Forums

Topic: Pokemon General Discussion

Posts 1,061 to 1,080 of 1,422

zoroarkrules25

Hey everyone, i need some opinions. I want to start drawing evolutions for past pokemon but don't know where to start. So does anyone have any ideas for me?

3ds friend code:3007 8328 5371

Electricmastro

zoroarkrules25 wrote:

Hey everyone, i need some opinions. I want to start drawing evolutions for past pokemon but don't know where to start. So does anyone have any ideas for me?

Start with Farfetch'd and Dunsparce.

Backloggery. Now playing: 3D Dot Game Heroes, Donkey Kong, EarthBound Beginnings, Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams, and Pac-Man Championship Edition DX+.

3DS Friend Code: 0216-1196-2417 | Nintendo Network ID: Electricmastro

zoroarkrules25

I was considering farfetch'd, dusparce i want to have one to but didn't plan on making him yet. I will start with farfetch'd depending on how many people vote for it. I will be aiming for 10. If he does win which type do you want him to evolve into? I like the idea of a flying/fighting type but i could make a pure flying one to. So any thoughts?

zoroarkrules25

Well the anime is looking pretty epic right now. There is the return of ash's butterfree, zoroark's anime debut, clair is back with a shiny druddigen. Should be a great season.

Untitled

Edited on by zoroarkrules25

e-love

I've really enjoyed watching Ash in the Pokemon League so far in the current North American season going on, despite me knowing he's going to lose again.

✰ not around as much as I used to be ✰

zoroarkrules25

I don't think he will ever win except the last season of the show. He still fights pretty well though.

zoroarkrules25

Lol, may would have been my choice for that picture.

Edited on by zoroarkrules25

zoroarkrules25

I want to but where i live it's sold out everywhere.

gekslupis

Bought it but taking a break for the week to work on grades in school.

Good day
<link href=http://backloggery.com/epicgamer9623>Backloggery</link>

zoroarkrules25

Well look what i just found:

Untitled

This supposedly shows a new jynx evolution for x and y. There are some interesting things with this. One the design doesn't look fan made, 2 it shows it in battle. 3 it seems pretty cool. Your thoughts?

GuardianKing

zoroarkrules25 wrote:

Well look what i just found:

Untitled

This supposedly shows a new jynx evolution for x and y. There are some interesting things with this. One the design doesn't look fan made, 2 it shows it in battle. 3 it seems pretty cool. Your thoughts?

Is this some sort of metaphor for women these days?

(I'm sorry if you're a woman and feel offended.)

My Neopet.
NL RPG Season 2
DA Profile

3DS Friend Code: 5258-0260-8594 | Nintendo Network ID: GuardianKing | Twitter:

zoroarkrules25

I am not, i am guy and lol i know right. I saw people think it may b real but don't want a jynx evolution. That somewhat adds to it's validity since most fakes are liked more then what is real. Still though who knows.

zoroarkrules25

The look of it is what makes it convincing, because it seems semi sterotype which is how jynx is viewed so why not? It could be real

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.