Forums

Topic: Pokemon General Discussion

Posts 1,001 to 1,020 of 1,422

Electricmastro

Gold, Silver, and Crystal all at the same time.

Backloggery. Now playing: 3D Dot Game Heroes, Donkey Kong, EarthBound Beginnings, Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams, and Pac-Man Championship Edition DX+.

3DS Friend Code: 0216-1196-2417 | Nintendo Network ID: Electricmastro

sugarpixel

It's been awhile since I've updated my so-called thread-winning series, "The Creepydex", so I'll go over the premise again:

Gioku wrote:

Me and my 7-year-old sister have started a project! Partially inspired by bubbie's Project Pokedex thread, and partially inspired by a frightening drawing of "Picachu" by my sister; we're seeing just how horribly corrupt we can make all 649+ (I don't know how many will be added in Pokemon X & Y) Pokemon!
Here's how it works:

• I ask my sister to spell the name; however she spells it becomes the name.
  • I briefly show her a picture of the Pokemon.
  • She then draws what she remembers of it.
  • I then draw my more detailed interpretation of what she drew.

So here's 001-056:
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
And, as a bonus (since it's been so long since I've updated this), here's some enlarged, extra-detailed versions of my favorite "Creepymon":
(Vennomoth is my new favorite, btw!)
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
UntitledUntitled
Untitled

Twitter | ko-fi | YouTube | Backloggery

Add me on Nintendo Switch! SW-5806-7479-1875

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

zoroarkrules25

I love the venonmoth and charzard one. Also anyone else think picachu looks like Ben from majora's mask?

3ds friend code:3007 8328 5371

Marakuto

@Gioku The Nidoking and Charizard ones look awesome!
@Machamp_King He must have put it into the PC and swapped it for the Lapras he got from Silph co.

I noticed something about Ash, he was really smart back in Sinnoh (maybe because he wasn't too overconfident). I mean he came up with techniques such as countershields and all that. Even though he didn't win the Sinnoh league, he did made it to the top 4. Before in Hoenn and Johto he was in top 8, but Ash was much worse when he was in Kanto because he was in the top 16. Unova was drop down since Ash ended up going back to the top 8 sadly.

3DS games:

Mario Kart 7

Zelda OoT 3D

Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Shadow Wars

Pokemon Black FC: 2666 2484 8599

Kid Icarus Uprising

Heroes of Ruin
and more.

Crime doesn't pay, unless you are really good at it then those who are legal criminals ...

3DS Friend Code: 3523-2450-6702

zoroarkrules25

Marakuto wrote:

@Gioku The Nidoking and Charizard ones look awesome!
@Machamp_King He must have put it into the PC and swapped it for the Lapras he got from Silph co.

I noticed something about Ash, he was really smart back in Sinnoh (maybe because he wasn't too overconfident). I mean he came up with techniques such as countershields and all that. Even though he didn't win the Sinnoh league, he did made it to the top 4. Before in Hoenn and Johto he was in top 8, but Ash was much worse when he was in Kanto because he was in the top 16. Unova was drop down since Ash ended up going back to the top 8 sadly.

True, but he could have won shinnoh's if he didn't have to fight a team of legends. He could have won or done better in unova if he used his old pokemon as well.

Electricmastro

Machamp_King wrote:

Speaking of @ElectricMastro's G/S/C video,What happened to Red's Espeon in HG/SS?

He probably thought having two water types that know Blizzard was better.

Backloggery. Now playing: 3D Dot Game Heroes, Donkey Kong, EarthBound Beginnings, Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams, and Pac-Man Championship Edition DX+.

e-love

Mienshao <3

✰ not around as much as I used to be ✰

zoroarkrules25

Cool picture and we can now say Mr XY was wrong.

zoroarkrules25

I like gen 3's sound from it to but gen 1 was better.

Edited on by zoroarkrules25

Electricmastro

I have to admit, this is pretty clever.

Untitled

Retomplay

I want to ask all of you something! Me and a friend of mine got into a little fight once because he thinks that a game: Pokemon 2 still has to come out.
I said, Pokemon gold and silver were "called" pokemon 2 first but then it became versions, AND those games are GENRATION "2".
He doesn't believe me, He says that only pokemon 1 has come out and that is:
Pokemon: Red, blue, green, yellow, gold, silver.....all the way to now with X and Y
And so I say: Pokemon 2 = generation 2.
He is wrong right!?

Dutch gamer, Nintendo and playstation.

I like playstation, but I prefer Nintendo. I'm NO contestant of Videogame wars.

Youtube : https://www.youtube.com/retomplay

Twitter:

zoroarkrules25

Your friend is wrong. Red, blue, yellow, and green are all gen 1. Gen 2 is gold, silver, crystal. Gen 3, is ruby, sapphire, and emerald. Gen 4 is Diamond, pearl and platinum. Gen 5 is black, white, black 2, and white 2. Gen 6 will be X , Y and ??? maybe Z.

Retomplay

I knew it, I tried to say him a few times, but he stays convinced that red - black white 2 is pokemon 1.
but that's not logical. how would pokemon 2 look like? pokemon 2 would also have new pokemon but that means it just a new generation, so why call it pokemon 2?
that's why pokemon 2 should be seen as generation 2.

Dutch gamer, Nintendo and playstation.

I like playstation, but I prefer Nintendo. I'm NO contestant of Videogame wars.

Youtube : https://www.youtube.com/retomplay

Twitter:

zoroarkrules25

Ya, i guess you can't convince and will just let him believe what he wants to believe.

Anyway what is everyone's thoughts on this supposed leak:

Untitled

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.