Posts 721 to 740 of 2,408

JuneBelle

Rensch wrote:

Wow! JuneBelle, just WOW!!

That's so amazing.....

Thanks. I'm glad you like them.

JuneBelle

retired_account

@Odnetnin: Mm'k, I think I'll go with Equilibrio (WiiWare). Here's my Wii code. (I'll need yours too.)

5722-6809-1011-0556

retired_account

OldBoy

Wow.There's some talented people on here,great work people, love it. @JuneBelle You are super talented, those are amazing. Do you paint/draw as well?

Edited on by OldBoy

What's this bit for again?

retired_account

@Odnetnin: I'll add you in a couple minutes.

And... yeah, I want Equilibrio (WiiWare). For sure. Definitely. I stand resolute.

EDIT: Added your code.

Edited on by retired_account

retired_account

retired_account

@minial100: Here's the avi you requested. Did you want me to make him a vampire Yoshi? I can't remember... :/

Untitled

retired_account

Brer

pixelman wrote:

@Odnetnin: Here's the Vampire Maxwell avi you wanted for Halloween.

Untitled

That's intense

Everybody needs a little funk. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BKPoHgKcqag
I see wut u did ther
Awkward cough. Her heeeerrrm!

JuneBelle

Luigi78 wrote:

Wow.There's some talented people on here,great work people, love it. @JuneBelle You are super talented, those are amazing. Do you paint/draw as well?

Thank you!
Why, yes, I do. I've been drawing on my own for years; but I just started lessons last year in drawing and am breaking into painting right now. I don't have much uploaded since I don't have a scanner (or one big enough to scan them); but I have taken a couple of pictures of some of my work. Only one ink drawing is up on my DeviantArt page, though. (I'd post a pic here; but I don't want to take this away from pixel art. My DeviantArt username is the same as here.)

JuneBelle

SwerdMurd

Wow June--great looking stuff. Looks like pixelman lost his first place trophy

I'll check the deviant-art page--you'll probably be getting an email from me shortly.

EDIT - @June - any chance you could link that deviant art page? Googling, however creatively, didn't seem to get me there...

Edited on by SwerdMurd

-Swerd Murd

(check my tunes out at www.soundcloud.com/swerdmurd)

retired_account

zezhyrule wrote:

pixelman? could you make me an ocarina of time avatar(preferably 16 bit)?

At the moment I'm only making avatars in return for VC/WiiWare games, though I can make simple 8-bit ones for free.

retired_account

Noire

pixelman wrote:

I can make simple 8-bit ones for free.

Oh really? Well, I'd like my money back then.

Lieutenant Commander of the Lesbian Love Brigade
There can only be one, like in that foreign movie where there could only be one, and in the end there is only one dude left, because that was the point.

retired_account

PhoenixSage wrote:

pixelman wrote:

I can make simple 8-bit ones for free.

Oh really? Well, I'd like my money back then.

Hey, you're the one that spec'd it out and offered to pay for it. Also, I didn't have that policy till a couple days ago, and since I made yours I've become speedier at 8-bit art.

retired_account

Noire

pixelman wrote:

Hey, you're the one that spec'd it out and offered to pay for it. Also, I didn't have that policy till a couple days ago, and since I made yours I've become speedier at 8-bit art.

Huh, I guess I did do that. Oh well, I though maybe you'd forget or something. You're off the hook this time, pixelman.

Just so you know, I would have payed more, much more, for it. I love it that much. <33333333333333333

Edited on by Noire

Lieutenant Commander of the Lesbian Love Brigade
There can only be one, like in that foreign movie where there could only be one, and in the end there is only one dude left, because that was the point.

retired_account

PhoenixSage wrote:

Just so you know, I would have payed more, much more, for it. I love it that much. <33333333333333333

Oh really? Well, I'd like Super Mario 64 then.

retired_account

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.