLISH!!)

Edited on by Danieru

Currently playing:
Mario Kart 7.

zoroarkrules25

OH MY GOD GUYS! Check serebii, mewrwo has a new form.

3ds friend code:3007 8328 5371

Xilef

The new Mewtwo form looks pretty cool. If it's real, that is.

Xilef

Danieru

I think it looks better then a lot of new pokemon and I would like to see a full body shot before I say anything. I hope they added more then just the tail head or what ever you should call it.

Currently playing:
Mario Kart 7.

the_truth

Danieru wrote:

I would like to see a full body shot before I say anything.

A sound strategy.

the_truth

Electricmastro

Danieru wrote:

I would like to see a full body shot before I say anything.

Untitled

Danieru

Untitled

[/quote]

Thank u. I didnt liked it though. His body is to small for that tail head, but thats just my opinion

Currently playing:
Mario Kart 7.

e-love

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

Dear god, I beg you, please be fake! IT'S HEAD'S TOO BIG! It looks ridiculous!

Agreed. I don't understand what they could have been thinking, theoretically, when they designed this.

✰ not around as much as I used to be ✰

Electricmastro

Emaan wrote:

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

Dear god, I beg you, please be fake! IT'S HEAD'S TOO BIG! It looks ridiculous!

Agreed. I don't understand what they could have been thinking, theoretically, when they designed this.

Untitled

LordJumpMad

When did Mewtwo Digi-volve into Buu
Untitled

For you, the day LordJumpMad graced your threads, was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday.
[url=http://www.backloggery.com/jumpmad]Unive...

3DS Friend Code: 4167-4592-9402 | Twitter:

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.